Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,671 members, 7,962,168 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) - Literature (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (54551 Views)

The Deadly Game...a Sex,romance And Action Thriler / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: sad cry[color=#990000][/color]That awkward moment wen m talkin alone on a big wall,all I c is sum dude laughing in da bathroom.I quit!!

@ HumbledbYGrace dnt quit i felt same way too wen i joined, but dont u think we can bring it back to life, its even beta now that ist just the two of us... No nosing around in our thing till we settle our relationship.......................................................
Let the game begin girl
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by ayobase(m): 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
I knew it right from the alpha.......
Abi no be the two can play the game thread be this........
Make I go recheck....
Na the thread na...see wetin dey turn am to (obalende market)...no wonder...where is cuddlemi?...LOL!
ID abeg show make we kuku da gbogbo e ru once and for all.
Shioooor...and I tot was gonna enjoy the show.
Ileke.....ori e fo ka sibe jare!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
Present sir! cheesy
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:53am On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: How do we play then?rules to go by maybe?

HumbledbYGrace: Girls r da neck boys da head naw if the neck aaint functionin well da head is gonna fall. grin cheesy tongue

HumbledbYGrace: Let's Play now undecided

HumbledbYGrace: sad cry[color=#990000][/color]That awkward moment wen m talkin alone on a big wall,all I c is sum dude laughing in da bathroom.I quit!!

U seem to be a funny lady! I have paired you with Okija_juju, you didn't perform. The Superman paired you with himself, you still did't perform. What do you want?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Cuddlemii: 1:54am On Aug 24, 2012
ayobase: I knew it right from the alpha.......
Abi no be the two can play the game thread be this........
Make I go recheck....
Na the thread na...see wetin dey turn am to (obalende market)...no wonder...where is cuddlemi?...LOL!
ID abeg show make we kuku da gbogbo e ru once and for all.
Shioooor...and I tot was gonna enjoy the show.
Ileke.....ori e fo ka sibe jare!

i am here.
are u not playing the game?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 5:43am On Aug 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

U seem to be a funny lady! I have paired you with Okija_juju, you didn't perform. The Superman paired you with himself, you still did't perform. What do you want?
maybe i will wait for her... I will asume she is already on her way to burst me.. But the sceneria i made seem to be the hardest to me... No wahala i think o can always find a way out, The next thing i should be hearing is knock knock on the gate...

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
what if you find urself in this situation
u r with a girl in ur room @ 9pm, u both have a tin for each other for the GUY u hav a cerious date, Buh u just wanted to play around Cus dis gurl has been rowing her self on u, lets say she is even ur nxt door ngbor.. On that night u too where all alone locked up in ur room doing nothing but just watching a movie, like an hour later ur girl calls and from how u responded she suspected u r not alone she asked baby where r u? U lied to her Cus of the mood she got into like been suspicious.. And she ends d call.. Take for instance u school sm where far from town.. 30mins later u hear a knock on ur gate u open the door its ur girl friend.. What will u do?
Rmbr u n d girl Dint even touch each other at all, but U'v got lots of condom under ur bed waiting to use them at the perfect time..
@The Superman.....Knock knock
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: @The Superman.....Knock knock
hold on let me check who is @ the gate hold on pause the movie girl... Maybe its one of those guys charging their phones here..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
hold on let me check who is @ the gate hold on pause the movie girl... Maybe its one of those guys charging their phones here..
THE Superman: "opens the door and sees his girl friend". Hey sweet, u actual came hold on let me get the key inside...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2012
"talks to the girl in the room" my girl friend is here let me open the gate for her...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2012
@ Superman Baby pls don't take too long hey,I don't like stayin outside for too long.
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2012
"THE-Superman Opens the gate for is Lovely girl friend" @ HumbledByHisGrace: come pls hurry dnt ley mosquito come in with u...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2012
[quote author =HumbledbYGrace]@ Superman Baby pls don't take too long hey,I don't like stayin outside for too long.
[/quote]"I wonder wtf is taking him so long ,ths is really unlike him."
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2012
Mumble to myself:"he worries bwt da mosquitos m worried bwt my safety?wats wrong with ths guy today?" @ Superman "thanks sweet,wat tuk u so long?u cudnt find da key?"
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Mumble to myself:"he worries bwt da mosquitos m worried bwt my safety?wats wrong with ths guy today?" @ Superman "thanks sweet,wat tuk u so long?u cudnt find da key?"
no not exactly my bulb blew up early this evening so i had to fix in ba3ries in the touch to find the key... Come in dearie
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
no not exactly my bulb blew up early this evening so i had to fix in ba3ries in the touch to find the key... Come in dearie
"looks up @ her man and smile,thinking just how much she loves him and hw handy he is." Ok baby so wat wr u doing wen I called?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman talks to d girls in the while his sweet heart enters... "MY girlfriend IS HERE" Expecting she would just leave but rather she just says HI to my girl friend i wounder if she even heard
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: "looks up @ her man and smile,thinking just how much she loves him and hw handy he is." Ok baby so wat wr u doing wen I called?

i was even joking when i said am in my family house not in school but the way u sounded so rude lyk u r upset abt somefin or ur funy insticts has started giving u a green light again so the way u sounded made me say go ahead if u want go lokk for me @ my family house u gona see lots of me, befor u ended the call... Mainwhile
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2012
Why do I have this feeling like y'all have lost the plot?!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:

i was even joking when i said am in my family house not in school but the way u sounded so rude lyk u r upset abt somefin or ur funy insticts has started giving u a green light again so the way u sounded made me say go ahead if u want go lokk for me @ my family house u gona see lots of me, befor u ended the call... Mainwhile
ur hostile tonight,I wanted to know wr u r cz I was thinkin of cumin ova,I missed u
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:

THE-Superman tries to prove to his girl friend that the other means nothing and calls for his Suger " humbledbyHisgrace:come stay with me on the bed... I missed u so much, come to dady..."
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Why do I have this feeling undecided like y'all have lost the plot?!
y do I hv a feelin ur not followin wt wr on bwt?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: y do I hv a feelin ur not followin wt wr on bwt?

You have a list of scenarrios already spelt out, pick one and then explore it.. One person attacks the other defends.. Something like that...
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
THE-Superman tries to prove to his girl friend that the other mean :os nothing and calls for his Suger " humbledbyHisgrace:come stay with me on the bed... I missed u so much, come to dady..."
u ddnt introduce me,here I was thinkin ur all alone,ur with another gal @ 9pm?alone "To da ada gal" HumbledbyGrace:hey m Grace,Superman's galfriend and u r? Galsadsuprised)I,Iam just a friend of his,err we wr actually doing an assignment together. HumbledbyGrace:Oh,ok thts y he told me he was home nt @ skul ryt?he even told me hs bulb had problems.(Eyes superman)baby do u mind fillin me in?
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

You have a list of scenarrios already spelt out, pick one and then explore it.. One person attacks the other defends.. Something like that...

The superman had a scenerio,m sure u saw it so wr just on that,is ths because I didn't play ur partner?u were nt interested to start with
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2012
Okija_juju:

the whole wall was desarted... No one seem intrested, even heared some one said the game is dead... So i decided to take the game to d next level by putting up a scenerio my self and i even did an automatic pair when i saw her i knew she would be my partner, Even my partner said she quits but i stood for n NOW we r acting on the scenerio i made where the girl has to be the one rebuting the guy.. I would put the scenerio in quote so u can see for ur self... Mainwhile enogh of this attitude cus its exactly wat piced everybody out of here.... Partner humblebyGrace lets move on
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
what if you find urself in this situation
u r with a girl in ur room @ 9pm, u both have a tin for each other for the GUY u hav a cerious date, Buh u just wanted to play around Cus dis gurl has been rowing her self on u, lets say she is even ur nxt door ngbor.. On that night u too where all alone locked up in ur room doing nothing but just watching a movie, like an hour later ur girl calls and from how u responded she suspected u r not alone she asked baby where r u? U lied to her Cus of the mood she got into like been suspicious.. And she ends d call.. Take for instance u school sm where far from town.. 30mins later u hear a knock on ur gate u open the door its ur girl friend.. What will u do?
Rmbr u n d girl Dint even touch each other at all, but U'v got lots of condom under ur bed waiting to use them at the perfect time..
oku juju see for ur self
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: u ddnt introduce me,here I was thinkin ur all alone,ur with another gal @ 9pm?alone "To da ada gal" HumbledbyGrace:hey m Grace,Superman's galfriend and u r? Galsadsuprised)I,Iam just a friend of his,err we wr actually doing an assignment together. HumbledbyGrace:Oh,ok thts y he told me he was home nt @ skul ryt?he even told me hs bulb had problems.(Eyes superman)baby do u mind fillin me in?
fillin u in how..? Sweet its not an assignment, u can see she is chating with her boifrnd on facebook... We were on a movie befor u came... Am so sorry let me introduce Favour meet my girlfriend, sweety meet favour my ngbor
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by THESuperman(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2012
favour i think u should start leaving pls... "But favour still continues browsing, ignoring me n my girl friend" I dint want to embarac her by forcing her to live so i, i just relaxed on the bed..
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by sigmundfreud(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2012
Okija_juju: Why do I have this feeling like y'all have lost the plot?!
Yeah...now we have unending drama!
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2012
THE-Superman:
favour i think u should start leaving pls... "But favour still continues browsing, ignoring me n my girl friend" I dint want to embarac her by forcing her to live so i, i just relaxed on the bed..
Favour she is?I think its time favour goes home
Re: Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Favour she is?I think its time favour goes home
?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / The Lover Next Door II

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.