Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,814 members, 7,962,638 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (57249 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2012
Yvonne Nelson, should ask Van Vicker and the rest of the Ghanian actors who are ready to trade their Ghanian citizens to be in our Soap Opera and drama. We Nigerians are not proud that our past Politicians messed us up. Its why Nigerians chastise our current President to do the right thing. Nigeria is the Mecca of African Businesses and Businessmen. Ask DSTV and MTN, they will trade their corporate sovereignty to naturalize in the biggest market in Africa. Glo and Eco Bank, GTB and Access Bank and etc etc are there, taking interests in all your sweats and bringing home to Nigeria. You Ghanian Actresses come here and grace our beds for money and when they come back there, you celebrate them as hero. One man's prostitute, becomes another man's Actress. Yvonne, ask Van Vicker and Jackie Appiah how they worship us.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by KINGwax(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090: What was the purpose of this post anyway? If a movie is sh1t should someone say it is good!!! grin grin grin grin
unless for sure she's broke and had to travel all the way to beg to be settled for 'less'
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by kingzik: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2012
Why do we Nigerians get angry when the truth is said of our country.I remember when Mohammed Gaye,an Ivorian football analyst was condemning the Super Eagles,we were too quick to attack him..But is it not true?I think we should always be positive to criticisms.Afterall,the country is not really doing good.Now people have started shouting at Nelson.Don't let us forget that people are watching and following all the events occuring in Nigeria.Let us improve on the ways we do things.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2012
whoa cheesy billy, vivi, i'm so proud of u guys! U done a great job, dayuuum! See jabs! grin whoa whoa whoa
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by KINGwax(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2012
Donalð Genes:
why are you insulting my fellow nigerians on this same platform you are typing with your dumbass mosquito hands,are you demented or what,what an insolent brat like you leaking your stinky mouth unbriddled...i dont take shit from low life-ebbs bitches like you insulting the sensibilty of my brothers and sisters...i hardly talk to peeps like this but am left with no choice than to react with what you just said....you need to be ban from this forum!! Idiottic Biaaaaaaaaaaatch
onila, if by chance u don't knw, is a fuccked up kid whose life along wit bittyend are some kind of a frustrated thing and wished they were someone else. U shldnt be replyin them
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

next time they open a thread on this forum about Ghana some of you sub-human vile beasts will think twice before opening your smelly mouths to insult Ghana/Ghanaians. all some of you morons need is a thread on NL about Ghana, within seconds the insults will start flying. all those cowards with a brain of a 9 months old baby will spew arrant nonsense and when Ghanaians deem it fit to respond in equal measure they say we are here to fight. nobody talks about those who started the fight in the first place. any time you indulge in your fuelish Ghana insults be ready ........... nobody gives a s-hit about your country.

1000 likes! Pls tell them o! This is exactly what happens when a paticular tribe is involved in a crime.next thing you see is other tribes throwing insults.when we as nigerians ain't united do u expect Ghana to give us respect? Absolutely NO!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by KINGwax(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Right after I sack the 100 Nigerian's toilet men working for me...

wink wink wink
you knw dt won't happen. Even your president had to enact a law which displaces nigerians off their business for you lazy asz dark-faced-yellow-teeth-accent-fuccked up dudes to take over! We rock! We survive!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mortee: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

nobody gives a shit what you as a nigerian think about me as a Ghanaian. I want to make that very clear. yes, I was at the sheraton hotel, but do you want to know when? that crazy asylum you call nigeria is not fit for human habitation. you still did not answer the salient issues i raised. guess it was very convenient to pick on the fact that i was at the sheraton,huh? very typical.

As for the insults, I didn't start them oooh. I am only towing the line of some of your deluded chimpanzees

Yes, it was very convenient to pick on the fact that you said you were at Sheraton because in one of your previous posts, you LIED that you have never been here. So if it there is anything typical, it is typical of you that you are a LIAR. I am not interested in when you came because I just caught you in one lie and won't want to waste my time reading another.
If Naija is not fit for human habitation, why not begin a campaign to get back your brothers who hawk cold puff-puff here and your sisters who sell their bodies for their daily bread?
To start with, you could just banish yourself from Nairaland and go take some courses in Personal Development and Entrepreneurship; maybe you could be smart enough to give your people cediland.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2012
These Ghanians are eggheads. When you see Ghanians featured in our Movies, it is meant for the Ghanian markets mostly. We produce those cheap stuff to rip-you-off. The movie she acted in and criticized is meant for the Ghanian audience. By criticizing the fvcking movie in the social media, Yvvone is actually ruining business for the marketers and producers who paid her to come and act, and I doubt if she will be welcomed further. Yvonne, next time you come to Nigeria, hire a bullet-proof vest, car and tough security with your little change. Boyz are not smiling, you dont insult our country and go free.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2012
mortee:

Yes, Ghana is not as big as Oyo State. Because, according to the Basic Geography you referred us to, Ibadan (the Oyo State Capital, mind you), is the largest city in West Africa. So if Lagos is bigger than Ghana, and Ibadan is bigger than Lagos, do the Mathematics yourself, charli!
And I happen to remember now that it was this same Ghana I visited in 2009 and some hungry-looking women at the airport's check-in counter practically begged me and my hubby for "Naija money." Petrodolla, you no get point, abegi!

ooh some dumb cunt,huh? my experiences at your so-called airports were worse. BTW, why do you want to continue sounding like a friggin eediot? lagos is bigger than Ghana? and ibadan is bigger than lagos so .... some weird logic,huh? But let me ask you something. what is the land mass of lagos state? the whole of nigeria is 3.8 times the size of Ghana. now unless you are telling me oyo state or lagos is more than one-quarter the size of nigeria you are not making sense. you sound very clueless and ill-informed. hope you don't take the rubbish your deluded compatriots post on NL seriously,huh?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Intrepid1(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2012
smoothcrim2090:

Right after I sack the 100 Nigerian's toilet men working for me...

wink wink wink

That yab is drier than your mother's puzzy. Go and rest jare...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by francis247(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2012
Chai! See fronting. Fourteen pages in less than 24hrs. After na una go dey form say una no dey watch Nigerian/Ghannian movies. Smh!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2012
Pleaae Ghanaians answer this, because I'm still wondering...

sambos994:

I don't get it...if you hate Nigeria so much, why are you on a Nigerian forum? Maybe you should try Ghanaweb to express your hate. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mortee: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

nobody gives a shit what you as a nigerian think about me as a Ghanaian. I want to make that very clear. yes, I was at the sheraton hotel, but do you want to know when? that crazy asylum you call nigeria is not fit for human habitation. you still did not answer the salient issues i raised. guess it was very convenient to pick on the fact that i was at the sheraton,huh? very typical.

As for the insults, I didn't start them oooh. I am only towing the line of some of your deluded chimpanzees

And since you are so jobless, why don't you spend some of the time calculating the land mass for me or going to revisit the Basic Geography text book you talked about. You are such a fool who can only whine while saying the same dumb thing over and over again.
Again I tell you, have some respect for the female folks by giving credit to your women who labour and toil under the sun and in the rain to put food on the tables of your lazy, dirty wrapper tying and Alomo-drinking men.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2012
henrychubayo:
I wonder what ghanians are doing here. Plz they should leave this forum and open their own. You are benefiting from nigerian powerful ideas and advice. Leave plz

Don't mind them, I blame Seun, Mukina and co that have not deleted or banned these guys from this forum.
They don't do any useful contribution except senseless and stew.pid insults on themselves.
Plz Mods, we have highly respected Nigerian minds here ready to share knowledge with Nigerians. Don't allow ghanaians here, after-all,
the forum is called NAIRALAND
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

Of course how can Ghana beat your phucked up country in any thing? Is it crime, 419, terrorism, militancy,armed robbery, corruption,cultism,lack of electricity,endemic poverty,crass indiscipline? Tell me in which of these and millions of other vices can Ghana compete with your dustbin country? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Dygeasy(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2012
I'm not coming here to say Nigeria is a perfect country but Madame Yvonne calling a production 'wack' isn't too good. I guess actors and actresses know the kind of movie they wanna take part in and I don't think after putting in ur best into what you acclaim you know how to do best, you go out and start dissing the production. Come to think of it; does any ghanian actor or actress have that right to call Nollywood trash? We watch the so-called Gollywood movies, the story line are mostly the same, indecency even when its not necessary. And Madame Yvonne, I think you are at the peak of your career, you are are acting in those cheaply-budgeted movies and yet you call another movie industry wack. I'll respect you when you are called into Hollywood. And Ghanians here, you can as well keep quiet and stop jam-talking. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by vilively: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

next time they open a thread on this forum about Ghana some of you sub-human vile beasts will think twice before opening your smelly mouths to insult Ghana/Ghanaians. all some of you morons need is a thread on NL about Ghana, within seconds the insults will start flying. all those cowards with a brain of a 9 months old baby will spew arrant nonsense and when Ghanaians deem it fit to respond in equal measure they say we are here to fight. nobody talks about those who started the fight in the first place. any time you indulge in your fuelish Ghana insults be ready ........... nobody gives a s-hit about your country.

So if nobody gives a s-hit about our country,y are u wasting space and time trying to prove a point about how s-hitty the country is.don't u have anything better to do like bathe your dog or something...
Or better still tame all your ghanaian dogs on this thread...and I include yvonne.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by four4: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend:
Looooooooooooooooool

I'm not insulting Nigeria, I'm just ASHAMED of the country...

Where is all the oil money?

. Is dt shame will killd you. Your mate both in and outside nigeria are geting things done to make naija better place, you are there castigatin your country. If that was how youth of dat country you are was bahaving when they were going thru turbulent time you may not have been there now. Abi what ve you put into it to make it better place 'just fliping like tipical nigerian'
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2012
Billyonaire: These Ghanians are eggheads. When you see Ghanians featured in our Movies, it is meant for the Ghanian markets mostly. We produce those cheap stuff to rip-you-off. The movie she acted in and criticized is meant for the Ghanian audience. By criticizing the fvcking movie in the social media, Yvvone is actually ruining business for the marketers and producers who paid her to come and act, and I doubt if she will be welcomed further. Yvonne, next time you come to Nigeria, hire a bullet-proof vest, car and tough security with your little change. Boyz are not smiling, you dont insult our country and go free.

grin grin grin listen to this mugu. nigerians are a joke grin no Ghanaian fears a nigerian so go suck your mum, fockin coc-ksucker. what will do if Yvone deems it appropriate to visit your shitt-y hellho-le? I hereby throw a public challenge to you dumbasses like you to try anything funny with Yvone or even any Ghanaian living in your rotten country ( I doubt if any more Ghanaians still live in that shithole)and see what happens... sebi you call yourself giants abi? try your nonsense, nigerian punk! grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2012
Gabbysky:

Don't mind them, I blame Seun, Mukina and co that have not deleted or banned these guys from this forum.
They don't do any useful contribution except senseless and stew.pid insults on themselves.
Plz Mods, we have highly respected Nigerian minds here ready to share knowledge with Nigerians. Don't allow ghanaians here, after-all,

Are you alluding to the Highly Respected Nigerian Minds who are referring to Ghanaians as Dark Black Charcoal and Ugly?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by sambos994(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

grin grin grin listen to this mugu. nigerians are a joke grin no Ghanaian fears a nigerian so go suck your mum, fockin coc-ksucker. what will do if Yvone deems it appropriate to visit your shitt-y hellho-le? I hereby throw a public challenge to you dumbasses like you to try anything funny with Yvone or even any Ghanaian living in your rotten country ( I doubt if any more Ghanaians still live in that shithole)and see what happens... sebi you call yourself giants abi? try your nonsense, nigerian punk! grin

You gonna answer my question?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by duni04(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2012
kingzik: Why do we Nigerians get angry when the truth is said of our country.I remember when Mohammed Gaye,an Ivorian football analyst was condemning the Super Eagles,we were too quick to attack him..But is it not true?I think we should always be positive to criticisms.Afterall,the country is not really doing good.Now people have started shouting at Nelson.Don't let us forget that people are watching and following all the events occuring in Nigeria.Let us improve on the ways we do things.
Don't mind them, its one of the drawbacks of living in this country...so many unemployed people. Somebody goes on her own twitter page and expresses her opinion about a film she's taking part in and the airport and then we have unemployed people coming here to rant nonsense and turning it into a Nigeria/Ghana thing. Its plain joblessness and this 16th century 'follow the crowd' mentality. If the OP wey start this tin no gather sense, e no mean say u too go follow join him senselessness
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Joey82(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

ooh some dumb cunt,huh? my experiences at your so-called airports were worse. BTW, why do you want to continue sounding like a friggin eediot? lagos is bigger than Ghana? and ibadan is bigger than lagos so .... some weird logic,huh? But let me ask you something. what is the land mass of lagos state? the whole of nigeria is 3.8 times the size of Ghana. now unless you are telling me oyo state or lagos is more than one-quarter the size of nigeria you are not making sense. you sound very clueless and ill-informed. hope you don't take the rubbish your deluded compatriots post on NL seriously,huh?

saying lagos or ibadan is bigger than ghana is not necessarily by the land mass but by the size of the economy. Hw much is the entire ghanian economy worth in dollars?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2012
lol.......i've never seen gaynians a/ss whooped this magnitude......this silly charly of a brothers think their scum leaky mouth can scare Us......lmao......petroshyt and smoothpuss.y thought they could hold the torch for their bunch of charly brothers in the cesspit ghana , sorry bro u got warm served........learn from your seniors pricks
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Arosa(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

nobody gives a poo what you as a nigerian think about me as a Ghanaian. I want to make that very clear. yes, I was at the sheraton hotel, but do you want to know when? that crazy asylum you call nigeria is not fit for human habitation. you still did not answer the salient issues i raised. guess it was very convenient to pick on the fact that i was at the sheraton,huh? very typical.

LOL, here is a smart Ghana dude "towing the line" of Nigerian chimpanzees, that sums up my impression of Ghanaian peeps. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by vilively: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

I'm having a little problem getting these ppl to understand english....who pasted anything about Ghana.I thot someone said something about Nigeria and its ppl feel offended...if it was ghanaian who sed it whose fault is it that ghana has to take some bashing mayb they shld watch their tongues next time.

I love naija for one thing we don't have time to start looking for something to use to attack another country...we only do it when we are attcked first.so my dear I think u need to reread the topic of this thread..

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2012
@arosa and that makes him a lower chimpazee
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2012
Gabbysky:

The forum is called nairaland abi? so why talk about Ghana/Ghanaians? why don't you talk only about nigeria and nigerians since it is nairaland? now the moment you open a thread on other people who are not nigerians and give contributors a free hand to insult people who are not nigerians then you open yourself to retributions as you are seeing. Simplicita. either the moderators stop any reference to anything non-nigerian or they censure comments about issues not nigeria. if you go back to this threat and every other Ghana-focused thread on NL you'll see that the insults were never started by Ghanaians. i challenge you to investigate this. Even concerning this particular thread, if you people had focused on yabbing Yvonne I wouldn't pick a fight with anyone. But the truth of the matter is that there are some nigerians on NL who are just lurking around and immediately they see a threat on Ghana they latch on it and start issuing insults left and right. Often, nobody sees anything wrong with it because this is nairaland, but the moment folks at the receiving end of those insults respond then you hear all kinds of silly comments.the hipocracy of nigerians. they want to eat their cake and have it!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by KALUE45(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2012
letz face fact, Ghanains nw hv an edge ova u. 9ja aint in their league no more. She's paid to act so, crappy or not she must act 4 her money. She's just statin a fact. In all our patroitism, y do d elite choose Ghana, Europe or d U.S for their children's higher education. Letz up our game and we may, and i mean dat we may just be as gud as Gh. Economically they r even more stable.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:

Are you alluding to the Highly Respected Nigerian Minds who are referring to Ghanaians as Dark Black Charcoal and Ugly?

Please I was not talking to you but the Moderators. Mind your business and leave please. If you can't tell the people I alluded to is it my problem?
I have nothing to do with ghanians in any way sinple!, so 'park well' abegi...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

The forum is called nairaland abi? so why talk about Ghana ans Ghanaians? why don't you talk only about nigeria and nigerians since it is nairaland? now the moment you open a thread on other people who are not nigerians and give contributors a free hand to insult people who are not nigerians then you open yourself to retributions as you are seeing. Simplicita. either the moderators stop any reference to anything non-nigerian or they censure comments about issues not nigeria. if you go back to this threat and every other Ghana-focused thread on NL you'll see that the insults were never started by Ghanaians. i challenge you to investigate this. Even concerning this particular thread, if you people had focused on yabbing Yvonne I wouldn't pick a fight with anyone. But the truth of the matter is that there are some nigerians on NL who are just lurking around and immediately they see a threat on Ghana they latch on it and start issuing insults left and right. Often, nobody sees anything wrong with it because this is nairaland, but the moment folks at the receiving end of those insults respond then you hear all kinds of silly comments.the hipocracy of nigerians. they want to eat their cake and have it!

Please I was not talking to you but the Moderators. Mind your business and leave please. I won't even bother to read you response.
I have nothing to do with ghanians in any way sinple!, so 'park well' abegi...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (31)

Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.