Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,177 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) (28466 Views)

Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help / PHOTOS: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by optimus30: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
@simon andal,u n God don b mate abi?,his knock alone will put u in ur place,u even get mouth de call our lord almighty,"god",i no blame u
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by 360command: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Is it not this same chinese when they see we africans in their home country, they think we are aliens from another planet . When you go for shopping in some areas or city in china\ asia, when they see you as a black man buying food ,they are surprise if we really eat food.

I ask myself btw we and them, who looks very more like an alien ? Is it we been black in our skin colour or them having 2 heads, 4 hands or wat we have here ,which is a child with 16 toes? - your guess is as good as mine?

Anyway, its very sad to read such stories as this, people come out complete in this world while others come out as abnormals.

En Dieu nous croyon - In God we trust
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Taich(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
It called mutation and is some how normal, it happens in a minute fraction of the population. But it can be corrected .
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by otodeluxe(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
undecided
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by ACM10: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimchimex: congenital anomaly.....the motherdoctor should check the baby well to see if there any other anomaly
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by sisteruju: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
This will show us that τ̲̅ђe world i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ its entirety is really turning Τ̲̅☺ another thing.moreover,it should B̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a sign Τ̲̅☺ china about their evil plot Τ̲̅☺wards babies and τ̲̅ђe unborn.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by mrseamy: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Shocking
God av mercy
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by topsy1971: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
Let this baby live jor. This guy should be able to walk and run at 1.6 times than usain Bolt. Na his God-given talent be the extra toes.
Who knows whether na newly evolved human being be this.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Moukafoam(f): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ariyke: :-o chei! my prayer b say make the operation dey successful

Operation ke? They should leave him like Ŧħåϯ ΆŋԂ see ƗƗŏϣ firm those legs will turn out Ť☺ be wink

Bolt won't şᵆ his back cool
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Alaafialoro(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Old news
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by fennels007(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] the parents' name should b in guinnes book of record for producing a new specy of human being
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Skmoda360(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2012
sylve11: Hmmm! God have mercy cool
sad[/sup][sup] shocked why ar dis apinin?
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Maximus17(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2012
THE CHANGES OR POSSIBILITY OF SURVIVAL WOULD BE SLIM EVEN AFTER THE SURGERY.....THIS IS THE MORE REASON TO THANK GOD 4 MAKING ME WHOLE,HALE AND HEARTY
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by ACM10: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2012
Maximus17: THE CHANGES OR POSSIBILITY OF SURVIVAL WOULD BE SLIM EVEN AFTER THE SURGERY.....THIS IS THE MORE REASON TO THANK GOD 4 MAKING ME WHOLE,HALE AND HEARTY

Are u the surgeon? Who are u to issue prognosis? Rubbish!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Palmos: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2012
Dis is mysterious
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ewoo...poor baby. I hope d surgery is performed fast.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Cheidy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
obadiah777: from eating all that dog meat when pregnant.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by shoprite: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
mkmyers45: You gat jokes me man..All Hail the Christain God and the minions

. . .and for the umpteenth time, u are lucky again. This time u wrote christain and not christian before now it was chrisain and not christian . . .your first attempt was god and not God, again I say shut up and get some education before exposing your empty brain in public . . .a word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by gbengajerry: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2012
Am not moved cos more will happen. We have snake wit three head so wht do U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna see shocked
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2012
SimonAndal: All hail the christian god! Marvellously done!
ara to ba wu olorun lo le fiwa daa........even if it is GOD...u cant question him.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by raydhottest: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
dont call what is created by God 'abnormal'.... the baby is perfectly made
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Alvinnice: 3:22am On Aug 21, 2012
hmmm, i just dont know what to say,my quetion is how his he gonna walk with those things?
but i know there is definitely gonna be a way out.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Vickiweezy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Moukafoam:

Operation ke? They should leave him like Ŧħåϯ ΆŋԂ see ƗƗŏϣ firm those legs will turn out Ť☺ be wink

Bolt won't şᵆ his back cool
angry Na Toe dem Ɗƺƴ use run? O-L-O-D-O
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by defemie(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2012
D pikin na chinko product,dem no dtey last

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Posible For One To Mensurate Without Ovulation? / Generator fume kills 4 children in Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / How Pawpaw Can Cure Stomach Ulcer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.