Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,562 members, 7,961,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Where Is The Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Love? (749 Views)

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / Introducing The Love Doctor / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Love? by tutulicious(f): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
I just want to be loved. Is that too much to ask?
Re: Where Is The Love? by uboma(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2012
tutulicious: I just want to be loved. Is that too much to ask?
take it easy gal. Am sure ur bf will realize his mistakes and make it up 2u. However, if he doesn't, u hv 2move on with life and learn to contain ur emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Love? by Mynd44: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2012
Don't worry you will be soon enough. But remember, to be loved, make yourself lovable
Re: Where Is The Love? by uboma(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Don't worry you will be soon enough. But remember, to be loved, make yourself lovable
what if she is loveable but doesn't get love in return?
Re: Where Is The Love? by Mynd44: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2012
uboma:
what if she is loveable but doesn't get love in return?
Then she is accepting proposals from the wrong persons
Re: Where Is The Love? by uboma(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then she is accepting proposals from the wrong persons
will she intentionally accept wrong persons?
Re: Where Is The Love? by Mynd44: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2012
uboma:
will she intentionally accept wrong persons?
No she won't but sometimes people look at the wrong thing when choosing a relationship partner. Things like money, should not be a factor as it can be misleading
Re: Where Is The Love? by uboma(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
No she won't but sometimes people look at the wrong thing when choosing a relationship partner. Things like money, should not be a factor as it can be misleading
if u take time to analyze the op's first post, u will realize that she is in pains emotionally. She must hv given her heart and all, only to be disappointed. Sometyms ladies fall victims of playerz.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Mynd44: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2012
I know and that's why I said she would be/remain lovable. The right guy will come.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Dyt(f): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2012
I v loads of men
Send a PM babe
I ll give u atleast 3

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Love? by Mynd44: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2012
Dyt: I v loads of men
Send a PM babe
I ll give u atleast 3
Make sure my name is among those three oooooo. How far? Been a long time.
Re: Where Is The Love? by tutulicious(f): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2012
@ uboma, it feels lyk u knw me persnally. i find it hard to love, and when i do its hard to stop, its not money or material tins that make me fall in love, its the person, am i loveable? Ok naturall i jos have this charm pple just love me even if they are meeting me for the first time. Right now am just so heart broken, i just want to mend it and move on.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Dyt(f): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Make sure my name is among those three oooooo. How far? Been a long time.

Hey buddy
Missed u plenri
My kiss
Re: Where Is The Love? by uboma(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2012
tutulicious: @ uboma, it feels lyk u knw me persnally. i find it hard to love, and when i do its hard to stop, its not money or material tins that make me fall in love, its the person, am i loveable? Ok naturall i jos have this charm pple just love me even if they are meeting me for the first time. Right now am just so heart broken, i just want to mend it and move on.
i'v had same feelings in the past but trust me ur charming prince wil soon knock on ur door. Avoid showing too much love to a man frm the start of a relatnship til he has proved that he is in it for real. As for being heartbroken, if he isnt worth it, then u have to move on.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2012
tutulicious: @ uboma, it feels lyk u knw me persnally. i find it hard to love, and when i do its hard to stop, its not money or material tins that make me fall in love, its the person, am i loveable? Ok naturall i jos have this charm pple just love me even if they are meeting me for the first time. Right now am just so heart broken, i just want to mend it and move on.
Bin desperate makes u vulnerable. Gal, u running faster dan ur guardian angel, chill......stop rushing to replace something u no needs more time and evaluation. Relax mehn...

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Love? by Sijo01(f): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2012
Op, I feel your pain girlfriend! Just chillax, your man is on his way.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2012
Op, it's part of existence, just take it easy and learn the inherent lessons in the heartbreak.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Mynd44: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Dyt:

Hey buddy
Missed u plenri
My kiss
missed you too. Send me a mail.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 03, 2012
tutulicious: I just want to be loved. Is that too much to ask?

you parents LOVE YOU, your siblings probably LOVE YOU too, and your friends just as much.....but it seems you dont value that type of love, yet you come here on NL and greedily DEMAND for more, while you clearly wrote that you yourself find it hard to love.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Nnekacherry: 1:13am On Sep 03, 2012
Babe allow your heart to heal first before accepting anybody.
Dont rush into anything now to avoid making a mistake again.
Just use this period to take care of your self and take care of your heart...

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Attracted To Men With… / D.L. Hughley: "Black Women Are Angry All The Time" - Do You Agree? / Is This Funny At Al?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.