Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,986 members, 7,936,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:07 AM

“I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 (15224 Views)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Shaw007(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2012
Hmm!!
Speechless,i'm starting 2 like dis man and i hope am not wrong,but we cant just easily discard his supporting d BH rumour,i just hope dats wat it is. . Rumours,if anyone thinks this man is bad,cos i may nt be as knowledgeable in this aspect as some ppl(History) tell me. . .HOW really was d babangida regime,pls back your essay with facts i dont want assumptions
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by ochukoccna: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2012
Chinom: Bullcrap !! [size=28pt]He created most of our problems today.[/size]
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by 401kk: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2012
This portrays the level of insanity that runs in the Nigerian social culture. A man who brought the countries economy to its knees is being celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by doublej1(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2012
Imagine IBB having the guts to make a public speech in Nigeria. Do you think you are speaking to people who don't know your antecedent? You looted our money? You collaborated with the white to make us the way we are today!!! Yet can come to public tv to make a deceitful statement to the masses because you know that there are people that does not care to watch what the consume. You want to use the present situation the masses are in to achieve your selfish political aspiration. You are a such a vampire.

3 Likes

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Ortis: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2012
Look at judas pointing acusing finger at iscariot....hmmm politheifians

1 Like

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by doublej1(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2012
[quote author=dejustice]For once, our president with 15 Ensuite Rooms from the Hiltop of Minna has made a meaningful statement.

In the face of the unfortunate crisis and terror we have found ourselves, the only thing we can do is to support our President.

GEJ, could have failed us. But, do we have to heat up the polity more? Do we have to throw the baby and the dirty water away?

Kudos IBB, despite your pass failure and the June 12 Saga! But, I think other leaders should take a queue from this, so that we can build one healthy Nation.

I still Believe in One Nigeria.[/quote
i believe in one Nigeria but not the one IBB is preaching.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Biodup: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2012
Ibb shown a lot of respect to obj in his speech, nice one. When ur step mother grown up to ur mother u call her mother.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Ibime(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2012
The governor was governor Adeleye of rivers state. Adeleye asked health commissioner Dima Fiberesima to up his department budget by 300k for looting purposes and the great Dima shopped shopped him to the Federal Government. Dima Fiberesima remains one of Rivers State greatest sons. One of only 2 opticians in Rivers State, he used to run free eye surgery sessions once a year at civic centre and restored sight to hundreds of Rivers indigenous who were suffering from treatable ailments. The great man passed away from cancer circa 1993 at the young age of 44 or so, but all those who were privileged to come across him will never forget what a great man he was
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by rusher14: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2012
So who was this ghost governor?
Why didn't he come out to openly chastise and seek court martial for his goon?
Why is it that our leaders think they don't owe the public any explanation?
Why would a matter like that be for say the SMC alone?
Who is fooling who?
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by babatty(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2012
we can't change the past but with dis statement from ibb there is stil hope for future of nigeria. I stil love ibb, no matter his past, m.k.o is not a saint either, is a bloody thief.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by doublej1(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2012
jessMena: I pray 4 peace in 9ja...if iBB is supporting GEj den who is sponsoring boko haram? So BH war is simply muslims killing christians jihad dat started many yrs ago n not political..I'm still confuse abt dis whole northerners hating GEj stuff...I don't know who 2 belive

my friend do not be deceived by iBB

2 Likes

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Sealeddeal(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2012
logica: If you are smart, you will know it's easier to destroy than to rebuild.

@IBB Of course you removed the governor that stole 300k. He either didn't give your cut or didn't carry you along at all.
....i think Chinwoke Mbadinuju destroyed and Ngige/Peter Obi rebuilt.they didnt follow their predecessor's way.Tinubu destroyed but Fashola has rebuilt their institution of govt. So,if other govt wanted to build,they would have done so.it was neva IBB's fault.they all failed.there is no way to justify corruption in nigeria using IBB's regime.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by boyendowed(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2012
He removed a Governor for stealing 300,000 naira and he ended up stealing millions of dollars.The hypocrisy is beyond belief
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by baqina(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2012
"I participated in virtually every operation from 1964 till I left office".

We know including d coup

"He added that people should be sincere and accept that President Goodluck Jonathan needed support of every Nigerian."

..So that has been d problem all ds while
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by SamAfrik(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
IBB & OBJ making a joint statement is a positive step. At this perilious time in our history, it is unjust for past leaders to keep mute. More unity & cooperation at d highest level. EVIL MUST BE DEFEATED.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Demdem(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
The retardeen's father spoke well.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
IBB STOLE 20BILLION IN 8 YEARS BUT GEJ IS STEALING THAT AMOUNT IN LESS THAN A WEEK. BY THE WAY, ITS HIS RIGHT.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Charlesnerd: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kayusfity:

GOLD DIGGER. STOOPID HO.E

Are you so daft that you cant spot a humorous statement?

1 Like

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by blackbeau1(f): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
IBB,I believe you must have removed the Governor in your dreams.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Diligence: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
Those who are cynical abt IBB are just ignoramuses... they shld compare and contrast his achievements with those of his predecessors and successors.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by logica(m): 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
berem: exactly! after him which other president has improved the lives of nigerians?
I think those whose lives were improved were criminals. I can understand where you are coming from though; but not all Nigerians are criminals (like you).

2 Likes

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by akbahbah(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
PrinceDudu: I like his style.
slowly warming his way into the hearts of fellow Nigerians.

Guy u are smart! Lolz...av u forgotten IBB a.k.a ...."MARADONNA"

1 Like

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by logica(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sealeddeal: Tinubu destroyed but Fashola has rebuilt their institution of govt.
This alone has rubbished everything else you said. Fashola's administration is very much a continuation of Tinubu's administration. Fashola has been implementing a whole bunch of policies (and projects) which were actually put in place by Tinubu.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Fiawest(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
So IBB can be as dis sensible n rational.For once I respect ur press release.HBD....I won't say long life n prosperity.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Fiawest(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
berem: IBB fine no be small! Even at 71 he still looks charming. Abeg has he remarried? Am very much interested to be his wife. grin
Stop dreaming,dat IBB some yrs back.nt his recent pic.
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by Sunbellar: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
berem: IBB fine no be small! Even at 71 he still looks charming. Abeg has he remarried? Am very much interested to be his wife. grin

He may not accept u as a wife bc he has so many concubines
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by anonimi: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
It is not the fault of the evil genius, maradona IBB.
I blame the [size=13pt]compromised journalists who could not ask him how much he EARNED as legitimate salary and emoluments compared to the value of the hilltop mansion alone.[/size]
And these journalists are expected to be the fourth pillar of democratic governance shocked

4 Likes

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by ikennahill: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
300k then is 10billion now.even in purchasing power,
Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by BENZINA(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
Somebody should inform IBB, that, Obasanjo he calls his boss "now" is no longer relevant,let alone, giving North another "free passage" in terms of war,The drumbeat of seccession is so high now.

1 Like

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by CastleandGreen: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
This is not a forum for prostitution or husband snatching.

1 Like

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by CastleandGreen: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
IBB you are the bed rock of our problem today, so stop justifying yourself with
all this pity statement. What about our Gulf oil money you stole?

2 Likes

Re: “I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 by pat077: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
OBJ needs you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why MKO Abiola Won The 1993 Election, By Naptu2 / Olawepo Hashim Praises Military's Offensive Against Bandits / Former Adamawa Governor Bindow, Others Dump APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.