Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (138284 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALIS

1. SOMALI LEADER OF ALSHABAAB

2. SOMALI FINANCE MINISTER

3. SOMALI INFORMATION MINISTER

4. SOMALI MINISTER OF WOMEN DEVELOPMENT AND FAMILY WELFARE

THESE SOMALIS LOOK MORE INDIAN/ARAB THAN BANTU...LMAO

AGAIN THESE ELECTED SOMALIS LOOK NOTHING LIKE BANTUS. STOP SHAMING YOURSELF AND THINKING YOU LOOK LIKE US...SAD MONKIES

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2012
shymexx:

Why do you like making up stupid lists just to big up Nigerians in the UK? I'm Nigerian and I'm proud of my ancestry/Nationality - however, I detest lies!

Caribbeans, Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis are far ahead of Nigerians in the UK...

Most of the black Aristocrats, black MPs, and richest black Britons are of Caribbean ancestry...

There are loads of Pakistanis that work at the top at both the home office and DVLA... And the same can be said about Bangladeshis...

The Chinese don't belong in the top6 tier in the UK...

You are a moooron!

If you actually attended university and picked the Guardian/Target report of the ethnic breakdowns of those that get hired by industrial sector, you will find that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are NO WHERE NEAR Blacks (Africans) in ALL sectors. And Black (Africans) is dominated by Nigerians. Fool!

They compete with Blacks (Carribeans). Cretin!

Not to mention if you also were intelligent enough to work professionally, you will observe the ethnic profiles of people at the top.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2012
What the map shows is different kinds of blacks with a caucasoid pop (europinoid) in North Africa. If this is the basis of your assertion then you can see how flawed your argument is.

The pics of the people you show are represented by various ethnic groups in Nigeria viz hausa, a fulani and one that looks like an Urhobo gentleman. Non of these tribes have rejected their black heritage (race).

What the map doesnt tell you is African blacks based on social strata and education. On top of this list, you have mainly west africans

Nigerian blacks
Ivorians and Senegales
Ghanaians
Kenyans
Ethiopians and Eritreans
Mozambicans and Angolans
Zimbabwean and South african blacks
Somalians and Congolese

I am really disappointed in this poster (Somali6). He has edited his post making his pics as white as possible. The old urhobo gentleman has been removed. What is with this inferiority complex you have towards white skin?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2012
Luul: i have decided the losers on this site are not worth my time.
The nigger heres are a testamen to inferiorty complex.

Douces. This is my last comment.

Hope you niggers know how we feel about you.

What is "Douces", illiterate? grin

50% have NO QUALIFICATIONS whatsoever! Only 3% go to higher education! And this fucktards want to come to cyberspace to claim being educated. grin grin grin grin grin

Were you not mutiliated?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: SOMALIS

1. SOMALI LEADER OF ALSHABAAB

2. SOMALI FINANCE MINISTER

3. SOMALI INFORMATION MINISTER

4. SOMALI MINISTER OF WOMEN DEVELOPMENT AND FAMILY WELFARE

THESE SOMALIS LOOK MORE INDIAN/ARAB THAN BANTU...LMAO

AGAIN THESE ELECTED SOMALIS LOOK NOTHING LIKE BANTUS. STOP SHAMING YOURSELF AND THINKING YOU LOOK LIKE US...SAD MONKIES

Why are you posting the pics of your khat-smoking, hungry, illiterate, ugly men?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2012
1. SOMALI MINISTER OF CULTURE AND HIGHER EDUCATION

2. SOMALI DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER

3. ETHNIC SOMALI- KENYAN MINISTER OF DEFENSE

4. SOMALI MINISTER OF HEALTH

FOOLS DO THESE ELECTED SOMALIS LOOK LIKE BANTU TO YOU. HOW SAD. THEY LOOK 100 PECENT SOMALI. THEY LOOK MORE INDIAN THAN NEGROID

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:
Were you not mutiliated?

If she is not, let her prove it
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Why are you posting the pics of your khat-smoking, hungry, illiterate, ugly men?
[quote author=Sagamite]

BECAUSE THAT MONKEY OVER THERE SAID SOMALIS LOOK BANTU. LMAO
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALI MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: BECAUSE THAT MONKEY OVER THERE SAID SOMALIS LOOK BANTU. LMAO

So tell me, are Somali men educated?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

So tell me, are Somali men educated?

DONT GET AWAY FROM THE POINT.

TELL YOUR FRIEND TO WAKE UP.

WHY IS HE CLAIMING SOMALIS
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

AS EDUCATED AS ANY OTHER MEN IN MOST OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES.
BUT THOSE WHO HAVE OPERTUNITY DOGE BULLETS TO GET TO UNIVERSITIES.

As educated as which third world?

You think it is only 3% that go to higher education in the Third world?

You think people in the thrid world cannot spell "opportunity"?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2012
LETS NOT GET AWAY FROM THE POINT.

TELL YOUR HIGH FRIEND OVER THERE THAT SOMALIS ARE NOT BANTU. ITS SO CRINGE WORTHY WHEN THIS NEGROID TRIES TO CLAIM THE SOMALI RACE

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2012
BEHOLD THE SOMALI PEOPLE

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2012
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t554149/

LOOK AT THIS SHID. RACIST WHITES TALKING ABOUT THE SOMALID RACE.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise: www.nairaland.com/attachments/863204_ubah_c_jpg99ac8b2bb489784b5ad671b4c78340b5

This looks like a Bini girl without the bad teeth

TOO BAD SHE IS NOT INTO MONKEYS. SHE IS A PURE SOMALI.

DONT CLAIM HER AS BANTU. ITS EMBARESSING.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2012
Yes it is possible she has not known a real man. Somali men with their pencil-dyck.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise: Yes it is possible she has not known a real man. Somali men with their pencil-dyck.

WHAT A SAD COMEBACK.

ANYONE WHO SAW HER WOULD SAY SHE IS SOMALI. MAYBE ETHIOPIAN IF SHE WAS SHORTER...AND THIS NEGROID IS TELLING ME SOMALIS LOOK BANTU. WHAT AN INSULT
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: LETS NOT GET AWAY FROM THE POINT.

TELL YOUR HIGH FRIEND OVER THERE THAT SOMALIS ARE NOT BANTU. ITS SO CRINGE WORTHY WHEN THIS NEGROID TRIES TO CLAIM THE SOMALI RACE

What point?

You mean from the point that you are an illiterate?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

TOO BAD SHE IS NOT INTO MONKEYS. SHE IS A PURE SOMALI.

DONT CLAIM HER AS BANTU. ITS EMBARESSING.

You mean "embarrassing"?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2012
THE SOMALI PEOPLE

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: THE SOMALI PEOPLE

So what is their achievement?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2012
Go on and put up more pics so we can assign them to the numerous ethnic groups in Nigeria. The difference is that we have not rejected our black heritage and race. We are too serious, educated and accomplished to do that. You hope by this you will be able to fill some kind of void in your sorry, miserable lives.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

So what is their achievement?

THATS NOT MY POINT. MY POINT IS WHY DO YOU LET THAT NEGROID SLIDE AWAY WITH SAYING WE ARE BANTU. SO SECRETLY ALL OF YOU WANT TO CLAIM US. WHAT A SAD PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO RAISE YOUR NEGROID RACE BY ATTACHING YOURSELF TO THE SOMALI PEOPLE LIKE A LEECH.

DO THESE SOMALIS LOOK NEGROID TO YOU. HOW SAD.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2012
POST NIGERIANS THAT LOOK LIKE THESE PEOPLE

THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU KEEP HIDING BEHIND ARE SOME FULANIS WHO SPEAK AN AFROASIATIC LANGUAGE WHO ORIGINALLY CAME FROM HORN...LMAO...

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise: Go on and put up more pics so we can assign them to the numerous ethnic groups in Nigeria. The difference is that we have not rejected our black heritage and race. We are too serious, educated and accomplished to do that. You hope by this you will be able to fill some kind of void in your sorry, miserable lives.

Don't encourage him on his useless pictures.

Ask him what is the achievement of Somalia and Somalis in their entire history.

Let us know if they have any brains and if their brain is evolutionarily developed up to the level of baboons.

Just up to the level, beyond it is too big a challenge.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

THATS NOT MY POINT. MY POINT IS WHY DO YOU LET THAT NEGROID SLIDE AWAY WITH SAYING WE ARE BANTU. SO SECRETLY ALL OF YOU WANT TO CLAIM US. WHAT A SAD PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO RAISE YOUR NEGROID RACE BY ATTACHING YOURSELF TO THE SOMALI PEOPLE LIKE A LEECH.

DO THESE SOMALIS LOOK NEGROID TO YOU. HOW SAD.

So you have no point to show Somalis have any human intelligence? They are less intelligent than monkeys? shocked
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2012
But in high school, Tato’s blackness was called into question by many of her peers due to curly hair and straight nose which did not fit into a narrowly defined understanding of blackness. “Being black in Canada is more associated with being West African or Caribbean,” she says.

“A lot of Somalis my age, younger, and older didn’t really consider themselves black at all,” she says. “We [Somalis] focus on the physical attributes and use this as a defense mechanism to separate ourselves.”

But what may be unique to Somalis, and perhaps other East African communities, is the ways in which they grapple with the notion of blackness. While many Somalis readily embrace blackness as a racial category to which they belong, others deny it and believe Somalis represent a separate racial group that cannot be easily categorized.

Among Somalis, denying their blackness may be more a matter of conflating cultural differences with racial differences, but many do believe that their physical attributes separate Somalis from other black communities, particularly those of Caribbean or West African descent. Three young Somali-Canadians share their personal experiences and thoughts about what blackness means to them and the wider Somali community.

http://swaymag.ca/people-community/being-black-in-canada-the-somali-experience/

THIS WAS IN A CANADIAN NEWS ARTICLE...BLACKS DONT CONSIDER US BLACK..WHITES CONISIDER US OUR OWN RACE...COME ON ...BUT STILL YOU WANNA ATTACH YOURSELF TO YOUR MASTER...ITS OKAY CHILD.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: But in high school, Tato’s blackness was called into question by many of her peers due to curly hair and straight nose which did not fit into a narrowly defined understanding of blackness. “Being black in Canada is more associated with being West African or Caribbean,” she says.

“A lot of Somalis my age, younger, and older didn’t really consider themselves black at all,” she says. “We [Somalis] focus on the physical attributes and use this as a defense mechanism to separate ourselves.”

But what may be unique to Somalis, and perhaps other East African communities, is the ways in which they grapple with the notion of blackness. While many Somalis readily embrace blackness as a racial category to which they belong, others deny it and believe Somalis represent a separate racial group that cannot be easily categorized.

Among Somalis, denying their blackness may be more a matter of conflating cultural differences with racial differences, but many do believe that their physical attributes separate Somalis from other black communities, particularly those of Caribbean or West African descent. Three young Somali-Canadians share their personal experiences and thoughts about what blackness means to them and the wider Somali community.

http://swaymag.ca/people-community/being-black-in-canada-the-somali-experience/

THIS WAS IN A CANADIAN NEWS ARTICLE...BLACKS DONT CONSIDER US BLACK..WHITES CONISIDER US OUR OWN RACE...COME ON ...BUT STILL YOU WANNA ATTACH YOURSELF TO YOUR MASTER...ITS OKAY CHILD.

Is your silence an admission Somalis are less intelligent than monkeys? You are admitting it? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Is your silence an admission Somalis are less intelligent than monkeys? You are admitting it? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Am sticking to one point at a time son.

You allowing that negroid to say we are negroids says alot.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

Am sticking to one point at a time son.

You allowing that negroid to say we are negroids says alot.

Nah!

You are running from the point that you are the most useless people in human history.

You do know Somalis have no achievement that qualify them to be at the intellectual level of humans? Yes or No?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.