Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,519 members, 7,888,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (871 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by donrichy: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2012
hi guys pls help me out,there is this girl i loved so much nd planning 2 marry bt she asked me a questn last night she said hv i ever seen in vision,prayer or dream of marryn her.Honestly i ve seen her in my dream rejectin me.pls help me
Re: Help by jhydebaba(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2012
Eeyah!!! I pity ur life. So, you need a soothsayer to tell you that she is an 'ogbanje'. Run Man, Ben Johnson and Bolt join. Goodluck.
Re: Help by ITbomb(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2012
hmm , subscribing .
I would love to see how this is sorted out
Re: Help by CrazyMan(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2012
Dreams and visions can be trickish at times. I once read a story about a lady who saw her self in the dream getting married to a guy.

She felt that since it was a dream, its definately from God and and didn't bother to inquire more about the guy but went ahead to marry him. On getting married to him, she discovered that she actually didn't get married to a human being but a monster.

The guy made life worse than hell for her. To him (the guy) beating his wife was like an exercise. He made sure he beat her above three times a day. Even when what she did doesn't deserve any form ofbeating. Her self acclaimed pastor kept on assuring her that all would be well and advised her not leave her husbands house because it would be considered as a sin in the sight of God.

She obeyed the pastors voice and continued hoping. Unfortunately, things got from bad to wose. She lost two pregnancies as a result of the what her possessed husband put her through. She was so fustrated and tired of life that she attempted sucide, she drank a poisonous concoction and was rushed to the hospital. She later survived and left the monsters house back to her parents place.

She has since learnt to ignore dreams and visions (I wouldn't blame her for that)

Therefore I would suggest that you follow your heart. If you love her, marry her. If you don't, then let her be. Avoid taking decisions based on what you see when you're asleep. Cos its only a mad man that would run his life in reality based on what he saw in a dream.

Good luck.
Re: Help by Sijo01(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
jhydebaba: Eeyah!!! I pity ur life. So, you need a soothsayer to tell you that she is an 'ogbanje'. Run Man, Ben Johnson and Bolt join. Goodluck.

my frnd shut da fu*k up if u dnt hv any useful tin 2say. Idiat!
Re: Help by cindyrella(f): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tell yes na.
Abi u neva see am for dream before?
Re: Help by jhydebaba(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sijo01:

my frnd shut da fu*k up if u dnt hv any useful tin 2say. Idiat!
I take it that you don't understand simple english because what you just typed contradicts your signature.
Re: Help by Sijo01(f): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
jhydebaba:
I take it that you don't understand simple english because what you just typed contradicts your signature.

d contradiction ws as a result of d meanlex advise u gav.
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
lol
Re: Help by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
I do not like overly superstitious people.
Re: Help by donrichy: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
tnks crazyman i'm gettin it clear nw.

(1) (Reply)

Can These Be True / Signs To Know Ur Love / The Reason Why Most Naija Guys Get Married...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.