Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:34 AM

Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? (12607 Views)

How I Nearly Got Mobbed Because Of My Belief!!! / God And His Angels. / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
rusher14: Is your book free? Or are you taking advantage of your relationship with the angels to make money? Did you ask permission to chronicle your encounters with them? Lastly are you sure about your sanity? Having a wife and kid does not a sane person make. Not being insultive just saying.

The first book I wrote is called 'HOLYSPIrIT.NET'; it is about the Spiritual internet., but was asked to publish the angels one first.I have given out most of my books free; Evangelist mostly give out free stuff. For those wanting a free e-copy, this is my mail sadeiyare@hotmail.com

And who qualifies people sane ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by davesndy: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
sandysprax:

I'm a catholic bro, We pray to them as intercessors to God, we dont actually pray to them. Thats what she meant to say. Its like asking ur mum to plead on ur behalf to ur father, at the end, it is ur father we has the final sa

We dont pray to mary or angels as catholics please. Thank You.
Luke 11:27.
John 16:26-27selah
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: Are African Angels Black or White?

Mostly work undercover according to race and tribe; yes
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
beentarh: Can smbody gℓ̊vε̲̣̣̣̥ M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ †ђξ angel's email/facebook ID or bbm pin? Ȋ̝̊̅ wanna chat wt them pls. Lol

2790c7f1 sadeiyare@hotmail. Evangelist Sade Iyare. These are mine. Angels have physical accounts but, you don't need that to communicate them
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
teniyi: Dreams, fantasies and lies! You do not need to see any Angel before you can be righteous.

No you don't ; it is just an added advantage,given by our same righteous and all-wise GOD.. Man is a spirit, has a soul, and live in a body ; not the other way round
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Akposkool: Hw does this reduce d price of beans?poster get a life plz

If I didn't have one you won't be able to communicate me.lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Denn(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare:

2790c7f1 sadeiyare@hotmail. Evangelist Sade Iyare. These are mine. Angels have physical accounts but, you don't need that to communicate them

So if they have social handles, do they upload pictures, give status updates (e.g. Elegushi beach loading......20%) or stuffs like that? How come your own ability to personify angelic interactions is unique and based solely on your own reports? The bible says Christ is the way, the truth and life......NO ONE comes to The Father EXCEPT through Him. Extra curricula short cuts were not encouraged.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Denn(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
The average human has great desire to be able to explain great supernatural events. It has always been there from time immemorial.......please note that evil spirits exist and are always in constant battle in the quest for supremacy........"We wrestle not against the physical......."

In the human bid to overcome these, certain desires for 'belongings' can actually make people seek more than the basics which Christ has provided to ensure our salvation.

The key to spiritual success is in the simple verse of John 3 v 16. Nothing more is required than living a christ-like life. That's why we are called christians. However, irrelevant past clingings to old habits usually find their way into our supposed christ-like lives eg. Polygamy and outright fornication. We have people who have family ties to pagan gods and their 'ability' to 'fortell' and see 'visions'. These old habits are sometimes re-fabricated and brought back in an attempt to re introduce them as christ-approved practices.....a sad example is the candle burning and colored garment tendencies of the 'celestials' and 'cherubims'
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
ochukoccna:
You have issues O!
Praying through & to angelic beings, Mary and other celestial beings apart from Christ Jesus is error
May God open your eyes to this truth
Amen
tell me u are joking. To pray simply means to ask or request, in old english i ask u is usually said as "i pray thee" to ask an angel or request from an angel is to pray to the angel. It is wen u start interpreting d word 'pray' in a different way dat u enter into trouble
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Pain(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yes.I Slept next to one last nite. My Wife

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pain: Yes.I Slept next to one last nite. My Wife
amen to this
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by sandysprax(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pain: Yes.I Slept next to one last nite. My Wife

Awwwww.How sweet, but this is a rather serious topic.Even though I believe angels can come in human form.

Have u ever been distressed and someone u dont know from adam and has never done a favour for, comes along and shows u unconditional love for no reason whatsoever.Thats how I believe angels operate too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Denn(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
sandysprax:

Awwwww.How sweet, but this is a rather serious topic.Even though I believe angels can come in human form.

Have u ever been distressed and someone u dont know from adam and has never done a favour for, comes along and shows u unconditional love for no reason whatsoever.Thats how I believe angels operate too.

In such situations, the 'angel' didn't come on his own accord but was actually sent. Do you now adore the messenger more than the King? Should you be more thankful to the messenger than to the sole proprietor of earth enterprises
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
The Thread was to throw lights on people's encounter with Angels and when sadeiyare admitted encounters with Angels, people seem to criticize, chastize and disbelieve sadeiyare, it doesnt just occur to me that many readers here have an open mind to accept the facts other than what they already know or dont know. Personally, I have encounter with angels, I can say, 2 Angels and they call me by my very native name. One in dreams and the order in trance-like state, but never physically. And it is better not to try to tell me its hallucination cos I am a pretty much brainy fellow to know what hallucination is. One has to have elevated consciousness to be able to even be attuned to the frequency that these light energy beings are.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Denn:

So if they have social handles, do they upload pictures, give status updates (e.g. Elegushi beach loading......20%) or stuffs like that? How come your own ability to personify angelic interactions is unique and based solely on your own reports? The bible says Christ is the way, the truth and life......NO ONE comes to The Father EXCEPT through Him. Extra curricula short cuts were not encouraged.

Wow, you haven't even read my book. Friend, take it easy on me. An angel told me how he was a uniben students years back, to learn stuff about humans. Can you tell me categorically, every person that has helped you in life were all humans.in an angelic trip to heaven, I saw endless halls of computer factories. Remember Abraham, Joshua, Peter,even Paul .e.t.c

Heb.13:1 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by 9jalondon: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Billyonaire: The Thread was to throw lights on people's encounter with Angels and when sadeiyare admitted encounters with Angels, people seem to criticize, chastize and disbelieve sadeiyare, it doesnt just occur to me that many readers here have an open mind to accept the facts other than what they already know or dont know. Personally, I have encounter with angels, I can say, 2 Angels and they call me by my very native name. One in dreams and the order in trance-like state, but never physically. And it is better not to try to tell me its hallucination cos I am a pretty much brainy fellow to know what hallucination is. One has to have elevated consciousness to be able to even be attuned to the frequency that these light energy beings are.
Brilliant summation ...u must be blessed.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Denn:

In such situations, the 'angel' didn't come on his own accord but was actually sent. Do you now adore the messenger more than the King? Should you be more thankful to the messenger than to the sole proprietor of earth enterprises
u are jumping, nobody said angels shuld b adore or that God shuldnt b thanked.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Denn(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare:

Wow, you haven't even read my book. Friend, take it easy on me. An angel told me how he was a uniben students years back, to learn stuff about humans. Can you tell me categorically, every person that has help you in life were all humans.in an angelic trip to heaven, I saw endless halls of computer factories. Remember Abraham, Joshua, Peter,even Paul .e.t.c

Heb.13:1 Let brotherly love continue. 2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares

Pardon me being inquisitive but did you just say computer factories in heaven? Were they running on windows or Mac? And as regards the angel in uniben who said he was there to learn human behaviour, I simply don't get it......on whose authority is he (or she) in benin to "learn" human behaviour? To learn? Once again, pardon my logical mind's ability to question.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Denn:

Pardon me being inquisitive but did you just say computer factories in heaven? Were they running on windows or Mac? And as regards the angel in uniben who said he was there to learn human behaviour, I simply don't get it......on whose authority is he (or she) in benin to "learn" human behaviour? To learn? Once again, pardon my logical mind's ability to question.

If u read john's account in revelation, you did notice he describe what he saw based on what he could relate with. Read my book,so many answers in there
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Sagamite(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare: I have been seeing,talking and interacting with angels physically and spiritually, since 1999. Their ministry have been documented in every book of the Bible.I wonder why christains have not taking this seriously,knowing that we all have one. My question is this, have you ever seen or sensed an angel,physically, in your dreams and otherwise ? And if yes, what have you done to increase this Heavenly assistance and fellowship ?

TALKING ABOUT ANGELS. Hebrews.1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Bruv, you need to check you mental health.

Beg your extended family members to help you by contributing as much as possible to fund your trip abroad to get expert psychiatrists to diagnose and treat your mental problems because, believe me, the mental health infrastructure in Nigeria is extremely poor or non-existent.

Please take this check very seriously before things get worse.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Denn(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare:

If u read john's account in revelation, you did notice he describe what he saw based on what he could relate with. Read my book,so many answers in there

John's vision had a purpose. It was not an end in itself. It was not a self-gratifying soul-lifting escapade like being high on ganja......it was to pass a clear message across......same way as daniel's vision
I still can't fathom the purpose of your own 'interactions' and the resultant effect it will have on our society.

Why will an angel come physically to learn human behaviour when they actually work for the all knowing God. Human behavioural patterns have not changed since creation and God does not need a spy to get to see not only our physical activities but our thoughts and other related processes.

The Bible says test every spirit and am not convinced about your ''visitors" purpose.

Since you said they have social accounts, can you assist with some of their handles (maybe on twitter and facebook)

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Boomark(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare:

Wow, you haven't even read my book. Friend, take it easy on me. An angel told me how he was a uniben students years back, to learn stuff about humans. Can you tell me categorically, every person that has helped you in life were all humans.in an angelic trip to heaven, I saw endless halls of computer factories. Remember Abraham, Joshua, Peter,even Paul .e.t.c

Still wondering about the learning stuff.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare:

You need help and prayer, honestly.

By the way do you also believe in the Trinity grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare: I have been seeing,talking and interacting with angels physically and spiritually, since 1999.Their ministry have been documented in every book of the Bible.I wonder why christains have not taking this seriously,knowing that we all have one. My question is this, have you ever seen or sensed an angel,physically, in your dreams and otherwise ? And if yes, what have you done to increase this Heavenly assistance and fellowship ?

TALKING ABOUT ANGELS. Hebrews.1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

i suggest you start seeing, talking and interacting with a psychiatrist tomorrow. you need help. as in seriously, from a medical perspective. this sounds like Delusions of grandeur.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
Knowledge can be gotten from anyone and anything ; what and what not to do. Thanks for your comments, if only some christains will study their bibles very well, it won't be difficult to comprehend the way GOD uses His angels to minister to us. Like I wrote in my book, the fact that you don't see them, doesn't mean there are not there.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Royalty1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
Christ died on the cross to save me. Not only did he save me, he has made me 'Joint Heir' with Him. He also calls me friend. He is the one I talk to every now and then.
Paul said, That I may know Him(Christ) and the power of his ressurection, and the FELLOWSHIP of His suffering'.
My fellowship is with Christ and that's the most important part of it all.
Angels are messengers, sent to me by God, and I also send them on errands(in prayer) in line with God's word. I do not care to know how they look like. All that matters is that they work for me to bring God's purpose to fruition in my life.

I just hope this interest in angels will not shift our attention from Christ to mere messangers.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Sagamite(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
sadeiyare: Knowledge can be gotten from anyone and anything ; what and what not to do. Thanks for your comments, if only some christains will study their bibles very well, it won't be difficult to comprehend the way GOD uses His angels to minister to us. Like I wrote in my book, the fact that you don't see them, doesn't mean there are not there.

And the fact that you see what is not there is signs that your mental health is failing.

Get help quickly!
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
Denn:

John's vision had a purpose. It was not an end in itself. It was not a self-gratifying soul-lifting escapade like being high on ganja......it was to pass a clear message across......same way as daniel's vision
I still can't fathom the purpose of your own 'interactions' and the resultant effect it will have on our society.

Why will an angel come physically to learn human behaviour when they actually work for the all knowing God. Human behavioural patterns have not changed since creation and God does not need a spy to get to see not only our physical activities but our thoughts and other related processes.

The Bible says test every spirit and am not convinced about your ''visitors" purpose.

Since you said they have social accounts, can you assist with some of their handles (maybe on twitter and facebook)

Everybody's vision has a purpose.GOD is no respecter of persons. Please understand. An angel can be your driver or your boss, thus they are clothed, use phones, have cars and so forth, you should understand what I am saying in this light. I tested the spirits for a year and even went for deliverance concerning same issue, the HOlYSPIRIT was always angry with me for my unbelief and I never desired angels in the first place. Don't make it seem as if I am telling people to desire it. This is just another topic in NL, among thousands
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Royalty1: Christ died on the cross to save me. Not only did he save me, he has made me 'Joint Heir' with Him. He also calls me friend. He is the one I talk to every now and then.
Paul said, That I may know Him(Christ) and the power of his ressurection, and the FELLOWSHIP of His suffering'.
Angels are messengers, sent to me by God, and I also send them on errands(in prayer) in line with God's word. I do not care to know how they look like. All that matters is that they work for me to bring God's purpose to fruition in my life.

I just hope this interest in angels will not shift our attention from Christ to mere messangers.

God bless you.

100% correct !!
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Denn: The average human has great desire to be able to explain great supernatural events. It has always been there from time immemorial.......please note that evil spirits exist and are always in constant battle in the quest for supremacy........"We wrestle not against the physical......."

In the human bid to overcome these, certain desires for 'belongings' can actually make people seek more than the basics which Christ has provided to ensure our salvation.

The key to spiritual success is in the simple verse of John 3 v 16. Nothing more is required than living a christ-like life. That's why we are called christians. However, irrelevant past clingings to old habits usually find their way into our supposed christ-like lives eg. Polygamy and outright fornication. We have people who have family ties to pagan gods and their 'ability' to 'fortell' and see 'visions'. These old habits are sometimes re-fabricated and brought back in an attempt to re introduce them as christ-approved practices.....a sad example is the candle burning and colored garment tendencies of the 'celestials' and 'cherubims'

My Guy don't just jump τ̅☺ conclusions, If you don't know about somethings make research, the Cherubims are of the Angels, and Celestial is christ descended church and FYI its the last Boat of Salvation and God also promise τ̅☺ pour his Spirit on People in the last days(
Acts 2:17-18
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
So in The Celestial church God promised is been fulfilled even if you join the church today and you worship in spirit and truth and ask for the gift of prophecy and attend service meant for those seeking the gift of the Holy Spirit you'll receive as confirmed by our various hymns(Holy Spirit Inspired, Not Human Composed) Hymn 261

CCC Hymn 261
The Only Power
Father is the giver*3
Whoever ask for this shall be given,
The power that surpass all power....
So brother Celestial is god descended church τ̅☺ cleanse the World.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
If anybody say they've seen an angel with their literal eyes, it's a PERFECT & SWEET lie.
[b]- Angels are spirit forms, and can never be seen by humans.
-Angels in Bible times, were seen by humans, such as the grappling between an Angel and Jacob; but that was then. Ask me why?
-Back then, the Bible wasn't a complete book, so God had to pass messages using Angels.
-Presently, we have a complete Bible, so angels have ceased coming to the earth in materialized forms.
because whatever we need to hear, is already contained in the Bible. We don't need to discuss with Angels to get closer to God,
all we have to do is read our Bibles daily.
-You can't see Demons as well cos they ain't humans. They're spirits. Can you see the wind? You can feel its presence,
but you can't see it. The same goes for Demons and Angels likewise.
So if you have been seeing Angels and/or Demons, you're only hallucinating and need to see a medical doctor real quick
before your case gets out of hand.
-Angels are sexless, but in Bible times, they often materialized in the male gender. Males represents headship, that's why
we love to represent them as males, when actually they are neither males nor females.
-Angels belong to several categories or classes. We have the cherubs, seraphims etc.
-According to Daniel's vision, some angels only minister to God, and they have 6 wings. 2 with which they cover their face,
2 with which they cover their feet, and 2 with which they fly.
-Jesus Christ in an angel, an Arch-angel, being the first creation. Satan was also an angel before he become rebellious.
-Angels are not 8feet tall, like somebody said, nobody measure their height, and if they ever materialized as humans,
they were of normal height. An 8-feet tall Angel sent to deliver a message to you would frighten the hell out of you, and
hence his mission wouldn't be accomplished.[/b]
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Royalty1: Christ died on the cross to save me. Not only did he save me, he has made me 'Joint Heir' with Him. He also calls me friend. He is the one I talk to every now and then.

God bless you.
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music? / Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.