Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,122 members, 7,936,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:25 PM

How Would You Advice GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Advice GEJ? (778 Views)

If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? / Do You Advice Christians In The North To Attend Church On New Year? / Would You Advice Gej To Resign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Advice GEJ? by Jonlafrika(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
Lets give honest advice to the government on how to solve critical national problems like power, boko haram etc. We are general good at pointing out faults and complaining about the slow pace of development without showing what should be done. In other words, if you were the president, tell us how you would have addressed these problems?
Re: How Would You Advice GEJ? by UfuomaUN(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
I would ask him to suck my dick.
Re: How Would You Advice GEJ? by Callotti: 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
I will advice him to stick with his game plan.
Do nothing sir!
Our South-South presido will not be the political 'Messiah' that will be sacrificed for nothing.
TA NU JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! cheesy
Re: How Would You Advice GEJ? by Amecharaovoko(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
If I am the presido, things for don better. I would offer:

2. Electricity free
3. Beer free
4. Sex free

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant All Tribes Be Like The EFIK? / President Barack Obama’s Victory Inspires Me – Tonye Princewill / Describe This Picture in your own word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.