Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,615 members, 7,962,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Roll Back Malaria (salaries) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Roll Back Malaria (salaries) (541 Views)

Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / Roll Back Malaria Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roll Back Malaria (salaries) by chrizfasa(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2012
hi peps.
WHO is giving out mosqueto Net to Nigerian, but
the Net has being distributed in some states in
the country.
Please i want know if it has being given to your
state,and how did you get it and how much did they pay the people which they use in distributing the
Net Cards and the Net.
1: supervisors,
2: towncryyers,
3: Mobilasations,
4: Net Issuers, 5 Net Conviers,
6:Net Securities,
Etc.
How much did they pay the people in ur states?
Please the reason i am asking i want to
participate in the exercise in my state when they come.
Thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

For The Smokers! How Much Do You Love Marijuana? / Any Solution For Tooth Ache? / World Bank Lists Jamaica Among Top Countries With Improved Healthcare Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.