Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India (9390 Views)

According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. / Please I Need Some Help In Some Religion/psychology Research (lolz) / Pope Seeks To Start Debate On Condoms And Aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2008
@dafidixone/ Nice to know that you know a bit of the Bible, write me offlist so I can bless you and show you the way out of this confusion
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2008
korededavid@yahoo.com

Mail me to share our knowledge of God.

Shallom! grin
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by aristole(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
@david.
i'm minced in words.How is your own past?If people should judge you;do you think you will reach pass-mark?Honestly,I'm in tears for this man.
God in his infinite mercies will have mercy on him and heal him in Jesus name!Amen.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2008
@david.
i'm minced in words.How is your own past?If people should judge you;do you think you will reach pass-mark?Honestly,I'm in tears for this man.
God in his infinite mercies will have mercy on him and heal him in Jesus name!Amen.

You are only saying this because you do not see me face to face. I feel for him also, like I told you in one of my response above I am also hanging on the grace of God. We all have our past. I am only sending this message through the Poster or anyone who mught be opportuned to know him.

Genuine repentance is all I am asking of the Man in case he has not.

If you call for a contribution in support I will do my bit. smiley
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by brownbonno(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2008
Echidime,

Thanks for bringing a useful thoughts to these folks.

dafidixone,

I decided to stop going on a circle with you on this issue before Echidime came  with his valuable thoughts.
Christianity has been brought so low beyond imagination especially within the spectrum of some Nigerian that don't see life beyond their shells.A recently probed Governor is a Reverend,that have embezzled the state fund.Pastors are living flamboyant life style on the expense of the poor congregation.Look at the level of poverty in Nigeria and see churches in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.Even the blind can see that something is wrong so where(the mind set).
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2008
Christianity has been brought so low beyond imagination especially within the spectrum of some Nigerian that don't see life beyond their shells.A recently probed Governor is a Reverend,that have embezzled the state fund.Pastors are living flamboyant life style on the expense of the poor congresation.Look at the level of poverty in Nigeria and see churches in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.Even the blind can see that something is wrong so where(the mind set).

I quite apprfeciate where you are coming from, why not trying to sound as if I am defending some people. I think we should try to get issues straight when we are contributing. " Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India" is the issue here. Helping people is not by force but on every good that we do God note it in favour of us.

If I amy ask, before you point accusing finger on others "What effort have you made to help on this matter?"
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by brownbonno(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2008
My brother,
I don't need to bring my effort to a public domain.
Helping is not by force,but one of the charateritics of JESUS on earth was doing GOOD.Now what is doing GOOD?
Teacher don't teach me nonsense(Fela).wake up my brother and do the right thing.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2008
My brother,
I don't need to bring my effort to a public domain.
Helping is not by force,but one of the charateritics of JESUS on earth was doing GOOD.Now what is doing GOOD?
Teacher don't teach me nonsense(Fela).wake up my brother and do the right thing.

Jesus was doing good to those who trust in Him! cheesy

Do you know if those people you are talking about also did not want to publicly declare theirs?

Man try to remove the Log in your eyes.

That is problem with many analyst they will not want to die and yet they call for Revolution for Nigeria.

That is Hypocritical Shun it! cool
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by brownbonno(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2008
Jesus was doing good to those who trust in Him!

That is a lie,what about the Pharisees.

Do you know if those people you are talking about also did not want to publicly declare theirs?

If they have done anything,okosun won't have said what he said.

That is problem with many analyst they will not want to die and yet they call for Revolution for Nigeria.
You need to know the meaning of revolution-a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2008
If they have done anything,okosun won't have said what he said.

Mare assumption sad

Please pray for forgiveness because "agbo ejo enikan da agba osika ni" meaning anyone that take judgment on the side of only one person is wicked.

Try to find out from those he claimed has done nothing. Okosun I know love money and he can decamp to anywhere at any time just for money. cheesy
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Bblak(f): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2008
I can't believe dis is Sunny Okosun. shocked His health has really deteriorated.May God have mercy on his soul and restore his health back.O ga o sad cry
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2008
I have a sujestion,can anyone tell us how to help Okoson Financially? Where can we contribute our quota to assist him? I know many people will be willing to help him even if it is 100 Naira per head.Maybe Seun can assist us in this at least we can trust him,and Okoson contacted to be informed of Nairaland forum contributions.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by Echidime(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
Because of your UNION with God,he will take you to the ZENITH,open an INTERCONTINENTAL GATEWAY for you to discover PLATINUM and DIAMOND,and ur UBA will SPRING beyond the SKYE and the OCEANIC, leaving a FIRST of its kind MONUMENT for the world to see. Because the OMEGA is ur TRUSTED GUARANTY, get set for divine visitation. U will get to your aspirations this year weather the enemies like it oh yes!!! Is someone excited in the house?come on jump up and shout yeeahhhhh, and assist Okoson by making a donation or contribution to save his life,remember no material Opulence last forever,and life is sacred and should be protected,if not for anything at least for his been a man of GOd or his preaching the Kingdom of GOD.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2008
I have a sujestion,can anyone tell us how to help Okoson Financially? Where can we contribute our quota to assist him? I know many people will be willing to help him even if it is 100 Naira per head.Maybe Seun can assist us in this at least we can trust him,and Okoson contacted to be informed of Nairaland forum contributions.

Let him go on air and present Account Number in a reputable bank where peopel can issue a Cheque or pay cash in his name.
You should not try to know what I mean? grin
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by otokx(m): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2008
This is very SAD, O Nigeria killing her prophets
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by dafidixone(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2008
This is very SAD, O Nigeria killing her prophets
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by chychy(f): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
@ dafidixone

Judge not lest ye be judged.

If u can help, do so n if u can't just move on and do not judge.

Your 1st post is very judgmental, even if he is the devil's incarnate, u did not create him. God loved Paul but he was blind, God loved Mary but her son had 2 die on the cross 4 u n i. Suffering is a part of life and God allows it, he permits it because it is only then that we discover our potential, weaknesses and even our faith. Job is a perfect example.

4 Chrissakes, Sunny Okosun is withering away, where is ur sense of empathy? It could be u 2mrw, it cld be me,
The same rain that pours on the wicked man pours on the good man.
Re: Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India by omoge(f): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2008
I love Sunny's songs too. I can't believe that's his pix shocked

Apart from being sick, aging in nigeria is terrible. People hardly age with style. hardship in our country pass word wey we fit talk cry.

May our good Lord grant him healings, amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Christians Be Hurt By Witchcraft Or Black Magic? / Is It À Sin For A Christian To Love Reggae Music? / What Is The Difference Between Trial And Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.