Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,985 members, 7,963,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:52 AM

A Motivational Talk Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Motivational Talk Show (1024 Views)

My Talk Show Made It To The YOUWIN Finale / Anyone Seen The New Talk Show Seriously Speaking? / Moments With Mo (tv Talk Show) Cuts Out The Word God When Mentioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Motivational Talk Show by starlizzy(f): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2007
hello guys,
am planning a talk show featuring some of nigeria top shot.
i will keep you post for some infos.
just keep ur self
Re: A Motivational Talk Show by Seun(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
Nice one. Please keep us posted!
Re: A Motivational Talk Show by obecha(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2008
@starlizzy

Me too, that makes the two of us.
Re: A Motivational Talk Show by ayoappeal(m): 1:28am On Feb 23, 2008
@obecha, starlizzy

Very thoughtful of you guys, nut we have to move away from the level of pure motivation to talking about youth's problem and solution, which i think motivation plays a big part in.

I have a project i'm working on at the moment, i just need the right people around.

If you are interested, we can put our resources and ideas together.

It's tim for we young people to take our destiny in our hand, to determine the kind of people we want to be and the kind of future e want for our self.
I'm very optimistic that i have a purpose to fulfil and that's why i'm still alive, i have a cause to live for and i have a mission to accomplish.

Feel free to contact me
Here's my contact
Name: Ayo Adedapo
Phone: 08023088912 or 017458460
email: ayoappeal@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Budding Nigerian Rap Artist 'da Grin' Passes On At Luth Today Thursday At Around / The 15 Worst Movie Mistakes In History / Kunle Afolayan Set To Shoot A $2m Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.