Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,194 members, 7,963,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

Charly Boy Is Not My Son - Justice Oputa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Is Not My Son - Justice Oputa (1479 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / Charly Boy Disgraces Okorocha At Oputa’s Burial Over N20M For Arrangements / Charly Boy Is Not My Son---justice Oputa [father] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Is Not My Son - Justice Oputa by Afam4eva(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Interview with Justice Oputa:

What do you think about your son Charlyboy today?

Point of correction, Charlyboy is not my Son. I think Charlyboy is a character. I don’t have any child as Charlyboy, I have Charles Oputa. I don’t allow Charlyboy into my house, but I have a caring son called Charles. Maybe, you will need to rephrase your question again

What do you think of Charles today, what kind of child is he?

He has his own will, he has been doing what he likes, he has been happy with what he is doing and that is the aim of life. If you are satisfied, contented with the day to day existence, then you are considered a happy man. You may be very rich and happy but not satisfied, but if you are in an atmosphere you like and you have a wife who agrees with you like Charles, then you are lucky. My son is very understanding, loving and shows so much concern and respect for me and her mother. That’s all we need from him at this age. He has lofty visions seemingly impossible to actualize. He pursues those visions with a single-minded doggedness, exhibiting an amazing capacity to build a team and drive them relentlessly toward the realization of his dreams. His advice to the youths to never let anybody kill their dreams is his personal mantra which rules him. I salute that.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Is Not My Son - Justice Oputa by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Charly Boy Is Not My Son - Justice Oputa by Callotti: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Point of correction, Charlyboy is not my Son. I think Charlyboy is a character. I don’t have any child as Charlyboy, I have Charles Oputa. I don’t allow Charlyboy into my house, but I have a caring son called Charles. Maybe, you will need to rephrase your question again

Nice! I love it!
Kudos. . .What a fine mind only gifted parents can have.
It shows this man is SOUNDLY EDUCATED and SOPHISTICATED. . .unlike some really BUSH IGBOTIC PARENTS! grin
Just like my dad! Knows how to draw limits even as a STRICT DISCIPLINARIAN. cool
Re: Charly Boy Is Not My Son - Justice Oputa by mukina2: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2012

(1)

Former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - "A Role Model?" / …. Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28, 2013… / Tiwa Savage Goes Shopping In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.