Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,122 members, 7,960,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Few Pics From Imo State - Politics (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From Imo State (2496173 Views)

Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1038) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Despacito1:

I was just looking to find fault here but I was disappointed. Everywhere is neat and I can't find one sachet water or refuse on the roads, like they're sweeping the roads darly. But Is like only on this road because we've seen it thousand times. Nevertheless it's quite impressive and means it's achievable to keep a decent environment. Traffic lights, street lights and marked roads. I can see pedestrian walk way. Owerri is trying, they should replicate such to Orlu and Okigwe too.

In bold.
You mean Hope Uzodinma should do development in Orlu?
He would rather make Owerri expand to reach Rivers state, than do development in Orlu. He can't do it in Orlu, therefore, Okigwe remains unattended to. If he had let peace be in Orlu, residents would remain in Orlu to wait for the next governor to do the needful here.
He has even demolished the important landmarks Orlu is known with.

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Despacito1: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Amah70:

In bold.
You mean Hope Uzodinma should do development in Orlu?
He would rather make Owerri expand to reach Rivers state, than do development in Orlu. He can't do it in Orlu, therefore, Okigwe remains unattended to. If he had let peace be in Orlu, residents would remain in Orlu to wait for the next governor to do the needful here.
He has even demolished the important landmarks Orlu is known with.

Blame your Ipob Messiah leader NMK, Uzodinma fought so hard to push them out of Orlu, they have taken over the bushes. He used the Airforces people cried, he used solders complaint everything. Now he has left you guys since you don't him to bring peace to the area, here we're still complaining. Mind you Uzodinma came from that zone.
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Govt60: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Despacito1:

Blame your Ipob Messiah leader NMK, Uzodinma fought so hard to push them out of Orlu, they have taken over the bushes. He used the Airforces people cried, he used solders complaint everything. Now he has left you guys since you don't him to bring peace to the area, here we're still complaining. Mind you Uzodinma came from that zone.

Nope hope Uzodinma has finally uprooted them from Orlu and recently Orsu, the bastards ran away to ihube Okigwe, the army is been sent there now.
Hope Uzodinma is my kinda personality give no room for stupidity, give it to them wotoporously.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Kingsbuchi: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Owerriboi:
Agu dowaa gi agba there. It has always been you with your multiple monikers and your fellow imo ediots that always come here to post nonsense, but when Anambra guys react you ediots will start claiming victim. This recent brawl just like the ones in the past were always started by imo bastards like you. You even came here hailing one of imo bastards derailing this thread, that alone has given you away as an envious bitter frustrated ediot that you are. I really want this to go on so that by the time we are all done everyone will learn to mind their state. You can hardly see Anambra person even viewing imo thread not to talk of commenting there, but you lots will always camp here constituting nuisance. Stop crying because this will continue until una get sense.

Edu Chino calm down just know that I know you in reality
Re: Few Pics From Imo State by Amah70: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Despacito1:

It's not your fault, because you be Stranger.
The animosity of Hope Uzodinma against Orlu dates back to the days Uzodinma was under the political tutelage of Arthur Nzeribe who was then the Senator of Orlu zone. Youths in Orlu carried a mock coffin of Nzeribe for refusing the creation of proposed Njaba state with capital in Orlu.
Uzodinma became Senator of Orlu zone in 2011 but refused to have a senatorial district office in Orlu, nothing for Orlu as Senator. Even when gov Rochas was starting drainage system in Orlu, Senator Uzodinma said it was a federal project. The drainage is not built till today.
What business do you think IPOB or ESN has against Orlu, that it will so adamantly pitch itself on destruction of lives and property in Orlu, and extending to Orsu and Oru East - since 2020? IPOB or ESN has no violence interest in Orlu.
All pleas to Uzodinma govt to repair the principal township roads in Orlu have fallen on deaf ears in nearly 3 years. He even stopped reconstruction work on the township roads and stadium in Orlu started by the former governor from Mbaise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1038) (Reply)

Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.