Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,177 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. (1233 Views)

4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) / How I Co-ordinated Rivers Kidnaps From London –suspect (Pictured) / Baby Stolen From Imo State Maternity Ward After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. by acidtalk: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2012
iPhone 5 smartphones stolen from London shop

Police said they wish to speak to shop assistant Usman Sethi
Hundreds of Apple's newly-launched iPhone 5 smartphones have been stolen from a London shop.

The 252 phones were due to go on sale when the handset went on sale for the first time on Friday at the O2 store in the Tandem Centre in Wimbledon.

Police said they wanted to speak to a man who works as an assistant at the store in connection with the theft.

Officers said they want to speak to Usman Sethi, 23, of Audley Gardens, Ilford, east London.

The phones were taken at 01:30 BST.

A quantity of cash was also stolen from the safe, police said.

Mr Sethi is described as a Pakistani national, 6ft 1in tall, who may be driving a grey Ford Mondeo.

Police also want to speak to him in connection with the theft of jewellery belonging to a family member from his home address in Audley Gardens.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19677409
Re: 252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. by Sunofgod(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2012
Lol - the guy don hit,

What a disgraceful chap though . . .
Re: 252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. by acidtalk: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2012
Sun of god: Lol - the guy don hit,

What a disgraceful chap though . . .

He was damn silly to have moved it all at once.
But definitely he isn't the only one involved. Being the head there is why he is being held responsible.
Re: 252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. by papadenzel(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2012
Y do I have dis nagging feeling dat most of these fones will find their way 2 9ja? Lols.
Re: 252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. by acidtalk: 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
papadenzel: Y do I have dis nagging feeling dat most of these fones will find their way 2 9ja? Lols.

And trust Apple.
They will track each and every one of those phone users through their SIM and block the phones through their IMEI numbers.
Re: 252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. by justwise(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
The shop assistant is silly, the phone will be blocked, only if he get them out of the UK, even at that Appeal may track them and get them locked world wide.
Re: 252 Iphone 5 Smartphones Stolen From London Shop. by acidtalk: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
Apple will definitely lock them world wide.
People will just waste their money buying those phones as they will end up being useles..

(1) (Reply)

Embalmment Of Our Mother’s Body, A Family Decision – Chimezie’s Sister / I Thank GOD For My Life. / White Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Man 5 Times In The Back, Handcuffs His Dead Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.