Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,673 members, 7,962,177 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54554 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Royal and his unending love 4 Shymmex....smh

@[b]Cuddlemii: [/b]na unnecessary yawa u just start so
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti:

A) Would you say "hello" to him or ask if he is still there or would you cut off the phone?
This is what i will do.

The term 'baby" is the most commonly used name for partners in relationships so i take it that's the name i was using when the convo with my friends was on,or let's say i used "the maga" or even his name sef.

Immediately i realize he's still on the phone,I'll signal to my friends that he's still on and then quickly say ". Shey you girls now get what i mean? that was exactly how she sounded,if not that my baby called and interrupted our gist,there was something i wanted to say that i forgot" I'll then go on to talk more on the matter as if some girl told me all that about her bf and that i was using my boyfriend and relationship as an example for them to get a clearer picture of the gist, my friends being sharp girls will code and flow in that direction with me

I won't even touch my phone,I'll just let it lie there till whenever he wants to end the call and then wait for what he'll say if he calls.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz: Royal and his unending love 4 Shymmex....smh

@[b]Cuddlemii: [/b]na unnecessary yawa u just start so

No vex. I go hide all the necessary post. Ok?

deeplow:

Problem is,I av a solution to that with the girl having two unexpected boyfriends around,and I am a guy.

Then save it for later after every contestant is done. Thanks!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by slimyem: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Tomorrow? NA WA OHH!
shey you said we have until the weekend to pick a time nah...
This place is so crowded and i'm just rooting for a time when there wouldn't be so much interruptions during my play...cheesycheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, how does that relate to me? cheesy

You know naw.. sad

I nor fit shout.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247:

You know naw.. sad

I nor fit shout.

Aha, I have never been blackmailed because there is no way you will catch my with face, bangle and naaked nyash in the same picture.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
mkmyers45: Queensmith no show? New partner?

Give her time. She already signified interest. She will be here!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
*Yawns*

This cornball still thinks I'm shymmex? smh..

You got destroyed by shymmex, but instead of taking the beat down like a man; you created 20 handles, made 40 threads (both males and females), posted 300 comments just to stalk the dude lol. And you got that dude banned for 10years lol. London nyggahs get manginas emotional lol. #TeamLondon..

My doozy shymmex is on Guardian UK CIF debating top academics in the UK, he has left the forum for you manginas and teenagers.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mtchew! As if we give a phuck.

Abeg, move!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Shollypopz,

Let's go at another scenario in 5hrs' time, what do you think?

I'm kinda busy right about now. wink
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Blue moon:

U know when pple say "Nigerian time" it's usually 2 hours later..so should she assume u'll be online by 9pm? grin
of cos na 7pm. Make she show na!
Belch from 27 bilas of salah ram. Enof of alcohol.
MsDarkskinnn! I m waiting...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
freecocoa: This is what i will do.

The term 'baby" is the most commonly used name for partners in relationships so i take it that's the name i was using when the convo with my friends was on,or let's say i used "the maga" or even his name sef.

Immediately i realize he's still on the phone,I'll signal to my friends that he's still on and then quickly say ". Shey you girls now get what i mean? that was exactly how she sounded,if not that my baby called and interrupted our gist,there was something i wanted to say that i forgot" I'll then go on to talk more on the matter as if some girl told me all that about her bf,my friends being sharp girls will code and flow in that direction with me

I won't even touch my phone,I'll just let it lie there till whenever he wants to end the call and then wait for what he'll say if he calls.

i would end the call , then call back some hours later and tell her i would really like to talk,face to face,
to her about the phone conversation.you must have said some personal stuff about us,and using the word "my baby"
would still trigger suspicion and i would like to be sure you were not referring to me
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by bittyend(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
When I grow up, I want to be like shymmex lol! - the nyggah got both males and females stalking him lol.

Big up man like shymmex, yo.

#TeamLondon!

Signing out! cool
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fakest and sickest nigga on this forum. I wonder how someone like you can sleep every night. Your life is so phucking sad.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by deeplow: 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Then save it for later after every contestant is done. Thanks!

E go dun dull that time na.how bout a free and willing guy just tackles It(no homo) and we make our game unofficial.there should be a willing and free person.plus,it doesn't disturb the other participants.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti:

i would end the call , then call back some hours later and tell her i would really like to talk,face to face,
to her about the phone conversation.you must have said some personal stuff about us,and using the word "my baby"
would still trigger suspicion and i would like to be sure you were not referring to me
You can't just end the call without aleast hearing the "shey you girls now get what i mean" part because you would still be listening to hear more of what i had to say(its only natural with humans to be curious) so wanting to have a very big leverage\evidence over me when confronting me would keep you a little longer on the phone.

I'll answer your call sounding as neutral or the way i normally sound as possible,when you tell me you wanna meet later about "the phone conversation" I'll feign ignorance and ask "what phone conversation"?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by seedord247(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
kandiikane:

Aha, I have never been blackmailed because there is no way you will catch my with face, bangle and naaked nyash in the same picture.

you posted somthing that relate to this some weeks ago regarding your ex and your frnd. shocked
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by MrOldskoolJP(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii: DESCRIPTION

1 boy & 1 girl would be paired up together as a team.
The girls would pick 1 scenario question each from the list,
They are to answer it or tell us steps they will take to resolve it(as per how they would play the game if they were in that situation).

Their team mate(guy) would rebut it and show the audience all the loopholes in the girl's game & how easy a guy will nullify her actions & have her kissing his palm. The girl & guy would argue back and forth to convince the audience who are the better game players- men or women.

The guy's job is to put his team player in a tight corner and maintain the superiority mantle for men. The girl's job is to stand her grounds to the last till she wins the superiority mantle for women. No holds barred- they will curse if they need to, use fowl languages, pidgin, ghetto & act straight-up gangstar. Street fight is allowed. Its going to be very real, down to earth & may contain sexual content. Men think they know it all but I know nairaland women are equal to the task.
The following are participants/Contestants:

TEAM BROTHERHOOD:
Okija_juju
Dayokanu
Jaybee
Tellwisdom
Mr Everest
Breezy047
Kpolli
Coogar
Dammytex
Denzel2009
Seedord247
Donguutti
Masterpiecer
Born2fuck

TEAM CHARLIE'S ANGELS
Ogugua88
Ronkebp
Shollypopz
Slimyem
Idowuogbo
Freecocoa
Ileke-idi
Queensmith
Cowgurl
Sosoluv
Pearl~hapi
Kandiikane
Inked_nerd
Michelin89

Participants/Contestants, please let me know your availability(i.e. date & time) for this activity. Also let me know if you are interested or not on time so that others can participate. If you are interested please let me know. I will update everyone as it unfolds.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
freecocoa: You can't just end the call without aleast hearing the "shey you girls now get what i mean" part because you would still be listening to hear more of what i had to say(its only natural with humans to be curious) so wanting to have a very big leverage\evidence over me when confronting me would keep you a little longer on the phone.

I'll answer your call sounding as neutral or the way i normally sound as possible,when you tell me you wanna meet later about "the phone conversation" I'll feign ignorance and ask "what phone conversation"?

obviously i listened to the "shey you Girls"bit,if not i would not have been worried about the "my baby" part,
which i why i would want to see you and ask if you were referring to me,you would most likely say , NO,then
i would ask you who were you girls discussing about and would like to hear the full gist............
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
seedord247:

you posted somthing that relate to this some weeks ago regarding your ex and your frnd. shocked

And? What has that got to do with an ex trying to blackmail you with naaked photos?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
Come Kandi and Seedog are you people already playing or what?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
breezy047: Now where is Idowu when you need her ASAP? cool
Save d best for d last papi! Am a bit busy atm, but! I'll sort something tonight I promise.... Oya chop kiss *muahhhhhh* remember to shave o! Keep it fresh sweetie... Catch ya!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
freecocoa: Come Kandi and Seedog are you people already playing or what?

I have already done my own. Check the previous page.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by freecocoa(f): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti:

obviously i listened to the "shey you Girls"bit,if not i would not have been worried about the "my baby" part,
which is why i would want to see you and ask if you were referring to me,you would most likely say , NO,then
i would ask you who were you girls discussing about and would like to hear the full gist............
I'll give you full gist darling wink

I'll tell you it was about a girl in my class who was discussing with me and some other girls about one of her boyfriends and how much of a mugu he is, that i found it very wicked of her ,so when i got home i started telling my friends of how people think many men in love are mugus and that they were asking me what i meant,i couldn't find the best words to describe what i meant so i decided to use us(you and I) as an example so they could understand exactly what i meant, also because i didn't want them asking me unnecessary questions and interrupting my story,using us would make it more real, i was still in the introductory part of the story when you called but i've said few things about us before you called,i merely continued from where i stopped so that is what the conversation you heard was all about.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by donguutti: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
freecocoa: I'll give you full gist darling wink

I'll tell you it was about a girl in my class who was discussing with me and some other girls about one of her boyfriends and how much of a mugu he is, that i found it very wicked of her ,so when i got home i started telling my friends of how people think many men in love are mugus and that they were asking me what i meant,i couldn't find the best words to describe what i meant so i decided to use us(you and I) as an example so they could understand exactly what i meant, also because i didn't want them asking me unnecessary questions and interrupting my story,using us would make it more real, i was still in the introductory part of the story when you called but i've said few things about us before you called,i merely continued from where i stopped so that is what the conversation you heard was all about.

yes, i would gladly believe you(not), and would ask for the name of the girl in your class, and after that, request the phone numbers
of your friends, just to be sure, cos i am so much,in love with you and(men in love are mugus) would want to dispel any doubts that i was the one been
discussed.You probably should have told them her name,?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
donguutti:

yes, i would gladly believe you(not), and would ask for the name of the girl in your class, and after that, request the phone numbers
of your friends, just to be sure, cos i am so much,in love with you and(men in love are mugus) would want to dispel any doubts that i was the one been
discussed.You probably should have told them her name,?
As a player that i am,leaving my phone on and letting you be the one to end the call doesn't mean i wouldn't know when the call must have ended.

For the few hours you waited before calling,i would have come up with a plan cos i know you will definitely ask about the conversation,i would have planned with my friends and each and everyone of them will agree to the plan(remember we are a tight clique and we got each other's backs).

When you ask for their numbers i will form angry and disappointed that you don't trust me,i would go on to say that i don't believe you would think i take you as a mugu because i have never given you a reason to doubt my love(I'm a player,i cover my tracks, this is my first mistake) and how much i now realize you never really meant all what you said about trusting me and even accuse you of not really loving me

I will give you their numbers,making sure the one i choose as the girl in my class was one of the girls and is aware of what's on ground and can take up whatever challenge you bring on,pick up my bag and storm out on you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

No vex. I go hide all the necessary post. Ok?
Wouldn't change anything.

@Bittyend: Fine by me. Scenario 2 or 5
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by kandiikane(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Seedy, did not rebut any of my solutions. Did I win?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
kandiikane: Seedy, did not rebut any of my solutions. Did I win?
Wait o are seriously expecting anything from him?my dear he doesn't understand more than half of what you typed,you coulda typed in yoruba.grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sorry for butting in sweetcocoa, but isn't it a little weird you conveniently started using your bf as an example of a mugu just right after he called you and he didn't cut the call?

I'm assuming this is how the dialogue would go

"Sweetie I love you soooooo much, don't forget the Ipad you say you'll buy for me oh" you say

And he replies, "how can I? I'll do anything for my baby doll"

"Have a good night sleep" you say

"And you too" he replies.

. . .And you forget to cut th call and start talking to your friend.

They may say something like "this your bf loves you so much, I'm sure if you you ask him to buy a car for you, he'll willing oblige"

"Ofcourse! He's just a mugu and I'll milk him for all he's worth. This Ipad is small sef, next month, I'll ask him for 500k to pay the rent. . ." And you see that you didn't cut off the call .
Remember, the house rent and 500k is at stake here so you can't even make him suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Amya(f): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Where are my boyfriends (chrisbenogo and jhydebaba) let's continue from yesterday.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sweetcocoa(f): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
Amya i just read the first line of what you wrote and I'm already angry.angry

Didn't you read that its a game we are both playing to win?did you check the title of the game? Don is supposed to detect the loopholes in my posts and rebut them,not you or any other person so please quit being a smart a$$ and face your game.

I'd like to think people will be allowed to say their minds when the game is over not when its still on. I'm vexed really.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / The Lover Next Door II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.