Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Need A Paypal Exchanger - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Paypal Exchanger (1430 Views)

Buy & Sell Payoneer, PayPal, Payza, Skrill (Moneybookers), Dollar, Pounds & Euro / How To Make $50 Daily To My Paypal Account Without Any Investment? / How To Change Paypal To Naira Without Exchanger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Paypal Exchanger by mrkels(m): 9:57am On Sep 19, 2012
I have some funds in my paypal and I need to sell that and collect LR funds. I need It today , also if you are a scammer you better leave this thread now cos I won't do business with you.
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by Gudnicedeals: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by mrkels(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Gudnicedeals: It will be difficult get someone that would do that for u 'stressfree'.
I think the best way is to convert to naira first then later buy the amount of liberty reserve you need from reputable exchangers around.
I can do the conversion to naira for you @ N110 per dollar.
Contact me via 07081094652 or email - gudnicedeals@live.com
We would do everything here on nairaland for transparacy.
I would start with $10, if you are trust worthy, then we can talk real business for the rest.
BTW, 110 is kinda too small. Increase it a little and let's get serious.
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by Gudnicedeals: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by arbitrage: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
What of N120 and you get paid in your bank account within minutes and not tomorrow?
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by Gudnicedeals: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=arbitrage]What of N120 and you get paid in your bank account within minutes and not tomorrow?[/
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by mrkels(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
arbitrage: What of N120 and you get paid in your bank account within minutes and not tomorrow?
I need it in my LR and if you are willing to drop at 140 we should start asap. At least your username is something I see almost everyday on nairaland and I know 9jafocus has done something bad with you before and you won't want that to happen to anybody. So what are you saying bro?
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by arbitrage: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
The last two postings made me realize u are expecting me to give u LR. Am I right? I thought u expect me to pay u the naira equivalent at the rate gudnicedeals was bargaining when he mentioned paying into ur bank account 2moro. If it is paying naira into ur bank account, $110 paypal equivalent is not a large transaction that I wont be able to pay into ur account in minutes now only that one needs to be careful with paypal orders as gudnicedeals pointed out.
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by mrkels(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2012
arbitrage: The last two postings made me realize u are expecting me to give u LR. Am I right? I thought u expect me to pay u the naira equivalent at the rate gudnicedeals was bargaining when he mentioned paying into ur bank account 2moro. If it is paying naira into ur bank account, $110 paypal equivalent is not a large transaction that I wont be able to pay into ur account in minutes now only that one needs to be careful with paypal orders as gudnicedeals pointed out.
So what are you saying? You can pay into my account or LR?
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by Gudnicedeals: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
Well my offer is still open and since you stated you want an open transaction. I have openly given you the details of how we can go about the transaction. If you are no more interested let me know so i can remove the post concerning the transaction details. I will also buy @ N120 if you selling over $100 pp.

Thank you
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by arbitrage: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
i can pay into ur bank account in minutes and not into your lr account if the rate is okay by u.
Re: I Need A Paypal Exchanger by Chrisvicmall: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
You can transfer the money to us. Please note that you are responsible for the money that Paypal charge the receiver. We can pay the money into your Nigeria account with the current exchange rate you find here chrisvicmall.com/exchangerate

(1) (Reply)

A Set Of Cream Sofa / Loaded Vessels In Nigeria & Ghana Water! Buyer Wanted Urgently (TTO) / Building Materials Still Lack LOGISTIC Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.