Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,441 members, 7,961,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy (6351 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Is Nigeria Mentioned In Bible Prophecy? / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol..........

...........Any knowledgeable bible student shuld know what those symbols represent....

NATIONS and kings that are soon to face destruction.....

For all those christians who wanna be politicians read d books of daniel and revelations and see the end result......

Make ona no talk say bible no warn ona o....
LOL right right.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by aletheia(m): 2:05am On Sep 11, 2012
@OP. . .with all due respect the verses you highlighted above are not specific prophecies of the United States or Great Britain. There are some prophecies which pertain to these nations. . .but these do not single them out of the gentile nations. Some believe Russia to be Magog, Meshech and Tubal.

The lion with eagle's wings is Babylon, the bear is Persia, the leopard is Greece. . .

Please do not add to God's words.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2012
caseless:

I'm sure the western nations collectively adultrated d bible so, i'm not surprised if their names were mentioned in d bible..Dat's d easiets tin they can do(puting names)

This prophecy was given about thousands years ago even before these nations were formed.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2012
Martian:

Marvin the Martian and Pocahontas.

Fa fa faooul! What happened to the bald eagle and uncle Sam?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by thehomer: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2012
OLAADEGBU have you heard? Don't add to God's word. You risk going to hell and receiving extra punishment for that. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2012
Martian:

Lions with eagle's wings?!! Oh my f#cking god, it is talking about Armenia!!!This means the bible prophecy is real!!!!

If you had paid attention to details you would have discovered that the Lion's eagle wings were plucked. Meaning the Lion remained with no wings while the eagle wings was given a heart of man. Go figure.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777:

i been saying this shytt for ages folks said i was mad. soon as a white man says something similar, idiots like CRAZYMAN start praising him. thats that inferiority complex.

Have you? Can you please show me the link were you said similar things?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
okeyxyz:

Can you please post the one about nigeria again? I'm curious.

The post was hidden and I got banned for a while for daring to post sensitive issues for our Obodoland. Even frosbel can bare me witness.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
aletheia:

@OP. . .with all due respect the verses you highlighted above are not specific prophecies of the United States or Great Britain. There are some prophecies which pertain to these nations. . .but these do not single them out of the gentile nations. Some believe Russia to be Magog, Meshech and Tubal.

The lion with eagle's wings is Babylon, the bear is Persia, the leopard is Greece. . .

Please do not add to God's words.

The least we can do is to hear the man out before we arrive at our conclusions. This is part 2 of the videoclip. The audio may not be congruent with the video but it is manageable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-y3mDMxDoQ
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by okeyxyz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The post was hidden and I got banned for a while for daring to post sensitive issues for our Obodoland. Even frosbel can bare me witness.

I personally want to see it. If banning is the issue, then you can PM it to me, thanks please.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by MacDaddy01: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol..........

...........Any knowledgeable bible student shuld know what those symbols represent....

NATIONS and kings that are soon to face destruction.....

For all those christians who wanna be politicians read d books of daniel and revelations and see the end result......

Make ona no talk say bible no warn ona o....

I see that you are as mad as Buzugee!
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by plappville(f): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Take a look on David C Pack. He ha treated this in an article also.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Delafruita(m): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
MacDaddy01:

figured that out long ago
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
Fa fa faooul! What happened to the bald eagle and uncle Sam?

What about Yankee Doodle and Brother Jonathan?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
If you had paid attention to details you would have discovered that the Lion's eagle wings were plucked. Meaning the Lion remained with no wings while the eagle wings was given a heart of man. Go figure.

Wow!!! That is just incredible. Daniel must have been seeing some super duper visions.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The least we can do is to hear the man out before we arrive at our conclusions. This is part 2 of the videoclip. The audio may not be congruent with the video but it is manageable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-y3mDMxDoQ

brother, you watch too many 'prophets' , Hal Lindsey for example who has made over a dozen wrong predictions.

It is dangerous to parade these interpretations as fact.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
The concluding part of United State discovery in the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_eUEwr5Sg

Make of it what you will.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Have you? Can you please show me the link were you said similar things?
oh its in my other ID. be too much work trying to fish it out. but this is not hidden knowledge. all you have to do is juxtapose world history with scriptures and all the characters will start to pop up.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I am starting to believe i am mad. over 10 people on NL cant be wrong right ? cry
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by MacDaddy01: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: I am starting to believe i am mad. over 10 people on NL cant be wrong right ? cry

Nope. You arent really mad, you have just been brainwashed by an extreme version of christianity.

Furthermore, if christians and unbelievers agree on something, it must be true
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Nope. You arent really mad, you have just been brainwashed by an extreme version of christianity.

Furthermore, if christians and unbelievers agree on something, it must be true
Of course I am not mad. neither have i been brainwashed. That was a jocular post angry I am as sane as sane can be grin all my faculties are impeccable, even if i do say so myself.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by MacDaddy01: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: Of course I am not mad. neither have i been brainwashed. That was a jocular post angry I am as sane as sane can be grin all my faculties are impeccable, even if i do say so myself.

If I told you that I believed in little magical elves, you would say that I'm mad

I told you that I believed in flying unicorns, you would say that I'm mad

Why should I then not say that you are mad when you tell me that you believe in some war spirit in heaven that sends angels and talking snakes?

1 Like

Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
MacDaddy01:

If I told you that I believed in little magical elves, you would say that I'm mad

I told you that I believed in flying unicorns, you would say that I'm mad

Why should I then not say that you are mad when you tell me that you believe in some war spirit in heaven that sends angels and talking snakes?
thats the problem, people like you read the bible in a vacuum. thats why you err. the bible is not a story book that you read in a vacuum. what you do is you JUXTAPOSE WORLD HISTORY AND WORLD EVENTS WITH THE SCRIPTURES. if you are not doing that then its a fantasy book to you. and secondly, and i have corrected you many times on this but as typical of atheist traits, you have selective amnesia and selective intelligence, i have told you numerous times that the snake is a symbol for 'evil spirit'. every human being has an evil spirit in them. if you choose to r-ape, kill steal, 419, loot government funds, cheat in exams etc etc - guess which part of your spirit is fuelling these your evil desires ? thats the evil spirit in you. this evil spirit is what is symbolic of a snake. simply means Eve was getting tempted within herself to eat of the fruit, of which the fruit is also symbolic for 'spiritual fornication'. the point here is dummys read the bible without juxtaposing it with world events and take symbols literally and they wonder why they are under some delusion called atheism.

1 Like

Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by MacDaddy01: 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: thats the problem, people like you read the bible in a vacuum. thats why you err. the bible is not a story book that you read in a vacuum. what you do is you JUXTAPOSE WORLD HISTORY AND WORLD EVENTS WITH THE SCRIPTURES. if you are not doing that then its a fantasy book to you. and secondly, and i have corrected you many times on this but as typical of atheist traits, you have selective amnesia and selective intelligence, i have told you numerous times that the snake is a symbol for 'evil spirit'. every human being has an evil spirit in them. if you choose to rape, kill steak, 419, loot government funds, cheat in exams etc etc - guess which part of your spirit is fuelling these your evil desires ? thats the evil spirit in you. this evil spirit is what is symbolic of a snake. simply means Eve was getting tempted within herself to eat of the fruit, of which the fruit is also symbolic for 'spiritual fornication'. the point here is dummys read the bible without juxtaposing it with world events and take symbols literally and they wonder why they are under some delusion called atheism.

Weere oo! Crazeman!!! Buzugee, you don smoke igbo finish! Mad man.

What the hell did you mean by this post? If the talking snake is a symbol, what stops god for being a symbol for conscience?

The bible is erroneous. Fact.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Weere oo! Crazeman!!! Buzugee, you don smoke igbo finish! Mad man.

What the hell did you mean by this post? If the talking snake is a symbol, what stops god for being a symbol for conscience?

The bible is erroneous. Fact.
You are under a delusion ? FACT

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by MacDaddy01: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: You are under a delusion ? FACT

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

So your God is wicked enough to confuse peeps with delusions?

You are as mad as your imaginary god.

#Obadiah destroyed
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
MacDaddy01:

So your God is wicked enough to confuse peeps with delusions?

You are as mad as your imaginary god.

#Obadiah destroyed
he confused the wicked and rebellious with delusions, which would make you the wicked. the lord has picked your delusion for you. yours is atheism

isaiah 66 vs 4 i also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer you are on a journey. fasten your seat-belt the road is about to get bumpy

1 Like

Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by MacDaddy01: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: he confused the wicked and rebellious with delusions, which would make you the wicked. the lord has picked your delusion for you. yours is atheism

isaiah 66 vs 4 i also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer you are on a journey. fasten your seat-belt the road is about to get bumpy

Wickedness is based on actions.

You clearly dont care about your suffering brothers in naija. It has been clearly demonstrated by your rapture beliefs that God will make the black man on top of the world after some scriptural prophecy- therefore justifying the suffering and folding your arms till your imaginary war god comes to help
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
What country uses the symbol of the bald eagle and uncle Sam?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by thehomer: 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU: What country uses the symbol of the bald eagle and uncle Sam?

Please be careful that you don't get to hell and find out that you're being punished worse than one of those atheists roaming this Religion board.
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by mkmyers45(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Over the bar!
Common what are you playing at? im not wrong am i?
Re: United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2012
mkmyers45:

Common what are you playing at? im not wrong am i?

You almost saw the light grin

Let's do it this way. Tell me what nation uses this as their national symbol/seal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Strong Babalawo In Lagos / Unceasing Connection With Almighty Lord / The Fraud Of Christianity-What Is "Pious Fraud"?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.