Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? (998 Views)

What Women Really Want / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by sylvao2000(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2008
To me l feel and 99% sure ladies love guys that cheat on them, 

Come to think of it what is cheating? cheating can be define as the act of sharing your love with someone else outside your relationship,  Nairalanders what is wrong there ,

giving is now a sin in this forum abi ,  hissssssss and go jo
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2008
sylvao2000:

giving is now a sine in this forum abi , hissssssss and go jo

first of all, correct your grammar mistake. undecided

sylvao2000:

second of all. . . leave home and stop hanging around your female family member. be a man, and get out of the house. undecided undecided get a lyf and while doing that, look for a job

third of all, stop being an idiot and try posting something sensible next time.
i know you want to be recognized, but this is not the way. . . you hear? grin
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by sylvao2000(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2008
toyinrayo:

first of all, correct your grammar mistake. undecided
second of all. . . leave home and stop hanging around your female family member. be a man, and get out of the house. undecided undecided get a lyf and while doing that, look for a job

third of all, stop being an idiot and try posting something sensible next time.
i know you want to be recognized, but this is not the way. . . you hear? grin

I do appreciate. thanks and God bless you
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by galatico(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2008
Sure Ladies hate guys that cheat on them, while themselve cheat on the guy, Ladies don't want there guy to be involved wit another girl but they will love to go out with other guys, that's partial.
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by baby4u2(f): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
sylvao2000:

Quote me on this one, "No female or male likes being cheated on." some people hold on to cheating partners because of the love/bond they have with their partner, or some because they are plain foolish. Do u like being cheated on? If your answer is NO, count the numerous people that will answer likewise.
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by ifyalways(f): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2008
hmmmn oga admin again ?  undecided
no problem.

@topic  sad sad sad
we hate cheats with a passion.
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2008
I have a collection of balls and they all belong to cheats.

Now I'll ask: "In your opinion do I hate cheats?"
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by Adax(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2008
wow, quite a funny topic, i dont think anyone wants to be cheated on, male or female. Period
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by onyekang1(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2008
dumb question.
Re: Do Women Really Hate Men That Cheat On Them? by yimiton(f): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2008
Nobody loves being cheated on. It doesn't matter what sex the victim is.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Involve In Loving People / For You Keeping Your Girlfriend Is It Means You Are A Fool? / Help. I Am Confused. What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.