Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,341 members, 7,967,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

---- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ---- (1207 Views)

A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / A Thread for Single Ladies :) / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

---- by nice4life: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2012
--

1 Like

Re: ---- by CrazyMan(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2012
Good advice. Hope the ladies in the house learn a thing or two from this. cool
Re: ---- by nice4life: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2012
--
Re: ---- by missvicky1(f): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2012
CrazyMan: Go
od advice. Hope the ladies in the house learn a thing or two from this. cool
[color=#770077][/color]

We ladies are always doing dat y is it nature or some tin
Re: ---- by nice4life: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2012
miss vicky: [color=#770077][/color]

We ladies are always doing dat y is it nature or some tin
miss what are u saying?
Re: ---- by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2012
Every heartbroken Tom, dîck and harry has now become a special adviser on women affairs. Forgetting that no two individual is the same, neither is any situation the same, forgetting also that the men in such scenarios could be quantum idîots, deserving any treatment they get. But no, the "Men Liberation Frontier Force" is hell bent on painting men as saints. . .

Una well done!

1 Like

Re: ---- by Chigorkizz(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2012
I guess u nid directn cos u dnt knw where u'r meandering to.What do u mean by calling men quantum idiot dat deserve rude treatment frm ladies.
I advise u pass tru mazes of 2 interconectd realities and discover d maxim 4 urself.stop making ursef a ghost train cos life is nt a gingerbread.I cn c d element of lesbo in u.U beta go and learn!I guess u nid directn cos u dnt knw where u'r meandering to.What do u mean by calling men quantum idiot dat deserve rude treatment frm ladies.
I advise u pass tru mazes of 2 interconectd realities and discover d maxim 4 urself.stop making ursef a ghost train cos life is nt a gingerbread.I cn c d element of lesbo in u.U beta go and learn!
I guess u nid directn cos u dnt knw where u'r meandering to.What do u mean by calling men quantum idiot dat deserve rude treatment frm ladies.
I advise u pass tru mazes of 2 interconectd realities and discover d maxim 4 urself.stop making ursef a ghost train cos life is nt a gingerbread.I cn c d element of lesbo in u.U beta go and learn!
Re: ---- by Sijo01(f): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2012
Op, ok!
Re: ---- by kittykat1(f): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2012
@sexkillz;
I wonder o. They hv all become adivsers. What's that saying about removinG the log in ones eyes again? I guess it shd apply to them.

Some of the pieces of advice are so lame. Funny forum, where women are almost seen as under-dogs without brains. SMH.
Re: ---- by Flashaldrin(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2012
Lol. . .so the men also cry. . .
Re: ---- by MMM2(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2012
Op

What of advice 2 men
Re: ---- by tobechi20(m): 10:34am On Aug 11, 2012
Ladies neva listen to advice..,SO UNFORTUNATE THEY WONT TAKE UR ADVICE
Re: ---- by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2012
kitty kat: @sexkillz;
I wonder o. They hv all become adivsers. What's that saying about removinG the log in ones eyes again? I guess it shd apply to them.

Some of the pieces of advice are so lame. Funny forum, where women are almost seen as under-dogs without brains. SMH.
I see his type every day. . .

Just yesterday at the shopping mall, one haggard looking idîot boy came with his girlfriend. The girl was neat! She was brandishing a shiny blackberry bold, while my mugu was holding a chinco phone. Now this mumu bought everything for this girl. Her bags were full, yet he did not buy anything for himself. To shave his beard was a problem sef.

Imagine when the girl will say NO to his proposal and he would run to NL and start advising ladies. Failing in all totality to advice his dimwitted foolish self. . .
Re: ---- by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
Okay!!!!! We have heard you @poster. Would that be all?
Re: ---- by cindyrella(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
M M M: Op

What of advice 2 men
Waiting patiently for it.

@topic
Noted!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Woman With A Child ? / Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend / Breakup Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.