Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,179 members, 7,936,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:23 PM

Widescope Calling!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Widescope Calling!!! (1118 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Psyntech Limited Calling / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widescope Calling!!! by infobut(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Has any one heard from dem as after d test dat day, i spoke with d cordinator n he said dat successful candidates wil b called for interview latest by Monday which is yesterday, so did any one get d invite?
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by moruphb: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nothing yet for this side, what those invigilators told us was b4 the end of this week they will call for interview, keep fingers crossed.
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by kayphyzee(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Got a call yday. They said its a telephone interview
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by chiboy1928(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
Got a call today,but it sound like a phone interview or somtin but I belived all is well.
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by Femsyn(m): 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
And what were you asked? Cos I think I got their call too, but I was in a quite noisy environment... Cldnt hear properly and when I called back, they said they would call back.
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by sensational: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2012
kayphyzee: Got a call yday. They said its a telephone interview
please tell us more about the interview, what were You asked? How long ws it, please shed more light.
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by chiboy1928(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Guys any info fr widescope afta the telelphone interview!!!
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by LYNDDY(f): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
hw ws d interview?
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by Femsyn(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2012
Hey folks, has anyone been contacted after the phone interview? Cos' d vacancy advert stated then that, successful applicants would resume work first week of sept, and ofcourse, we've got just one day to go. Any news?
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by kayphyzee(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
Still waiting Fø̲̣̣я̅ their call o.
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by aredbros: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by Ohislee(m): 4:51am On Sep 10, 2012
I had the feeling right from the onset that the whole recruitment process was just for formalities. They already know who they want to take.
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2012
^ hehe.

Did you guys pay any processing/file/biro fees?

Just curious.
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by Ohislee(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2012
ifyalways: ^ hehe.

Just curious.

Nop!
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by tunshe: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2012
Some of you guys are just funny here.I was one of the invigilators and heard the coordinator saying the successful candidate will resume September.If logistics couldn't work as planned,you will need to exercise patience.Mind you he doesn't own the company,he's just a recruitment consultant.

As far as I know people have been called for telephone interview and the next process will proceed.If you were not called then you probably did not hit the next stage.

Ohislee: I had the feeling right from the onset that the whole recruitment process was just for formalities. They already know who they want to take.

You think its formalities?When are you gonna do away with negative feelings?

ifyalways: ^ hehe.

Just curious.

What are you getting at?
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by chiboy1928(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2012
Widescope why are u guys frustrating us we wrote ur text pass it had ur telephone interview pass,and finaly we had a one and one interview last week saturday,I mean the ten of us that came for that interview last week saturday all we get to hear again is that they is another interview,we sick and tired of all these,we are even getting frustrated if u guys are just playing us why don't u guys open up to us and let us no rather than take advantage of us cos we are hunting for job,it so bad am even confused don't even understand the company anymore!!!
Re: Widescope Calling!!! by tunshe: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2012
chiboy1928: Widescope why are u guys frustrating us we wrote ur text pass it had ur telephone interview pass,and finaly we had a one and one interview last week saturday,I mean the ten of us that came for that interview last week saturday all we get to hear again is that they is another interview,we sick and tired of all these,we are even getting frustrated if u guys are just playing us why don't u guys open up to us and let us no rather than take advantage of us cos we are hunting for job,it so bad am even confused don't even understand the company anymore!!!

My dear,you can't force or lay pressure on employers,ok?

You wrote a test,receive a phone interview and called for an interview yet you feel it's a scam?Its your choice anyway.The consultant was paid for all these processes and only successful candidates will be employed.

Don't be too desperate,I have worked for multinationals and have heard about employment process that has taken months and even a year.

Be calm and optimistic,God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Edlawk Ventures Limited / NIMC UI Centre Ib..let Us Meet Here / Pyramidconcepts Ltd Is Recruiting For The Positions Of Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.