Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,127 members, 7,963,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr (18746 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by McCoded007(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2012
Thanks a lot bro really nappreci8 your response.
isaactolu:
seems like pple here are busy abt paypal and no one is responding to u. you can download a 73-page ebook free from this link http://cleanfiles.net/?828 u will get all u need to know
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by tacktical: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2012
McCoded007: Thanks a lot bro really nappreci8 your response.

Has anyone tried transfermoneyserivce.com they say they show you how to transfer paypal money to and from your bank account from any country..i found them on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us8hccTUgBk
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by house213: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
I do not worry withdrwaing money from fiverr through paypal, I am a Level 2 seller hence I have access to their mastercard which can be used in our ATMS here in Nigeria.
To grow to a Level 2 seller where you have this access is to build a good reputation on fiverr and never let them give you a negative feedback (do everything it takes not to have a negative feedback, it reduces people not to come order for your gigs)
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by eyenCalabar(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
cool
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by temitayoadegoke(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2013
Give us d material too now, so that we can b thankin u 4 ur contribution too
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by lakefist(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
If you need USA number then check out my gig.

Check out my #Gig: give you detailed guide how to open us google voice account with phone number... for $5 on #Fiverr http://5rr.cc/s/3qa7jy via @FiverrHQ
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
lakefist: If you need USA number then check out my gig.

Check out my #Gig: give you detailed guide how to open us google voice account with phone number... for $5 on #Fiverr http://5rr.cc/s/3qa7jy via @FiverrHQ

is any body providing this service? maybe you can turn it to a service and create this accounts for people.but see if its against their tos first.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by khrisponty(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
legalwealth:

On a normal day,you need to buy dedicated VPN which will give you a dedicated IP for opening and operating your verified PayPal account right here in Nigeria.
With N3,500,you can get yourself a verified PayPal account following some step by step guide while you will need to be paying $10 monthly via Liberty Reserve for the dedicated VPN but the good NEWS now is that...

I need a dollar verified paypal account bruv, with no restrictions or inhibitions
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by khrisponty(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
legalwealth:

On a normal day,you need to buy dedicated VPN which will give you a dedicated IP for opening and operating your verified PayPal account right here in Nigeria.
With N3,500,you can get yourself a verified PayPal account following some step by step guide while you will need to be paying $10 monthly via Liberty Reserve for the dedicated VPN but the good NEWS now is that...
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by olujames(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2013
OnlineNaira is the only reliable means of getting your money into and out of fiverr.com. Open an account with OnlineNaira now. Find OnlineNaira on Google, Bing or Yahoo.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by randwise(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
I have a safer and legitimate method u can use to withdraw ur money from paypal required sites like fiverr without owning or using a paypal account.
I can show u for a SMALL FEE.

If u need it, my number is 08131137576. Call or sms me.
Changing ur ip (either dedicated or not) might be dangerous. U might risk loosing all ur money.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by fejiron: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Are you just wasting your time making unnecessary posts on Facebook without making any cash? well let me show you how you can generate steady cash from Facebook weekly. I don't play around on Facebook but make money on Facebook in the team....thanks to my discovery.

I conveniently make $150 weekly via Facebook with just 2hours work online see how interesting get more info at www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by fejiron: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
No worries with paypal again let me show you how i can help you withdraw earnings via paypal without having a paypal account very easy and simple. contact me at samifayin@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by ekwufex(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2013
i want to draw money from the fiverr now
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by fiverrguy(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2013
Hi,Get(1) a software to submit your url/fiverr gigs to 10000 Quality & Verified Backlinks Profile with high Pr,Seo Websites in Top1 Google (2) a software to submit your url/fiverr gigs to 9000 directories & pinking Websites (3) a list 0f 350 active & responsive facebook group to advertise your products/fiverr gigs/url to over 250million people Everyday free of charge (4) teach you a simple way to design facebook page,8 videos on how to get targeted traffic & how to make $500 every week. cost just #1500 call 07058523073 Now...offer open to 10 people
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by johnny13: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
I tried to withdraw my earnings but i didn't receive any verification email sent to me.. I tried so many times but still nothing.. initially, i thought it could be hotmail problem but I still received incoming emails but not that Fiverr verification email! It took more than 20 days to receive my verification mail. I dont recommend Fiverr.

I switched SEOClerks.com, It is pretty good! I've bought some valuable gigs on there, I do beleive that the site has potential with the uniqueness it has over Fiverr which you could say is its nearest competitor.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
onlineresource: i feel that if you really need the money from your fiver account. wait for it to accumulate to a reasonable amount first before thinking of withdrawing your earnings. since you just started 2 weeks ago, i dont you might have made that much to start thinking of withdrawing.
One of the safe method of withdrawing your fiverr money is to simply contact any of your friends or relative living in a paypal accepted country that can help you to withdraw your earnings and send it to you through western union.
most bank in the us and uk are integrated with paypal so they can instantly send the money to their account and send to you.
Hope this help.

Why the stress when I do help Nigerians to withdraw from fiverr and get them paid into their Nigerian bank account at the rate of N140/$ or N150/$ as the case might be.
Just contact us via INFO@IJAMSOLUTION(dot)COM that you want to withdraw from fiverr and we will surely get back with details.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
house213: I do not worry withdrwaing money from fiverr through paypal, I am a Level 2 seller hence I have access to their mastercard which can be used in our ATMS here in Nigeria.
To grow to a Level 2 seller where you have this access is to build a good reputation on fiverr and never let them give you a negative feedback (do everything it takes not to have a negative feedback, it reduces people not to come order for your gigs)

The mastercard is now available to every fiverr seller.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
makeitsoon:

is any body providing this service? maybe you can turn it to a service and create this accounts for people.but see if its against their tos first.

I'm providing the service and I've also written advanced step by step ebook on that with which you will get 2 USA phone numbers for making free calls to USA & Canada not excluding for sending and receiving text messages for free.

You can accept the incoming calls on your USA phone line with your Nigerian line and as well make calls with it with your USA line via your Nigerian line.

Please note that I do provide the service and as well wrote the e-book for the purpose of using it to solve PayPal issues and not for any fraudulent purpose(s).
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
khrisponty:

I need a dollar verified paypal account bruv, with no restrictions or inhibitions

The ultimate service for PayPal is still readily available and let me know if you still need the solution.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
randwise: I have a safer and legitimate method u can use to withdraw ur money from paypal required sites like fiverr without owning or using a paypal account.
I can show u for a SMALL FEE..

Let us know here as we are not interested in calling you.

randwise: If u need it, my number is 08131137576. Call or sms me.
Changing ur ip (either dedicated or not) might be dangerous. U might risk loosing all ur money
No cause for alarm as we've taken the burden on us by helping Nigerians to get their earnings off their fiverr account with our super-active paypal account while we pay them in naira.
Anyone interested in this should kindly get across to us via INFO@IJAMSOLUTION(dot)COM
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by legalwealth(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
johnny13: I tried to withdraw my earnings but i didn't receive any verification email sent to me.. I tried so many times but still nothing.. initially, i thought it could be hotmail problem but I still received incoming emails but not that Fiverr verification email! It took more than 20 days to receive my verification mail. I dont recommend Fiverr.

I switched SEOClerks.com, It is pretty good! I've bought some valuable gigs on there, I do beleive that the site has potential with the uniqueness it has over Fiverr which you could say is its nearest competitor.

I've purchased several gigs for myself and my clients on SEOclerks and they are ok as well but they have issue of not accepting payment from other countries PayPal except that of USA.
Even if they successfully accept your payment from other countries PayPal aside USA,they will see it as potential risk and surely refund you cum cancelling your order unlike fiverr that accepts payment from any PayPal.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr by macphilip: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2018
Hello guys, you can withdraw your Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer funds at MyTopExchange
simple, fast, safe and secure service.
How to Withdraw your Funds from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Narrow Escape (ATM Story): Please Read And Be Informed! / What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent / Top 30 Fintech Magnates Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.