Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (93050 Views)

9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Questions Concerning Your Preferred Salary Scale During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mbaemeka(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pimples: Joan's dad has 5 daughters if their names are
1-Nana
2-Nene
3-Nini
4-Nono
5-.....? what is the name of the
5th daughter?

Joan.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Ignatio(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
mba emeka:

when Arsenal play West Ham. I think.

Nope. He made a bet that Arsenal would win.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Bowale007(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
1-Nana
2-Nene
3-Nini
4-Nono
5th daughter?
Joan
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by fio(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
mba emeka: . . .etc

therefore the overall Pr would be of having 10L or 15L or 20L or 25L or 30L

which is Pr(10L)+Pr(15L)+. . .Pr(30L)

0.16+0.055+0.015+0.00299+0.00033= 0.178

hence Ejiro has a 17.8% chance of getting atleast 10L of kerosene.

probability distribution ....er
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Abekebaby: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2012
1-Nana
2-Nene
3-Nini
4-Nono
5th daughter?

The 5th daughter's name is JOAN.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by alaricsaltzman: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2012
You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:
1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
2. An old friend who once saved your life.
3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2012
dlex21: In a Marathon race of seven contestants,
EJIRO came in ahead of BORIS.
BOB emerged second,
EJIRO finished after SHOLA,
MARYAM beat SHOLA but finished after BOB.
Where did EJIRO finish?

Ejiro is the 5th
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2012
alaric saltzman: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car?

Old friend ofcourse...

you don't need to stress it
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by alaricsaltzman: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
meritdee:

Old friend ofcourse...

you don't need to stress it
u are super wrong!
fink outside the box!!!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by mbaemeka(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
alaric saltzman: You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

I'd probably try to save as much people as possible so I'd give the car to my old friend and tell him to take the Old lady with him. Then I'd stay there with the lady of my dreams. Hoping that my friend would come back there with a help to get me and the girl of my dreams away from there. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by msrk: 2:07am On Sep 29, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very silly when I got home and realized I goofed.

Please send to musaaroke@yahoo.com
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2012
hardbody: Guys, I am currently out of location and acknowledge receipt of various email requests on the subject under review. I will address them as soon as I get back to location. The stuff is in an external drive and I am not possessed of my lappy here, and you all know, my iPad does not have facility to sync with external hard drives, but I will definitely respond to all who have requested at the earliest opportunity which will hopefully be inside next week
we are expecting itooooo
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by goldwaters(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2012
hardbody: I have tons of these brain wrackers in a compendium of Logic texts, although it is in soft copy. Any interested NLander can send an email and I will send a copy to them. Although I must confess I never read beyond the first few pages. Fortunately I am gainfully employed and so would not b needing those question and answer sessions. Before I forget, Accenture embarrassed me with one of those questions way back in time, I felt very stupid when I got home and realized I goofed.
pls send to chidachic007@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by alaricsaltzman: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2012
mba emeka:

I'd probably try to save as much people as possible so I'd give the car to my old friend and tell him to take the Old lady with him. Then I'd stay there with the lady of my dreams. Hoping that my friend would come back there with a help to get me and the girl of my dreams away from there. grin wink
lolz...u try!!!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2012
dlex21: there is fuel scarcity and Ejiro has successfully broken into a warehouse containing 14kegs all filled with fuel.
Six of these kegs contain kerosene and the rest contain petrol.
Each keg contains five liters of fuel and is completely sealed.
If all the kegs are identical with no way of identifying which contains petrol or kerosene,
What is the minimum number of kegs that Ejiro must steal for him to be certain that he has at least 10litres of kerosene in his possession?

NOTE: answer with explanation o!!!

10 kegs, 5+5 =10litres =2 kegs of krosene
8 kegs of petrol plus 2 kegs =1okegs.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by ignis: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2012
Instructions: Answer as many questions you know the answer. No guessing.
Calculators not allowed
TIME; 30mins.
SECTION A:
1. What are the names of the 2 people
holding hands when you switch on a Nokia
phone?
2. If the past tense of take is took, what is the
past tense of make?
3. I have a dream is to Luther King, as I have
no shoes is to.....?
4. If someone from Kano is referred to as
Bakane, what do you call someone from
Taraba?
5. Which Nigerian university has the highest
number of ladies with BB's?
6. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on
facebook, who sent the friend request and
why?.
SECTION B..
Attempt all questions:
1. Between the Nigerian Police and the
Nigerian girl, who likes money more?
2. Using the almighty formulae, calculate the
diameter of Kanji dam [take pie=3.142]
3. If your X-boyfriend/ girlfriend wins
N5million immediately after you broke up,
find the value of X
4. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy, who is Adaobi? ALL THE BEST.. Your time starts now.

3 Likes

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Obinoscopy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2012
grin
Nice one Ignis!
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2012
1-Nana
2-Nene
3-Nini
4-Nono
5th daughter?
JOAN
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
mba emeka:

TOOO MUCH BRAINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EVEN IF ITS NOT THE ANSWER, I RESPECT U MBA
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2012
ignis: Instructions: Answer as many questions you know the answer. No guessing.
Calculators not allowed
TIME; 30mins.
SECTION A:
phone?
past tense of make?
no shoes is to.....?

Taraba?
why?.
SECTION B..
Attempt all questions:
find the value of X
4. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy, who is Adaobi? ALL THE BEST.. Your time starts now.

I NO FIT LAUGH,
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2012
ignis: Instructions: Answer as many questions you know the answer. No guessing.
Calculators not allowed
TIME; 30mins.
SECTION A:
phone?
past tense of make?
no shoes is to.....?
Taraba?
why?.
SECTION B..
Attempt all questions:
find the value of X

FORTUNATELY MY NAME IS ADAOBI, ADAOBI IS THE DAUGHTER TO THE FATHER I.E OBI,

PAST TENSE OF MAKE IS MADE
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
I AM HAPPY I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE END OF THIS TREND, SOME OF THE QUESTIONS ARE YET TO BE ANSWERED,

@EXAMINERS E.G MERITDEE, IKLIS, IGNIS, OBINOSCOPY,FIO ETC, PLS FISHOUT THE UNASWERED AND FAILED QUESTIONS AND DO THE CORRECTIONS, LOL
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Toomaxi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2012
Menendez: During ma job interview....(I mean with Nigeria's highest paying Oil firm) I was asked to tell them wot potentials I have and why do I think I shd be employed. I told them they can never know until they employ me....I got the job. cool cool
Guess they did it out of curiosity.... grin grin grin
tanx 4 ds idea
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by ignis: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

FORTUNATELY MY NAME IS ADAOBI, ADAOBI IS THE DAUGHTER TO THE FATHER I.E OBI,

PAST TENSE OF MAKE IS MADE
LOL, so is Adaobi a girl or a boy? or a boygirl?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
hardbody: Guys, I am currently out of location and acknowledge receipt of various email requests on the subject under review. I will address them as soon as I get back to location. The stuff is in an external drive and I am not possessed of my lappy here, and you all know, my iPad does not have facility to sync with external hard drives, but I will definitely respond to all who have requested at the earliest opportunity which will hopefully be inside next week
. Pls give me yur email or send it to gstuntzwonderz@yahoo.com tanks for the info
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by jewelixa: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2012
@hardbody, please send d text to talk2ene20@yahoo.com tanks so much.
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2012
LWKM
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by meritdee(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2012
I'm compiling the questions and I'll drop it for the people who has been requesting for the softcopy. Expect it in 2 days
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by sleeky8(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2012
I hope it is not just me but hardbody comes across like a spammer. Imagine the large amount of free email he has just harvested on this thread. Advice to y'all dont be dropping your emails anyhow and any mail u receive wether it be from girls in libya that want to be your friend or bank managers from senegal that claim your cash in their banks, treat these mails with a pinch of salt or else "u go turn maga 4 yahoo boi"

1 Like

Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by Pimples(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
Twins (James and John)
were born in May but their
birthday is in June.how is this
possible?
Re: Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews by psoto(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pimples: Twins (James and John)
were born in May but their
birthday is in June.how is this
possible?
"May" is their place of birth, while "June" is their month of birth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (36) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.