Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Differences Between OLD Testament GOD And The 'GOD' Of Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Differences Between OLD Testament GOD And The 'GOD' Of Today (802 Views)

Freshest Proof That Jesus Is The God Of The Old Testament!!!! / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between OLD Testament GOD And The 'GOD' Of Today by bigjoule(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
Please, what are the differences cos i discovered that the 'GOD' Abraham and co served made them rich but the 'GOD' i think we have today is 'poor', you think its blasphemous? No, its the fact, Israel served 'GOD', they were the strongest and richest Nation, David served him, he took him from shepherding cattles to become a king and so on. I believe there are differences between the two 'GODS', what do you think?
Re: Differences Between OLD Testament GOD And The 'GOD' Of Today by TheOP1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
I think you are a dumn.Ass!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should Christains Eat Shallah Meat? / Mark Of The Beast And Government Control Already In Nigeria!!! / Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.