Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,109 members, 7,936,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2473504 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kabokie: 9:53pm On May 01, 2013
Dear Lord,let Thy Will be done. Grant Us Grace to remain positive in our expectations & crown our Patience wit Favour. Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2013
Still waitin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2013
so nw our waitin will nw b indefinite abi?....... I won't stop blivin cos i know my name is on dat list.....meanwhile attend to your hustle ...woteva it is...life must go on....there is a tym for everytin...but God's tym is d best..God bless yall...gud morning..nw yall have a nice day ahead...cheers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:51am On May 02, 2013
Adjourned Sine Die.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2013
All HOPE Adjourned Sine Die.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2013
Rexmarysweet: All HOPE Adjourned Sine Die.
Lol, just like the State House of Assembly Addjourned Sine Die

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 1:52pm On May 02, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2013
u3fine:
Lol, just like the State House of Assembly Addjourned Sine Die
Yessooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2013
ogbugo: The more they withold d list,thats d more their problems with federal government keeps on increasing.
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2013
Someone on 'the inside' told me they are stil working on the list, that posting of 13,000 teachers in all d LGAs of d state is a herculean task,that all we need is to be patient..So my fellow nlders pls lets give them small time...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 5:46am On May 03, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Someone on 'the inside' told me they are stil working on the list, that posting of 13,000 teachers in all d LGAs of d state is a herculean task,that all we need is to be patient..So my fellow nlders pls lets give them small time...
I did say so earlier, they thought posting 13000 Teachers is like posting 1000. Its a tedious job if its to be done manually.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2013
dat no excuse....wot stops dem from pasting d list of dose dat r sucessful first b4 ,dey start postin d teachers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 7:46am On May 03, 2013
dat no excuse....wot stops dem from pasting d list of dose dat r sucessful first ,den start training b4 ,dey start postin d teachers,

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 5:50pm On May 03, 2013
which ever way they are planning to release the long awaited list, either through the list containing the prospective teachers and their places of assignment or just the list with the names only, all that should be of paramount importance to us is our names been on the list. I know government activities are usually characterised by red tapism and bureaucratic bottleneck. Just Go about your everyday business and ventures while waiting and hoping for the best. GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2013
Am afraid the political crisis rocking the state will linger this recruitment..What do u think?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2013
I don't think so since the process is one that had long been approved for implementation. Though in the present day political trend, anything can happen. We only pray that those involved would be influenced by the fear of God to keep to what they had told the public they have decided to do with public fund, in the interest of the public. May God be with them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Am afraid the political crisis rocking the state will linger this recruitment..What do u think?
Hmmn,I thought u posted that someone from the inside told you that they are working on the List and that its a herculian task. Now was it OGA AT THE TOP that told you about the political crisis that may encroach the recruitment!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 7:12pm On May 04, 2013
Pls frnds,let's gather at min of Edu.on mon.so dt we ll get a prompt info n date for d pasting of d list.or Is there any means one can see his or her name to be sure b4 pasting n posting of individuals.pls smone shld help.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2013
[quote author=Rexmarysweet]
Hmmn,I thought u posted that someone from the inside told you that they are working on the List and that its a herculian task. Now was it OGA AT THE TOP that told you about the political crisis that may encroach the recruitment!!!.........Nobody told me anything it was my thought..@ Ogosco lets still exercise patience i dnt think that idea will fetch us anything ok..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:48am On May 05, 2013
Ok na! I heard state workers haven't been paid their salary 4 last month. Pls if u ve anyone working with the state govt, ur mum, dad cousin, who ever. Pls confirm this. I dey vex here
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2013
Thankgod iyke: Am afraid the political crisis rocking the state will linger this recruitment..What do u think?

BREAKING NEWS: Suspected political thugs invade Rivers House of Assembly this Morning!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2013
Rexmarysweet:
BREAKING NEWS: Suspected political thugs invade Rivers House of Assembly this Morning!!!
.............This_Tread_is_NOT_4_POLITICAL_NEWS...........PLSSSSSS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 6:40pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2013
this tread will not die till it has fulfilled its purpose by God's grace lets keep hope alive
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2013
[quote author=Thankgod iyke]Am afraid the political crisis rocking the state will linger this recruitment..What do u think?...I just confirmed this to be true from an insider at the school board
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 10:20am On May 09, 2013
It's possible even if d ministry concludes wt d posting n watever, d governor has to endorse it release.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2013
Nationsdaddy: It's possible even if d ministry concludes wt d posting n watever, d governor has to endorse it release.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Nothing of such my brother!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 10, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Hahahahahahahahaha. Nothing of such my brother!
how do you know, you people should just relax, they will surely paste the list. Ameachi already has a lot of crisis he's battling with at the moment. So you guys should relax.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 1:01pm On May 10, 2013
Yea, defnitly agree wt u Slimmy. D paste/releaz of d list i sincerly bliv is a must, just a mata of wen. So evn though d wait is agonizn, we hav 2 ocupy our mindz wt oda tins wyl blivin our names re on dat final list, irespectv of wen itz pasted!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:00pm On May 10, 2013
i heard that the reason why they hv not brought out the list is that the pple in charge wants to take only rivers state pple, but his excellency said whether u are hausa, igbo or any tribe so far u merited the employment they should give it to the person. But the bad belles wont allow that. I trust my governor he will nt allow those bad pple to hijack the recruitment. Plz let pray for the ogas on the top. The Lord is our strenght.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abkeeys(f): 9:50pm On May 10, 2013
@ Caringpro are u a learner. 4get all dis I hear say I no hear say stuff. Right now the governor is having a little challenge,all we need do is pray 4 him so dat everything comes 2 an end ASAP. Prayers dats all we need right now

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 10:34pm On May 10, 2013
@ Carinpro..., u've come again with ur fake and idiotic information. While others are posting infor to build up one's faith, ur's is to depress and militate against this forum. If God be for us, nobody on planet earth can be against us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (865) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: lasgidiboyonpoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.