Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? (12607 Views)

How I Nearly Got Mobbed Because Of My Belief!!! / God And His Angels. / How Christians Can Put Their Angels To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
If anybody say they've seen an angel with their literal eyes, it's a PERFECT & SWEET lie.
[b]- Angels are spirit forms, and can never be seen by humans.
-Angels in Bible times, were seen by humans, such as the grappling between an Angel and Jacob; but that was then. Ask me why?
-Back then, the Bible wasn't a complete book, so God had to pass messages using Angels.
-Presently, we have a complete Bible, so angels have ceased coming to the earth in materialized forms.
because whatever we need to hear, is already contained in the Bible. We don't need to discuss with Angels to get closer to God,
all we have to do is read our Bibles daily.
-You can't see Demons as well cos they ain't humans. They're spirits. Can you see the wind? You can feel its presence,
but you can't see it. The same goes for Demons and Angels likewise.
So if you have been seeing Angels and/or Demons, you're only hallucinating and need to see a medical doctor real quick
before your case gets out of hand.
-Angels are sexless, but in Bible times, they often materialized in the male gender. Males represents headship, that's why
we love to represent them as males, when actually they are neither males nor females.
-Angels belong to several categories or classes. We have the cherubs, seraphims etc.
-According to Daniel's vision, some angels only minister to God, and they have 6 wings. 2 with which they cover their face,
2 with which they cover their feet, and 2 with which they fly.
-Jesus Christ in an angel, an Arch-angel, being the first creation. Satan was also an angel before he become rebellious.
-Angels are not 8feet tall, like somebody said, nobody measure their height, and if they ever materialized as humans,
they were of normal height. An 8-feet tall Angel sent to deliver a message to you would frighten the hell out of you, and
hence his mission wouldn't be accomplished.[/b]
much of this isnt correct
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Denn(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
shol:

My Guy don't just jump τ̅☺ conclusions, If you don't know about somethings make research, the Cherubims are of the Angels, and Celestial is christ descended church and FYI its the last Boat of Salvation and God also promise τ̅☺ pour his Spirit on People in the last days(
Acts 2:17-18
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
So in The Celestial church God promised is been fulfilled even if you join the church today and you worship in spirit and truth and ask for the gift of prophecy and attend service meant for those seeking the gift of the Holy Spirit you'll receive as confirmed by our various hymns(Holy Spirit Inspired, Not Human Composed) Hymn 261

CCC Hymn 261
The Only Power
Father is the giver*3
Whoever ask for this shall be given,
The power that surpass all power....
So brother Celestial is god descended church τ̅☺ cleanse the World.

Your conclusion on me jumping to conclusion stems from the fact that I mentioned celestials.

Whilst am not here to throw tantrums, I was expecting you to make quotes as to why burning red candles and having stream baths and other RITUALS were biblical and angelic. Since you didn't, I will just move on in order not to derail the thread.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
INTRODUCTION

ONE JANUARY NIGHIT IN 1997

This was my first year at university, the session was barely two weeks old, when the most Awesome experience that I have had in my life happened.
At this time I wasn’t born again, so I was busy been pretty in sin. Like it was the norm for me those days, on this said night at about 10pm, I just came back from a joint where I go to perpetuate some evil activities, which was addictively domestic to me. Just as I sat down alone outside my house reminiscing how the next day at campus was going to be, I heard audibly the most soul convicting voice. It was the voice of GOD .He said to me and I quote “WHY DO YOU WANT TO DESTROY YOUR LIFE”. There and then I felt dirty and my conscience almost exploded; for my whole life passed before me in a flash and I was judge, guilty as sin. Instantly in a reflex action I was on my knees, begging for mercy and His forgiveness. It looked as though I was speaking to the air, explaining how I was going to change. When I discovered that He wasn’t speaking to me anymore I crawled into my room to sleep. For it was like I have just seen a ghost, yes of course, the Holy Ghost.
I promised my self church that Sunday, but didn’t go. Wittily I concluded in convincing myself that it was just my mind playing tricks on me. Cutting the long story short, I didn’t repent till the end of the next year, after I had come to a crossroad; I was falsely accused and almost shot, only for the intervention of GOD was I rescued. I cried with my whole heart back to God and repented knee bent in my room, accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal savior. God forgave me and accepted me into His beloved.
Friend, many a times we feel the storms of life have driven us to the rocks, but in actual sense they have driven us to the desired Heaven. This is how my life actually started and I became a living soul. Amen

This an excerpt from my book
If you want an e-copy, just send a mail to sadeiyare@hotmail.com
I have already sent the book to some NL
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
chrisevans: Please U guys shud go to the nearest pharmacist and get clozapine asap...dis is usually how it starts..

Sound like my Dr.friend, and since 1996 he has been researching how to convert electricity to food lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by rufychuks: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
If anybody say they've seen an angel with their literal eyes, it's a PERFECT & SWEET lie.
[b]- Angels are spirit forms, and can never be seen by humans.
-Angels in Bible times, were seen by humans, such as the grappling between an Angel and Jacob; but that was then. Ask me why?
-Back then, the Bible wasn't a complete book, so God had to pass messages using Angels.
-Presently, we have a complete Bible, so angels have ceased coming to the earth in materialized forms.
because whatever we need to hear, is already contained in the Bible. We don't need to discuss with Angels to get closer to God,
all we have to do is read our Bibles daily.
-You can't see Demons as well cos they ain't humans. They're spirits. Can you see the wind? You can feel its presence,
but you can't see it. The same goes for Demons and Angels likewise.
So if you have been seeing Angels and/or Demons, you're only hallucinating and need to see a medical doctor real quick
before your case gets out of hand.
-Angels are sexless, but in Bible times, they often materialized in the male gender. Males represents headship, that's why
we love to represent them as males, when actually they are neither males nor females.
-Angels belong to several categories or classes. We have the cherubs, seraphims etc.
-According to Daniel's vision, some angels only minister to God, and they have 6 wings. 2 with which they cover their face,
2 with which they cover their feet, and 2 with which they fly.
-Jesus Christ in an angel, an Arch-angel, being the first creation. Satan was also an angel before he become rebellious.
-Angels are not 8feet tall, like somebody said, nobody measure their height, and if they ever materialized as humans,
they were of normal height. An 8-feet tall Angel sent to deliver a message to you would frighten the hell out of you, and
hence his mission wouldn't be accomplished.[/b]
pls jesus is not an angel!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by bayodaniel: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Go for help quickly,from what u said i know u are seeing demons and not angels.U said angels are male and female etc.It is not so cos jesus said dat in the resurection that ple are like angels,that they are not given in marriages(luke 20:34,matthew 22:30)In other words,angels dont have sex.They are spirit beings and spirit has no sex.Moreover nowhere in the bible was an angel refered to by gender.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
bayodaniel: Go for help quickly,from what u said i know u are seeing demons and not angels.U said angels are male and female etc.It is not so cos jesus said dat in the resurection that ple are like angels,that they are not given in marriages(luke 20:34,matthew 22:30)In other words,angels dont have sex.They are spirit beings and spirit has no sex.Moreover nowhere in the bible was an angel refered to by gender.

Sir, I said form I didn't categorically say they are males and females, please don't get me wrong. I mean to say some look like women and some like men ; never said they are women nor men.

There are 350 documented mentions of angels in the Holy Bible, if you check them all, you be amazed what you missed. Godspeed
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by olu4life(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Love all the post on this thread. But seriously,i doubt some things about the OP. Cant forget what Daddy Adeboye said about angels,he was at a Minister's conference in one African country. During the meeting,he fell into a trance,found himself in God's kingdom,described it as a big hall,with lots of angels plus the throne of God. Den Daddy G.O. said, the angels of God he saw was different from what people described. Said they are colourless. Then he said, people that says they saw angels should go back and check if its truly the angel of God they saw.

Another point is that,i think we are starting to mix Angels and Holyspirit.

Thirdly, @OP please clearify things cos i think some people are starting to worship angels which ought not to be. Angels are messengers. Although angels are assigned to believers.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
olu4life: Love all the post on this thread. But seriously,i doubt some things about the OP. Cant forget what Daddy Adeboye said about angels,he was at a Minister's conference in one African country. During the meeting,he fell into a trance,found himself in God's kingdom,described it as a big hall,with lots of angels plus the throne of God. Den Daddy G.O. said, the angels of God he saw was different from what people described. Said they are colourless. Then he said, people that says they saw angels should go back and check if its truly the angel of God they saw.

Another point is that,i think we are starting to mix Angels and Holyspirit.

Thirdly, @OP please clearify things cos i think some people are starting to worship angels which ought not to be. Angels are messengers. Although angels are assigned to believers.

Read my Book
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Ubenedictus: much of this isnt correct
Hmmn, if u gave this post to Pope John Paul, he would score me A1. I've read my bible more than 60times
from cover to cover . . so I know what I'm saying.

rufychuks:
pls jesus is not an angel!
Jesus Christ isn't an angel . . so what's he? A God? a god? or a demon?
I hope you know jesus christ cannot be equated to Almighty God in all ramification. so definitely you can't call him God.
So you might think of him as a lesser god, but it doesn't make sense cos the head of the woman is man,
the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God. If he is God, he wouldn't have a head (or boss, leader etc)
He was the first of all creations, that;s why he's called MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL.
Which invariably means, the first of all angels. the supreme head of the angelic clan.
Unless of course, your English language is bad, you would definitely understand what I said above
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Who really is Jesus Christ?

Definition: The only-begotten Son of God, the only Son produced by Jehovah alone. This Son is the firstborn of all creation. By means of him all other things in heaven and on earth were created. He is the second-greatest personage in the universe. It is this Son whom Jehovah sent to the earth to give his life as a ransom for mankind, thus opening the way to eternal life for those of Adam’s offspring who would exercise faith. This same Son, restored to heavenly glory, now rules as King, with authority to destroy all the wicked and to carry out his Father’s original purpose for the earth. The Hebrew form of the name Jesus means “Jehovah Is Salvation”; Christ is the equivalent of the Hebrew Ma•shi'ach (Messiah), meaning “Anointed One.”

Is Jesus Christ actually God?

John 17:3, RS: “[Jesus prayed to his Father:] This is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God [“who alone art truly God,” NE], and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.” (Notice that Jesus referred not to himself but to his Father in heaven as “the only true God.”)
John 20:17, RS: “Jesus said to her [Mary Magdalene], ‘Do not hold me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’” (So to the resurrected Jesus, the Father was God, just as the Father was God to Mary Magdalene. Interestingly, not once in Scripture do we find the Father addressing the Son as “my God.”)

Is Jesus Christ the same person as Michael the archangel?

The name of this Michael appears only five times in the Bible. The glorious spirit person who bears the name is referred to as “one of the chief princes,” “the great prince who has charge of your [Daniel’s] people,” and as “the archangel.” (Dan. 10:13; 12:1; Jude 9, RS) Michael means “Who Is Like God?” The name evidently designates Michael as the one who takes the lead in upholding Jehovah’s sovereignty and destroying God’s enemies.
At 1 Thessalonians 4:16 (RS), the command of Jesus Christ for the resurrection to begin is described as “the archangel’s call,” and Jude 9 says that the archangel is Michael. Would it be appropriate to liken Jesus’ commanding call to that of someone lesser in authority? Reasonably, then, the archangel Michael is Jesus Christ. (Interestingly, the expression “archangel” is never found in the plural in the Scriptures, thus implying that there is only one.)
Revelation 12:7-12 says that Michael and his angels would war against Satan and hurl him and his wicked angels out of heaven in connection with the conferring of kingly authority on Christ. Jesus is later depicted as leading the armies of heaven in war against the nations of the world. (Rev. 19:11-16) Is it not reasonable that Jesus would also be the one to take action against the one he described as “ruler of this world,” Satan the Devil? (John 12:31) Daniel 12:1 (RS) associates the ‘standing up of Michael’ to act with authority with “a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time.” That would certainly fit the experience of the nations when Christ as heavenly executioner takes action against them. So the evidence indicates that the Son of God was known as Michael before he came to earth and is known also by that name since his return to heaven where he resides as the glorified spirit Son of God.

Are wicked spirits able to take on human form?

In the days of Noah, disobedient angels did take on human form. They actually married, and they fathered children. (Gen. 6:1-4) However, when the Flood came, those angels were forced back into the spirit realm. Regarding them, Jude 6 says: “The angels that did not keep their original position but forsook their own proper dwelling place he has reserved with eternal bonds under dense darkness for the judgment of the great day.” Not only did God abase them from their former heavenly privileges and consign them to dense darkness regarding Jehovah’s purposes, but the reference to bonds indicates that he has restrained them. From what? Evidently, from taking on physical bodies so they could have relations with women, as they had done before the Flood. The Bible reports that faithful angels, as messengers of God, did materialize in the performance of their duties down until the first century C.E. But following the Flood, those angels that had misused their gifts were deprived of the ability to take on human form.
It is of interest, however, that demons apparently can cause humans to see visions, and what they see may appear to be real. When the Devil tempted Jesus, he evidently made use of such means in order to show Jesus “all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.”—Matt. 4:8.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 08, 2012
Denn:

Your conclusion on me jumping to conclusion stems from the fact that I mentioned celestials.

Whilst am not here to throw tantrums, I was expecting you to make quotes as to why burning red candles and having stream baths and other RITUALS were biblical and angelic. Since you didn't, I will just move on in order not to derail the thread.
Celestial Church don't burn Red Candles and Some Of Our Practise have got Biblical Backing and Reference and i can also send you a copy of the Church constitution if you want.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by 1uzotex(m): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2012
I will love to have ur book
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by TonySpike: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2012
Although, this is off-topic, I have a question to ask. How is it possible for demons to manifest themselves as women? We have heard of beautiful women who prowl the streets to seduce men, only to vanish after their task. If demons are fallen angels, how come the true angels are assumed to manifest only as male appearance? Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2012
^^^ Demons do not manifest in human form. After they were ousted out of heaven,
and come down to earth below, they lost their power of materializing.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by rufychuks: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Hmmn, if u gave this post to Pope John Paul, he would score me A1. I've read my bible more than 60times

I hope you know jesus christ cannot be equated to Almighty God in all ramification. so definitely you can't call him God.
So you might think of him as a lesser god, but it doesn't make sense cos the head of the woman is man,
the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God. If he is God, he wouldn't have a head (or boss, leader etc)
He was the first of all creations, that;s why he's called MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL.
Which invariably means, the first of all angels. the supreme head of the angelic clan.
Unless of course, your English language is bad, you would definitely understand what I said above
my guy, i cant argue this on nairaland. However, you should read your bible as a spiritual guide not a reference book. John 1 1:5 should illuminate you. Jesus was the only d only begotten son of God, there are 4 archangels; gabriel, micheal, raphael and uriel. Dont just accept what they teach you at your kingdom hall, find out more on theology. Jesus is not God the father. You have to read the psayings of jesus and try to understand
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
^^^ Demons do not manifest in human form. After they were ousted out of heaven,
and come down to earth below, they lost their power of materializing.

SMH!

Pure collapse of our education system.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
1uzotex: I will love to have ur book

Mail sadeiyare@hotmail.com
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Boomark(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
If the angels are from the Almighty God and they believe that Jesus is Lord and sent by God, then i would love to see them.

This what you guys should be saying since you know that angels have appeared to men before. Do not worship them. If they accept your worship, know that they are not from God.

Don't start criticizing what you don't know yet. But i still don't understand why they should come and learn human character.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sagamite:

SMH!

Pure collapse of our education system.

Really? Look at u, Chinua Achebe??
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Realtym(f): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2012
wiegraf:

Ok....
Congrats on the family..
300 may be a little late. And you're a functioning, productive member of society. Else people like me hear stuff like this and think schizop...
But like I've indicated, it is usually debilitating, patients usually can't function properly without support, so you're fine..
Unless you also display any combination of being paranoid, having delusions of grandeur, walking in circles, speaking incoherently, and having your wife provide the necessary support to keep you functional, masking the crazy...
There are other conditions that cause hallucinations as well.
But never you mind me, this is an xtian only thread and you guys seem to enjoy this sort of stuff, I just thought it curious. I'll be on my way...
Yea, better be on your way. Thanks for stopping by. JESUS LOVES YOU STILL AND HIS ARMS ARE WIDE OPEN just in case you haven't come to KNOW him.

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2012
Luke.2 : 8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. 9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. 10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. 12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. 13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. 15 And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by wiegraf: 3:41am On Oct 09, 2012
@Realtym
Let me guess, if I don't repent I will burn in hell?
Was there any need for you to be an eediot?
My bad, that's probably your default mode, so it would be wiser to wonder if you're capable of being sensible.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Ubenedictus(m): 4:13am On Oct 09, 2012
I refuse to comment on d last paragraph becos it will derail d thread, suffice to say u shuld make more research
mxxpunkxx!:

John paul is dead and if he was alive he would be busy explaining and trying to correct ur mistakes, if u give d same to st pio he will scream heresy!!! It is a pity hw much u read and hw little u understand

Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by frainc(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2012
sadeiyare:

I pray GOD sends His JTF to arrest you, and most of them will be angels. Just say amen ?
to become holy again. AMEN
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Thok(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmm.. How Great is Our God.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by Neo97(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
I speak wit dem all d time. Annunakis, Nordics, Pleadians, Dracos, Reptoids, Greys ..... d whole crew
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by KDK(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2012
sadeiyare:

Please read my opening post very well, and don't derail the thread. Nobody talked about seeking angels. Paul said I have not shun to declare all the counsel of the gospel, please if what I said wasn't scriptural, point it out and don't be bais

From your posts , I see nothing to the contrary. You are asking people to seek angels and am saying it is not wrong to have spiritual experiences of angels but it is wise to seek the MASTER (Jesus Christ) and if the master so decides (perhaps after serious prayers and fastings), you will experience it. I know people that have seen angels physically so it is no news to me.
If you look at your post again, you will observe that you never mentioned having this experience through seeking God or Jesus Christ and as such, it could be interpreted to seek angels directly. Please read you post quoted below:
sadeiyare: I have been seeing,talking and interacting with angels physically and spiritually, since 1999.Their ministry have been documented in every book of the Bible.I wonder why christains have not taking this seriously,knowing that we all have one. My question is this, have you ever seen or sensed an angel,physically, in your dreams and otherwise ? And if yes, what have you done to increase this Heavenly assistance and fellowship ?

TALKING ABOUT ANGELS. Hebrews.1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by KDK(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2012
Neo97: I speak wit dem all d time. Annunakis, Nordics, Pleadians, Dracos, Reptoids, Greys ..... d whole crew

You be clown grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by KDK(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2012
Tintinix: When the Bible says "He will give his Angels charge Over you...."The subject matter to this sentence is the 'He'.
Angels are ministering spirits; messengers of God sent to fulfil God's and our desires.. So it is their Duty to wake u at 12 or 2 am if you requested that! They have failed if they don't!
@OP,I would like to concur with KKK however taking it from this angle!
As exciting and awe inspiring the manisfestaions of angels could be, please do not loose sight of the Maker and focus on His creation! If you chanel this much enthusiasm into seeking more of Jesus Christ, allowing the Holy Spirit to take absolute control of your life! These angels experience you will almost take for granted and thank the Father who is alway Faithful, through Jesus Christ our Lord!
Same exhilirating feeling can be experienced by demonics when they see the manifestation of Demons, but in this instance Satan will not be vexed as much as a focus on angels will grieve the Godhead, why becuase indeed ANYTHING that will turn the focus of children of God from Solely resting on God is welcomed by the Devil!
In as much as I percieve you are spiritually mature, how will u answer you maker if by the reason of this thread a baby christain begins seeking these 'paranormal' experience which will definately come when there is a strong desire, and gets deceievd into other vices. Please be guided.
Thank you for agreeing with me and it gladdens my heart to know people still have deep understandings of the scriptures.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by KDK(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2012
davesndy: U all are talking abt d ministry of angels. Hebrews 1 and 2 will help u undastnd. We shld seek d face of Jesus instead. Angels are JUST servants! Seek d face of Jesus in d Word of God. Be careful guyz
Exactly my point.
Re: Have You Ever Been Mobbed By Angels ? by KDK(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2012
sandysprax:

I'm a catholic bro, [b]We pray to them as intercessors to God, [/b]we dont actually pray to them. Thats what she meant to say. Its like asking ur mum to plead on ur behalf to ur father, at the end, it is ur father we has the final say.

We dont pray to mary or angels as catholics please. Thank You.
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2:5 KJV) . I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That Silly Question - "Where Did God Come From" - Aseity Discussion. / Is There Anything Like Satanic Music? / Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.