Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,708 members, 7,962,287 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54560 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
Over to Tellwisdom, make us see why her suggestion/solution would not work.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
please can I send you my pics to knw if I look like a mugu or not..?? sadsad
Shollypopz:

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Agiliti(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
Then I call my switheart in a very hasty and melancholy ridden voice, telling him to pray for my mum, because her situation seems to be worsening by the min. Then ask him if he cud help me get a few thousand naira to get some high cost drugs for mum. This will all happen while am also sobbing on the phone. Also tell him I have to go and see her church pastor and will call him later.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Then I call my switheart in a very hasty and melancholy ridden voice, telling him to pray for my mum, because her situation seems to be worsening by the min. Then ask him if he cud help me get a few thousand naira to get some high cost drugs for mum. This will all happen while am also sobbing on the phone. Also tell him I have to go and see her church pastor and will call him later. Not fogetting to switch the phone off.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Let's have a code na! As in during commercial break, we all off our pant and entertain d viewers. U like my idea?

I might have to take u on dt offer. Something to entertain the audience while we wait.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Aigirl(f): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
I wanna play da game. How do i get in? Wil be online btw 8pm-12am.tx
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Aigirl: I wanna play da game. How do i get in? Wil be online btw 8pm-12am.tx

Sure. Please read the rules
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Apparently, the next day he must have called a few times to tell me he had paid the money into my account of which he declines I would still thank him for his effort and tell him, her church pastor had organised a donation for her in the church. By this time, I would be beside my mama(aged grandma actually), of course, then she goes with my plan(just in case) and she gives her blessings to him for being such a comforter and a reliable hubby in this trying times. I think this should sort him out, calls alhaji,tells him(in a disheartening and frightening shrik voice) I NEED HELP, telling him the doctors need a deposit of two million naira and I av only managed to raise 5ook from church donations and family members so and bla bla bla. Got all business intact and indented wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
Aigirl: I wanna play da game. How do i get in? Wil be online btw 8pm-12am.tx

Sure. Please read the rules.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Tellmumu no dey play again ni? I no come dey understand the game again sef.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shollypopz: @Bittyend....Hi, pls do not derail d thread.
u were not around, so i gave myself to PhysicsQED cry cry

Sry, cuddlemii.....i won't derail again

Aye, tell the OP to set us up, so, I can show you what you've been missing; since I went on hiatus. Physics is my doozy, but he sure can't get down like I do. I'm the brother to the night, the 'daywalker', and the daydream. You can't get away from me, cutie pie... Let me love you, and I'll give you that good love and protection, babes. I'll transform ya, and stimulate you intellectually. And I'm shrewd when the lights go off, I'll hit fast, and then go slow - make you moan low and loud. I know your body's calling me, baby. Time is of the essence, don't let this moment pass you by. wink

And yes, I'm the guy who put the satin in your panties.

**Just playing before you go shaniqua and pookie on me in this biatch** cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Where is lovely sweet wiZzy? Got a warm hug for him ryt here o wink smiley
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Tellmumu no dey play again ni? I no come dey understand the game again sef.

omo pearl delay, wissy become confused. me no even know if na still d same game.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Bluemoon1(f): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
i wish i cld participate...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

omo pearl na im delay everyone so tey, wissy become confused. me no even know if na still d same game.
Omo na wa o,the matter serious o grin.

Pearly give your man chance to talk na,shioor.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
We would re-visit Tellswisdom and Pearl~hapi later. Let another couple that is ready to play, come forth. Or a guy and lady from the audience can volunteer to test their IQ too.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
goin thru her lies... Gve me few minutes..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
Is gal on gal allowed? If so.... I pick cococlario. tongue

@ pearl

Current dey ur body? See as u just dey vibrate like person wey dem chook dat tin. Relax... Gawd!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
tellwisdom: goin thru her lies... Gve me few minutes..

Please quote pearl so she can know u r referring to her. Thanks!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I might have to take u on dt offer. Something to entertain the audience while we wait.
Yeah! Am sure d bois wud love to see d new crouchless ankara underwear. OAm4! I lie? No b d reason u buy front row tickets? I gats u bebe! kiss
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
O slow baje.... U see ur life? No action no noring,first class oku igbe. tongue
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Emmy9ite(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
**panting** network is an axx...i 've missed so much..my pearl is doing a beautiful job,she haz made wizzy dumb... Abeg who ready to play scene 3::::::girlfriend and 2 boyfriendz...with me. I need a sharp girl....notify me..ID can u stand me??
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
sweerie, would you be telling me this before or after the text was mistakenly sent to me?....now go thru d question again and Re-read urs fr ur better understanding...omo I don suffer...sadsad my name dey decieve my babe oo
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: **panting** network is an axx...i 've missed so much..my pearl is doing a beautiful job,she haz made wizzy dumb... Abeg who ready to play scene 3::::::girlfriend and 2 boyfriendz...with me. I need a sharp girl....notify me..ID can u stand me??
Let's go dia! Wots ur skeske saying? Server busy? Or ready to operate? Ayam ever ready,kick and start is d logo.Fire on!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
plants a kiss on his cheek,gives him a warm hug too
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by illicit(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: *she swaggers in*

My koboko no gree show ni? I go scatter dis tin o! angry

How far? Are u sexy? Na side pattern u barb down dia or eddy murphy? Flirting mode activated#

Cuddles! I don dey operate my scenario.... cool
idowu mi owon, na dreadlock i do down dia o..... sure u wanna see?
#flirting mode engaged#
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by pearlhapi(f): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: **panting** network is an axx...i 've missed so much..my pearl is doing a beautiful job,she haz made wizzy dumb... Abeg who ready to play scene 3::::::girlfriend and 2 boyfriendz...with me. I need a sharp girl....notify me..ID can u stand me??
trust na,# winks
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend:

Aye, tell the OP to set us up, so, I can show you what you've been missing; since I went on hiatus. Physics is my doozy, but he sure can't get down like I do. I'm the brother to the night, the 'daywalker', and the daydream. You can't get away from me, cutie pie... Let me love you, and I'll give you that good love and protection, babes. I'll transform ya, and stimulate you intellectually. And I'm shrewd when the lights go off, I'll hit fast, and then go slow - make you moan low and loud. I know your body's calling me, baby. Time is of the essence, don't let this moment pass you by. wink

And yes, I'm the guy who put the satin in your panties.

**Just playing before you go shaniqua and pookie on me in this biatch** cheesy
lol, u are derailing and I'm helping you to
As long as u re not a sore loser, I'm good. Prepare to be defeated!

@Cuddlemii,: Can I exchange partners?
Denzel would not mind, i think.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
sorry guys, I'm using fone and nt laptop...pls bear with me
Cuddlemii:

Please quote pearl so she can know u r referring to her. Thanks!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
illicit:
idowu mi owon, na dreadlock i do down dia o..... sure u wanna see?
#flirting mode engaged#
Asiwaju 1, dreads ke? Unto which levels na! I'll pass on dat hombre! I only attend to skin heads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / The Lover Next Door II

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.