Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,217 members, 7,936,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:12 PM

I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M (32345 Views)

Photos: Davido Acquires Brand New 2015 G Wagon (benz) And Range Rover (evogue) / Olamide Acquires Automobiles Worth N38M / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by tedfx4life(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2012
i dont believ jare..why is one Abuja and the other Lagos number..na advert joor.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by intrepid: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2012
This money is enough to build a well-equipped Health centre in his village to care for all those poor and wretched women and children...Would even make a better legacy than exhorbitant automobiles that wont last....Well its his money..I wish him well.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by bulDozer: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Range Rover "EvoGue", on Nairaland's front page?! If the OP made a mistake, couldn't the moderators edit before rushing to the front page?
By the way, has Range Rover renamed the Evoque?
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by greenhope(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2012
I think is name should be changed to I don die not I go die because this guy don Hammer
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by item1: 11:14am On Aug 29, 2012
i'm happy for I GO LIVE. but if na for developed country the security auditors will immediately come for audit. just to be sure he is not cutting corners and by the way how do these people pay their tax.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by timtom: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2012
Money good o
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by uchennayatony: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
Good if the money came through the right source glory be to the lord in all things
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
For eeem mind eeem be James Bond
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by amaba: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Great man.However, dat ur leg b like grasshoper
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by DeGenius3(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Nice trucks but the cash no show for the guy skin sha...

it doesn't mean. i think that's just the way he is.

so far as he has the money, he has some kind of happiness.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
pro01: Evogue and 2012 Escalade all the way? And anyone thinks this comes from his spasmodic comedy shows? Lol. I'm sure he has other Under-G militancy/oil bunkering/government patronage arrangements with his oil-mad brothers in the Niger Delta. All the same, that's very commendable. With money, the end always justifies the means.
why are some nigerians like this? When someone makes it he becomes a criminal,but when he is poor it is attributed to witchcraft or laziness. Why can't you be happy for someone so that people will be happy for you too. Stop hating.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by alexandershaw: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
i have a lot of praise and respect for people who have been able to surmount several challenges to become successful
i also have a lot pity for people who cannot see beyond their noses, clearly i go die feels that to be taken seriously he needs to prove that he has arrived
shame then, because this kind of attributes are an offshoot of colonial mentality, take a hard look at Forbes Top ten richest men, you will find two distinct things
you wouldn't find a black man there and you would hardly find them splash money on exotic rides all in the name of proving a point. This is serious poverty mentality
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
alexandershaw: i have a lot of praise and respect for people who have been able to surmount several challenges to become successful
i also have a lot pity for people who cannot see beyond their noses, clearly i go die feels that to be taken seriously he needs to prove that he has arrived
shame then, because this kind of attributes are an offshoot of colonial mentality, take a hard look at Forbes Top ten richest men, you will find two distinct things
you wouldn't find a black man there and you would hardly find them splash money on exotic rides all in the name of proving a point. This is serious poverty mentality
get your facts right,go and watch the video of the worlds richest people then check how much Bill gates bought a Davinci book, and the Arab guy who's plates,spoons and everything are made of Gold. Celeberities hardly have secrets maybe he didnt make any announcements but trust naija gossips to help him spread it.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by mrperfect(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Thank God for his life.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by alexandershaw: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Cutejay: get your facts right,go and watch the video of the worlds richest people then check how much Bill gates bought a Davinci book, and the Arab guy who's plates,spoons and everything are made of Gold. Celeberities hardly have secrets maybe he didnt make any announcements but trust naija gossips to help him spread it.

The same Bill Gate through his foundation affects million of lives everywhere, my question how many Nigeria celebrities with their wealth are doing anything positive to affect their community, it is all well and good if we jump around in an escalade and have crying kids with empty plates scratching our escalade. We are a country with myriad of problems and issues and our mentality is still diseased, a mentality of obscene show of wealth in a country with unemplyment, poverty and much more,...c'mon,..come to think about ut which road is he going to drive thie wonder on wheels on, is it this same death traps that we call roads. We are simply a people with misplaced priorities.
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Pakonte(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy speakinggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by kevin0021(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
AREA!U DROP DIS? WARRI GUYS GO WAN SEE U ?BETTER GO WET GROUND!
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by endymetrix(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin grin of course he can, he started saving for these cars from 1990 to date. So why can't he afford them. If Basket mouth can buy a house in Victoria Island then I go dye can buy these cars!! grin
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Oppypoppy: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
buh wait ooo, na for inside dis dem joke e buy 38milla car?... abi na contribution?
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
lOOOL THOSe shorts look my shorts in jss1 grin grin
Re: I-Go-Dye Buys Escalade And Range-Rover-Evogue Worth N38M by swtbiddy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / TV Sex Prank: Reekado Banks Reacts After Lady Called Him Out On Live TV / Yvonne Jegede Inside Gyming Center (nice Curve) - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.