Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:37 AM

Story...saucekid,9ice,maintain - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Story...saucekid,9ice,maintain (1175 Views)

I Regretted Not Signing Phyno, 9ice And Kiss Daniel | Says Paul Okoye Of Psquare / Watch Basketmouth & 9ice Mess Around On The Big Friday Show / 9ice Divorces Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story...saucekid,9ice,maintain by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 04, 2012
In the process of composing lyrics, Artist should be careful of what is being composed by them if it can be imaginary realistic.

An upcoming artist said “I have taken the entertainment seat in Lagos , I ll still overthrow them in seme (“mo ti gba ijoba Ni eko mo si ma lo gba ti seme”) was that true? You are not on the top 5000 countdown not to talk of top ten, and then you said you have overthrown 
==spit it out.

Sauce Kid once said in his MONEY LONG MIXTAPE “I have been to kirikiri, then I fresh out” we all known he is used to life in the state, may be he taught it works down here, when Michael scofield was in Fox River, he is living life as if he is in Lagos Island, compare to when he is in panama. Panama is likely to be first class compared to kirikiri, how can he never be fresh out.
To you lover of sauce kid please shun that word KIRIKIRI NA HELL…
9ICE said in his gongo aso track “if to say you hold money, call your friend (padi) make you joli together…squardi….till eternity” what he  is simply saying is that don’t spend your money all alone, spend it all with your friend, don’t be selfish but the selfishness he preaches about is battling with his body spirit and soul(somebody say “how?”) all because of selfishness he cannot afford to celebrate his wedding in a big time free for all than to go to Ibadan and say “am celebrating my wedding gate fee = 1,000” , what sense does that make ? Still on the issue of selfishness he goes ahead and built his house in abule egba and says “I want to remain in my hood” is abule egba is hood? He was afraid of buying a plot of land at the rate of 60 million naira, who does not wish to live in a well organized town.
Next time learn to practice what you preach. 
OLU MAINTAIN  only God knows why this short guy is over mouthed, over mouthed worries his inner mind.in the making the video of his hit track yahozee, we got to feel his unexisiting swagga when he says “last week I was in a club with Ashley Cole, Jole Cole, John terry…all dancing yahozee” how realistic is that? The spirit of over mouthed diluted with pride is his anchor, if you listen to his lyrics in BIG BOY, then you will agree this guy is mouthed. As he made mention of “Collin Powell dance yahozee so well” SHU? He went further by saying ONE BILLION DOLLAR, how on earth is that possible? When he says ONE MILLION DOLLAR in yahozee, everybody agree but grumbling, now $1 BILLION which he does not have its 0.05 percent watch out for ONE TRILLION DOLLAR.

No be by mouth “ENU O SE” ==Durella say so.

(1) (Reply)

The Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dummies Who Follow DON JAZZY On Twitter / Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body / Naija Boy Post Girlfriend Hot Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.