Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2473719 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2023
wealthyprince:

Very clear. Thanks sharing.

Few questions.

application for submission and recognition of TRCN certificate. ....is that the heading? Or do you have any sample or guild for it.

Which office are we submitting to.
I
If you are just collecting the cerrificate: What is the requirements for collection of the TRCN certificate.

The heading should be APPLICATION FOR SUBMISSION AND RECOGNITION OF MY TRCN CERTIFICATE no special celebration, even the approval is not needed at this stage. Once you have your TRCN certificate that mean you are a certified teacher and professional teacher.

No interview or screening is needed at this stage, only your application letter, and attached photocopy of your TRCN are needed. In your application remember to include your staff ID card number, and computer number.

Direction: As you enter the PPSB compound facing the main building, then move to the building at the right hand side, climb the upstair, ask any staff, he/she will direct you where to submit it.

The application can be both handwritten or typed. Mine was handwritten.

To collect your TRCN certificate: if you have your PGDE or any other qualification in education, register for TRCN exam, write and pass the exam.
When the result comes out, you will pay a certain amount to apply for your certificate, it usually take some months to come out. Maybe 4 to 8 months, better still, you can follow it up by calling their state coordinator.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 7:17am On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuking81:

The heading should be APPLICATION FOR SUBMISSION AND RECOGNITION OF MY TRCN CERTIFICATE no special celebration, even the approval is not needed at this stage. Once you have your TRCN certificate that mean you are a certified teacher and professional teacher.

No interview or screening is needed at this stage, only your application letter, and attached photocopy of your TRCN are needed. In your application remember to include your staff ID card number, and computer number.

Direction: As you enter the PPSB compound facing the main building, then move to the building at the right hand side, climb the upstair, ask any staff, he/she will direct you where to submit it.

To collect your TRCN certificate: if you have your PGDE or any other qualification in education, register for TRCN exam, write and pass the exam.
When the result comes out, you will pay a certain amount to apply for your certificate, it usually take some months to come out. Maybe 4 to 8 months, better still, you can follow it up by calling their state coordinator.

Informative!!! Thanks for sharing. Please can you also give tips to submit PGDE? I've not submitted mine and have not even gotten the approval. Please, I need the steps from scratch..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=126287394]
Ok
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuking81:

Please I need state coordinator contact

Please I need state coordinator's contact
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaksLove:

Informative!!! Thanks for sharing. Please can you also give tips to submit PGDE? I've not submitted mine and have not even gotten the approval. Please, I need the steps from scratch..
When I applied for my approval, there are some of my colleagues that finished their PGDE some years earlier that I submitted theirs too, and it was approved since it was NTI weekend part-time program.

So, you can apply for approval of study, and use it to submit your PGDE certificate. Better still, if you have TRCN certificate, apply for submission and recognition of your TRCN certificate, attached photocopy of your PGDE certificate for Documentation.

What you really need now is TRCN certificate, for recognition and addition of one step.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
odeyiB:

I have that of Beyelsa state, because there was where I wrote the exam and obtained my TRCN certificate.
Ask those whose own was in Port Harcourt. Or better still go online you can see it there, I first got that of Beyelsa state online.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Chibuking81:

When I applied for my approval, there are some of my colleagues that finished their PGDE some years earlier that I submitted theirs too, and it was approved since it was NTI weekend part-time program.

So, you can apply for approval of study, and use it to submit your PGDE certificate. Better still, if you have TRCN certificate, apply for submission and recognition of your TRCN certificate, attached photocopy of your PGDE certificate for Documentation.

What you really need now is TRCN certificate, for recognition and addition of one step.

Thanks bro
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Chibuking81:

I have that of Beyelsa state, because there was where I wrote the exam and obtained my TRCN certificate.
Ask those whose own was in Port Harcourt. Or better still go online you can see it there, I first got that of Beyelsa state online.
Were you paid 12/6 or 12/7? That's 120k or 124k. Th
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky2: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Any update this new week[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chibuking81:

The room is f.six. just climbed the stairs up n move towards the ending.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
odeyiB:

Nti or trcn?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
kingsjeroneyah:

Nti or trcn?
TRCN
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=odeyiB post=126343136]
TRCN[/quote
put your number so I will call you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Good morning my honorable colleagues. I heard from a grapevine that our arrears is going to be paid by this month ending. Please, someone who knows someone should find out if it's true. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Though I don't know how true this is but I believe and hope it comes to fulfilment.
Please no abuses is you don't believe.
Just tell us your findings or lipsrsealed up

emekatex:
Good morning my honorable colleagues. I heard from a grapevine that our arrears is going to be paid by this month ending. Please, someone who knows someone should find out if it's true. Thank you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=kingsjeroneyah post=126350659][/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
ikem50:
Though I don't know how true this is but I believe and hope it comes to fulfilment.
Please no abuses is you don't believe.
Just tell us your findings or lipsrsealed up

one ewu banza who hardly contributes anything to this group will soon come for you guys.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kindsoul55:
one ewu banza who hardly contributes anything to this group will soon come for you guys.

Calm down comrade.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
emekatex:

My Principal said we should expect 35k federal government palliative payment this month, I didn't just bother to ask him any questions about it because I know how things work, people just speculate based on reasons best known to them, I only Hope his postulation comes true, it will be a win for all civil servants.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have noticed that terrorists Hamas in palestine is poking quiet Israel who has nuclear weapon, by the time Israel reacts, terrorist Hamas will run to CNN, BBC and Aljazera to shout "block him block him" he is bombing women and children.

Peace is better than war
No justice no peace
Use ur tongue count ur teeth

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Chibuking81:

Thanks. Well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2023
The wage award of 35k for Rivers workers is being negotiated by the state NLC with the Rivers state government. Possibly, it may be brought down to 20k or 25k and may be paid at the end of this month.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ibekehill42: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2023
emekatex:

Our zonal director (sssb) visited our school with his team on Tuesday and made mention of that. He said that we should expect three months arrears (June to august). He said he doesn't know if it will be paid together or not. He also said that he knows for sure that august arrears will be paid this month.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ibekehill42:

Our zonal director (sssb) visited our school with his team on Tuesday and made mention of that. He said that we should expect three months arrears (June to august). He said he doesn't know if it will be paid together or not. He also said that he knows for sure that august arrears will be paid this month.
Let's keep hope alive.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Check if your NHF account has be created.
The deduction has been on for a long time.

1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
FAAC week

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Correct!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
ikem50:
To me the Aim is already defeated as long as the head of service did not sign the mou that would have allow us to get the housing loan from our mortgage bank, knowing what the balance is may make no sense. thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
ikem50:

Is not going through
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
How do I get the no they are requesting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Most of my colleagues in level 8/4 are now in 12/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (865) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.