Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Do You Consider Somalis As Black? - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Consider Somalis As Black? (138282 Views)

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Half Somalis (pictures) / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
i guess God really wants me to give you time to boast on flase claims. My entire post was deleted just now.

Shyt happens but when i have the time i will debunk this idiocy with no problem.

have fun talking to yourself until i return ali.
Tootles.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
*Kails*:
i guess God really wants me to give you time to boast on flase claims. My entire post was deleted just now.

Shyt happens but when i have the time i will debunk this idiocy with no problem.

Tootles.

THOSE PICTURES BASRA POSTED ARE FROM A SCIENTIFIC WEBSITE THAT HAS TESTED EVERY RACE ON EARTH...THEY HAVE NO AGENDA.
EVEN FULANI ARE 26 PERCENT ARAB. SOMALIS ARE 54 PERCENT AND ETHIOPIAS ARE 60 PERCENT. WHICH PROVES THE STORIES OF SOMALIS COMING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST..ALSO PROVES WHY FULANIS SPEAK AN AFRO ASIATIC LANGUAGE. ALSO PROVES WHY HORNERS SPEAK AFRO ASIATIC LANGAUGE. GIVE UP ON YOUR AFRO CENTRIC IDEAS
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
*Kails*:

Tootles.

*THROWS UP IN MY MOUTH
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

I guess so son...i guess so.

SCIENCE AND DNA DONT LIE. but bantu is a language. which you guys speak.

but we are 45 pecent subsaharan...but we are majority arab thus closer to arabs than to monkeys. cheesy

No! You are products of r.a.pe between Arabs and blacks after warfare.

The rape must have been so violent, it traumatised the mothers and they produced sub-human Somalis. grin

somalia6: Viewing this topic: mondi_cheeks(f), basra, somalia6, *Kails*, Sagamite(m) and 4 guest(s)

it seems i have garnered quite the audience.

An audience waiting for you to say what qualifies your people to be regarded as intelligent enough to be labelled humans.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2012
Why deny facts. Am learning something today. Nothing new but I now know fulani are from middle east. No wonder they speak an afro asiatic language.

Everything makes sense.

Son if you knew anything Somalis traveled from the yemen to Horn of africa. Afro asiatic language has its origins in Middle East. Somali history and clan affliation already tells me the arabian family we decended from yemen more than a thousand years ago.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: Why deny facts. Am learning something today. Nothing new but I now know fulani are from middle east. No wonder they speak an afro asiatic language.

Everything makes sense.

Son if you knew anything Somalis traveled from the yemen to Horn of africa. Afro asiatic language has its origins in Middle East. Somali history and clan affliation already tells me the arabian family we decended from yemen more than a thousand years ago.

Okay you have learnt from that point.

Since you do not have the brains to deal wiht multiple points, lets move to the next point:

List the achievements of Somalia and Somali people. grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Okay you have learnt from that point.

Since you do not have the brains to deal wiht multiple points, lets move to the next point:

List the achievements of Somalia and Somali people. grin

WE dont have aids like you monkeys...this is a big achievement my friend.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: Why deny facts. Am learning something today. Nothing new but I now know fulani are from middle east. No wonder they speak an afro asiatic language.

Everything makes sense.

in that case kindly go back to the Middle East, your people are over-populating our contries in the south
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
in that case kindly go back to the Middle East, your people are over-populating our contries in the south

No thanks...the dry desert of the middle east is too much. We will over take this africa.

Now that we have this cleared up and you know we dont care for you.

REMEMBER WE ARE NOT LOYAL TO YOU OR THIS EFFING CONTINENT YOU CALL AFRICA.

This is very sad...SO SOMALIS/ETHIOPIANS ARE MAJORITY ARAB. THIS MEANS ALL PURE NEGROIDS LOOK LIKE MONKEYS...HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:

WE dont have aids like you monkeys...this is a big achievement my friend.

How do you know?

You have a helath system to check? grin

Secondly, that is your countries greatest achievement? shocked shocked shocked shocked

You know monkeys too don't have AIDS? At least that is what monkeys believe because they cannot check.

So you are telling me Somalis are monkeys whose GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT in their entire history is to THINK they do not have aids? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6:
Now that we have this cleared up and you know we dont care for you.
well u are to hungry too be in a position to take care of ur own ethnic group, so u most certainly wont be of any use to any other ethnic group grin grin grin
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
My greatest achievement is coming from the middle east to take over all of east africa. And now that we are refugees we have taken over kenya and uganda and going all the way to south africa.

My existance is an achievement. We came from yemen and with our short brothers the ethiopians we have managed to become over 120 million people. streching from North sudan to kenya...

WE SOMALIS ALONE HAVE CONQURED ALOT OF LAND. BUT MUCH IS STILL LEFT TO CONGUER. WE USED YOU BANTUS AS SLAVES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. BASICALLY YOUR MY BITCHEES. cheesy

WE MAY NOT BE PHYSICALY DEVELOPED LIKE AN APE LIKE YOU GUYS. BUT WE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO OVER POWER YOU MENTALY TO MAKE YOU OUR SLAVES

THIS LAND BELOW IN THE PICTURE IS JUST WHAT SOMALIS CONTROL, ADD WHAT ETHIOPIANS AND SUDAN, ERITREANS CONTROL. WE HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS SHID.

1 Like

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
check this out...

We are 54percent middle eastern and 45.2 percent african and 0.2percent east asian....

Who are the indegenous africans who banged arabs into producing Somalis? Nigerians? No. Bantus. The exact same people you have come to despise.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
It was men who left the middle east who came to somalia. Same with ethiopians.

Somalis know their lineage. We count only our father side.

No nigerians were ever in east africa. The people who were there seemed to have mixed in with arabs to create the PERFECTION you see before you son.

The perfect people have been created. We enslaved the bantus...took over the native who were in the area...and now we number over 120 million people...All this from several arab men who left yemen.

This is pretty impressive son.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Judge Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf is the first Somali Judge at the International Court of Justice (ICJ), the principal judicial organ of the United Nations (UN). Born in Eyl, Puntland, Somalia on September 12, 1948, Judge Yusuf was a Legal Adviser and Director of the Office of International Standards and Legal Affairs at United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) before accepting the position at the ICJ in 2009.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/somali?before=1347552504

ONLY 25 MILLION SOMALIS...AND IN A WORLD OF 7BILLION PEOPLE WE ARE ONE OF A HANDFUL THAT DECIDES THE FATE OF HOW THE INTERNATIONAL COURT RULES. WHEN THE KENYAN MONKEY WHO IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT COMES TO THE WORLD COURT FOR HIS CRIMES. BEST BELIEVE THIS SOMALI BROTHER WILL LAY DOWN THE HAMMER AND SENTENCE MONKEY TO SLAVERY TILL HE DIES IN SOME PRISON IN THE MIDDLE OF AIDS INVESTED CONGO.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: My greatest achievement is coming from the middle east to take over all of east africa. And now that we are refugees we have taken over kenya and uganda and going all the way to south africa.

My existance is an achievement. We came from yemen and with our short brothers the ethiopians we have managed to become over 120 million people. streching from North sudan to kenya...

WE SOMALIS ALONE HAVE CONQURED ALOT OF LAND. BUT MUCH IS STILL LEFT TO CONGUER. WE USED YOU BANTUS AS SLAVES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS. BASICALLY YOUR MY BITCHEES. cheesy

WE MAY NOT BE PHYSICALY DEVELOPED LIKE AN APE LIKE YOU GUYS. BUT WE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO OVER POWER YOU MENTALY TO MAKE YOU OUR SLAVES

THIS LAND BELOW IN THE PICTURE IS JUST WHAT SOMALIS CONTROL, ADD WHAT ETHIOPIANS AND SUDAN, ERITREANS CONTROL. WE HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS SHID.

I love the way you try and place your suffering, failure and hunger as "achievements".

Is this "conquering" Kenya and Uganda, person? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://dawncompk.files./2012/09/kenya-soldiers-ap-670.jpg?w=670&h=350[/img]

You are a reetarded cretin! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You CAN'T list somalia's achievements?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
THE SOMALI PEOPLE

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALI

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: My greatest achievement is coming from the middle east to take over all of east africa. And now that we are refugees we have taken over kenya and uganda and going all the way to south africa.
wow u took so much territory and u r still the most uneducated and hungry people on the face of africa...being u must really be awesome LMFAO...how is it taking over when the same illegal immigrants dont have sensible jobs in kenya, uganda and south africa?
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
THE SOMALIS

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
THE SOMALI PEOPLE

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
THE SOMALI PEOPLE

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
somalia6: It was men who left the middle east who came to somalia. Same with ethiopians.

Somalis know their lineage. We count only our father side.

No nigerians were ever in east africa. The people who were there seemed to have mixed in with arabs to create the PERFECTION you see before you son.

The perfect people have been created. We enslaved the bantus...took over the native who were in the area...and now we number over 120 million people...All this from several arab men who left yemen.

This is pretty impressive son.

This somali boy has lost his mind on a Nigerian forum.

Your forefathers came with plate and spoon to beg for livlihood in Africa. Some bantus converted the women to s3x objects in d same way area boys are screwing your cousins in Lagos.

1000yrs on you have become not only an African nuisance but a worldwide problem.

Some kind of African gypsies with no past, no presence and no future. Worse still u are now being confronted with an identity crisis.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Sagamite(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
He was posting pictures of Somali men, I asked him why he was posting pictures of ugly people, since then he has only posted women.

So he knows Somali men are ugly! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have proved 2 things:

1) Somali men are ugly.

2) Somali people are worthless.
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pennywise:

This somali boy has lost his mind on a Nigerian forum.

Your forefathers came with plate and spoon to beg for livlihood in Africa. Some bantus converted the women to s3x objects in d same way area boys are screwing your cousins in Lagos.

1000yrs on you have become not only an African nuisance but a worldwide problem.

Some kind of African gypsies with no past, no presence and no future. Worst still u are now being confronted with an identity crisis.

dont be a loser. We came from Yemen. And we enslaved you till the 1920's when the Italians said 'this aint right'.

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
somali

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
the somali people

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nice Chart.....

I am going to say this one last time for young ladies on this everybody is black psychotic crusade

..... It's not what you "were"......Its's what you "Are"....

Stop it...please!!!!

For Fuc Sakes....

I told you Fulani are not pure negroid a million times

I told you Ethios are not pure negroid a million times...

I told you somalis are not pure negroid a million times.....

Why is this still a discussion?!?....

Nobody cares who came from Hunter Gathers and Ancient Pre Historical Times, Because if you go that route there is no purpose of Racial Classifications...

I don't subscribe to nonsense like "Race"...but if you are going to engage in the silly race conversation...at least go by the guidelines.

These People are mixed with Middle East Blood....

For the millionth time, it is not what you "were"...it is what you Are...

God Damn....

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
SOMALI

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~, Pennywise(m), Sagamite(m), mondi_cheeks(f), somalia6 and 3 guest(s)

hi NIGGA cheesy
Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by somalia6: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
S-O-M-A-L-I

Re: Do You Consider Somalis As Black? by Pennywise(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nigerian soldiers are there to maintain the peace. But that is only an official mandate. We have something for your women. By the time we are through with you, you will know how not to m/ess with Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (67)

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.