Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,806 members, 7,893,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 03:36 AM

. - Business To Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (74556 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by r231(m): 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
chiboy11:
Bro I don't understand u, all I want to kno if my parlet aas she said haz left yestaday n wen I shud b expectin my goods. Dats ll

Send an email to yanira.
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
r231:

Dear Valued Customer,
It has been a pleasure to serve you in the past and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Due to the new increment of duty by Nigeria Customs and introduction of the new levy at the cargo terminals, we must increase our prices of service so that we can continue to provide the quality of services you've come to expect and not to run at a loss. We have avoided increasing our process in the past for as long as possible even when there was increase in terminal charges and clearing cost in Nigeria, but now we can no longer prolong the inevitable.

In view of this, our new pick-up price will be:

$3.99 per pound ( pick up in our Lagos Office)
$0.59cent per pound (added to all deliveries)

We do appreciate your business, but this situation is beyond our control.

We thank you for your business and support over the years and we wish you more abundant blessing and success in the New Year.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!

Best regards,
The team at Midas Shipping & Freight,

This is very risky. $3.99 against $3.40. And it would affect all the goods affected by strike and all the goods on the way after the strike.
Re: . by r231(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
mavinc4u:

This is very risky. $3.99 against $3.40. And it would affect all the goods affected by strike and all the goods on the way after the strike.

unfortunately the new tariff imposed by customs is with immediate effect and we dont have control over it.
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
r231:

unfortunately the new tariff imposed by customs is with immediate effect and we dont have control over it.

cry cry cry cry
Re: . by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
After importation of your goods, I can help you
promote, advertise or sell them for free.

Visit: www.virgincodestore.com

How to promote, advertise or sell:
• Send your products description, prices, contact detail, location, delivery option and photos to [virgincodegroup@gmail.com]

For more info:
BBM: 2A29EA18
WhatsApp: +2348083077125

1 Like

Re: . by chiboy11(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
I am not hearing anytin 4rm u pple, ve my package b sent naw
r231:

Re: . by r231(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
chiboy11:
I am not hearing anytin 4rm u pple, ve my package b sent naw

dont start please....you know what to do

email yanira or call her

thanks!
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lols , funny ,but ve not given u Wahala here naww...................... Wel anyway I ve maild her b4 I post dis n she did nt reply me,don't wory I wil try caln her. Cheers

r231:

dont start please....you know what to do

email yanira or call her

thanks!
Re: . by r231(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
chiboy11:
Lols , funny ,but ve not given u Wahala here naww...................... Wel anyway I ve maild her b4 I post dis n she did nt reply me,don't wory I wil try caln her. Cheers

what is your manifest number?
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Manifest 1471, up til naw she haz nt reply my mail ,kindly help. Tnks
r231:

what is your manifest number?
Re: . by r231(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
chiboy11:

Manifest 1471, up til naw she haz nt reply my mail ,kindly help. Tnks

She replied your email on 12th dec and she explained to you that it's not guarantee for Xmas. Nothing has changed yet because it's a busy period.
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
I mean my mail for 2day,I sent her a mail 2day askn if it haz been sent,dats just wat I want to confirm
Re: . by r231(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
chiboy11:
I mean my mail for 2day,I sent her a mail 2day askn if it haz been sent,dats just wat I want to confirm

Today has not finished yet sir......it's 3pm in USA try to put that into consideration
Re: . by chiboy11(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
k
r231:

Today has not finished yet sir......it's 3pm in USA try to put that into consideration
Re: . by r231(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2014

Re: . by r231(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lagos

Re: . by fashrola(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hi @r231, Do you also handle ebay, Amazon shipping too? Like if I buy stuffs from those sites and you handle the shipping?

If yes i'll like to know the following

1) Your T & C
2) Shipping Charges
3) Do you ship weekly?
4) Do you help in consolidating items?
5) ETA from your location to Nigeria (Exception from Customs Wahala, Strike)
6) Your pick up office and delivery services for clients living outside Lagos
7) Your US address

I'll be waiting for your feedback
Re: . by r231(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
fashrola:
Hi @r231, Do you also handle ebay, Amazon shipping too? Like if I buy stuffs from those sites and you handle the shipping?

If yes i'll like to know the following

1) Your T & C
2) Shipping Charges
3) Do you ship weekly?
4) Do you help in consolidating items?
5) ETA from your location to Nigeria (Exception from Customs Wahala, Strike)
6) Your pick up office and delivery services for clients living outside Lagos
7) Your US address

I'll be waiting for your feedback

Yes we do.

Please email airfreight@midasshipping.com

Thanks for your enquiry, please find below more information and procedure about shipping on both Air and Sea Freight with us.  

AIR FREIGHT:
* Air freight charge is based on the highest chargeable weight i.e. the highest weight between the actual and the volume (dimensional) weight.
*Air freight leaves our warehouse at least twice a week and it is on a first come first serve basis. From the date the cargo depart from USA, it takes an estimate of 7 to 10 business days for arrival at out Lagos office.
* All rates given cover clearing charges in Nigeria, unless otherwise noted,
* When sending your goods please address it to yourself c/o Airfreight Dept.
See below how to address the package

You’re Name:
C/O Airfreight Department
14223 Cherry Lane Ct
Laurel MD 20707

An airfreight application form will also be sent to you via email. When we receive your package an invoice will be created and sent to you for payment. Payments can made by check, money order, direct deposit, wire transfer or credit card. Checks and money order written to MIDAS SHIPPING can be mailed to the above address in C/O Accounting Department and money transfers and credit card payment can be made by filling out a form and sending it to accounting@midasshipping.com. 

Find below some of our Air Freight rate.
AIR FREIGHT RATES FROM US
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office)- $3.99/LBS
LAGOS (Door delivery (Intra Areas) - $4.44/LBS (Minimum off 40lbs, Less than 40lbs results in a $25.00 Courier fee.)

ABUJA (Door delivery) - $5.24/LBS (Minimum of 90lbs, Less than 90lbs results in a $65.00 Courier fee.)

* Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight. If the volume weight (dimensional weight) is greater than the actual weight, we will go by the VOLUME WEIGHT.

E.g. a box with 26 x 26 x 26 weighing 30LBS will be billed per below.
Volume weight: 106lbs
Actual Weight: 30lbs
Estimated rate: 106lbs x 3.40 LBS= $360.40 to pick up the item at our Lagos office.

Note:
*        Rates to other destinations varies.
*        All quotations given over the phone or on-line are estimates based on the dimensions or actual weight given by the customer.

2 Likes

Re: . by fashrola(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'm very grateful for your prompt response....i hope to do business with you as I still await to clear my goods, Hopefully from next month

r231:

Yes we do.

Please email airfreight@midasshipping.com

Thanks for your enquiry, please find below more information and procedure about shipping on both Air and Sea Freight with us.  

AIR FREIGHT:
* Air freight charge is based on the highest chargeable weight i.e. the highest weight between the actual and the volume (dimensional) weight.
*Air freight leaves our warehouse at least twice a week and it is on a first come first serve basis. From the date the cargo depart from USA, it takes an estimate of 7 to 10 business days for arrival at out Lagos office.
* All rates given cover clearing charges in Nigeria, unless otherwise noted,
* When sending your goods please address it to yourself c/o Airfreight Dept.
See below how to address the package

You’re Name:
C/O Airfreight Department
14223 Cherry Lane Ct
Laurel MD 20707

An airfreight application form will also be sent to you via email. When we receive your package an invoice will be created and sent to you for payment. Payments can made by check, money order, direct deposit, wire transfer or credit card. Checks and money order written to MIDAS SHIPPING can be mailed to the above address in C/O Accounting Department and money transfers and credit card payment can be made by filling out a form and sending it to accounting@midasshipping.com. 

Find below some of our Air Freight rate.
AIR FREIGHT RATES FROM US
LAGOS (pick up at Ikeja office)- $3.99/LBS
LAGOS (Door delivery (Intra Areas) - $4.44/LBS (Minimum off 40lbs, Less than 40lbs results in a $25.00 Courier fee.)

ABUJA (Door delivery) - $5.24/LBS (Minimum of 90lbs, Less than 90lbs results in a $65.00 Courier fee.)

* Rates are based on the highest chargeable weight. If the volume weight (dimensional weight) is greater than the actual weight, we will go by the VOLUME WEIGHT.

E.g. a box with 26 x 26 x 26 weighing 30LBS will be billed per below.
Volume weight: 106lbs
Actual Weight: 30lbs
Estimated rate: 106lbs x 3.40 LBS= $360.40 to pick up the item at our Lagos office.

Note:
*        Rates to other destinations varies.
*        All quotations given over the phone or on-line are estimates based on the dimensions or actual weight given by the customer. 

Re: . by r231(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
fashrola:
I'm very grateful for your prompt response....i hope to do business with you as I still await to clear my goods, Hopefully from next month

With pleasure!!

Thanks
Re: . by Omolaraeni12: 8:56am On Dec 18, 2014
@r231 pls how far with manifest 1466?
Re: . by r231(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Omolaraeni12:

Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to apologize for the delay in clearing Manifest 1466, this is
due to the new rules and regulations been applied by Nigeria customs.
Before the new rule came into effect, clearing agents were usually allow to
go into the cargo shed to identify their shipment but now they have to wait
for the customs and Nacho shed staff to identify for them before they can
start clearing. Due to the back-log they had this is taking some time.

As soon as this shipment has been identify and release to our agent, we
will try our best to get it out as soon as possible. Once again we are
truly sorry for the delay.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

The Team at Midas Express Shipping & Freight,

3 Likes

Re: . by r231(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Omolaraeni12:

Cleared and available now

1 Like

Re: . by bigtt76(f): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Well done boss ...slow and steady you guys will clear up your backlogs undecided

r231:

Re: . by Omolaraeni12: 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
r231:

. Thanks
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
The pictures above is that what the terminal looks like, is that were 1467 is?
Re: . by r231(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Neocotez:
The pictures above is that what the terminal looks like, is that were 1467 is?

Clearing process
Re: . by r231(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
Omolaraeni12:
. Thanks

You welcome
Re: . by r231(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
bigtt76:
Well done boss ...slow and steady you guys will clear up your backlogs undecided

Amen o my sister......

Our. UK shipments still out there in Ghana somewhere
Re: . by Neocotez(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
r231:

Clearing process
Thanks bro,
Any clue as to when 1467 could be ready?
Re: . by gentlekaycy: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
@r234 i like the promptness, maturity and professionalism of ur response on this thread. I want to build a career as an agent, how do i go about it?

1 Like

Re: . by r231(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
gentlekaycy:
@r234 i like the promptness, maturity and professionalism of ur response on this thread. I want to build a career as an agent, how do i go about it?

Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Sorry when you say agent, do you mean clearing agent or freight forwarder?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer / Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.