Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:42 PM

Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria (45238 Views)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by chucky234(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
tpia@:
what is air nigeria?
Air Nigeria na the first polluted air wey great you if you just come out for inside plane,hope you understand wetin air Nigeria be.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
People...PLEASE!!!!! Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

Imagine this kain wahala in a country like naija without even common EI talkless of welfare.

If you don't own that company, you are a TEMP and JUST VISITING. The word "permanent employee" is just a gimmick word employers use to get you hooked.
Please shine your eyes and invest into starting up things that run WITH you as you carry on in your career. that way if career pause, you are not left desperate.

May god help us all.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by festusfeezy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
eya, anyway no b new tin, pple dey loose thr job 2, but den all d best in his search 4 new job
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
Matthew mmmtoooor!!! tongue tongue tongue Good for you
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by 190: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
Chanchit: See useless people, so they want to call the wife for her to confirm that her husband has been sacked.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by shadrach77: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
the light skinned pilot! grin grin grin So funny! The so called journalist even wrote at a point, "the father of four" grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by stupor(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
philip0906: *just passing*

Huhuh

Too 'pokenosy'

its just too O.P.P

other peoples property
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by stagger: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
Stupid journalists everywhere. Pilots hardly look for work for long because their skill is so specialized and highly sought after.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
After all the mega noise Jimoh made when he acquired the airline.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by igbo2011(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
cap28:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

me and you think alike

how about the phrase "thrown into the labour market" i laugh i wan die grin grin grin grin grin
that is what i call naija english grin grin grin

@Dassparrow @stagger and @Cap28
What do you think of my site? www.africanedp.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/African-Economic-Development-Plan/278164788911610
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Ivynwa(f): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Losing job is not the end of life, it may even be the beginning of greater things.

blogger1.0:
Matthew mmmtoooor!!! tongue tongue tongue Good for you
Dude were you eyeing the wife before?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by clip: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
The man is good at his job from the source. Watch out his coming out bigger
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by violent(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
dasparrow:

Oh please! If you must know, I attended a greater part of my primary education and all of my secondary education in Nigeria before leaving the country and excelling academically in college here in the States. I believe that if you are going to do a job, then do it well. We should stop celebrating or excusing mediocrity in Nigeria. If journalism does not pay well, then I guess it is time for a career change.

Why would anyone who calls himself or herself a journalist consistently write "the light skinned pilot" or "the dark skinned actress"? What has one's skin tone got to do with anything? Why the fixation or downright obsessions with skin tone amongst many Nigerians? Is it inferiority complex rearing its head again? And anyone who can't spell the simple word 'actresses' should not be called a journalist or practice in the profession. Nigeria will never move forward if all we have in Nigeria today are educated illiterates who can neither write nor spell properly.

ah!...You study in the states and have probably spent a large chunk of your adult life reading Wall Street Journal articles, Financial Times or the Washington post...I get how out of touch you must be with the Nigerian situation, having been exposed to a world in which competition is rife for the top-of-the-class talents and the industry can actually afford to train and compensate such talents adequately. It's simple, if the society demands quality, it must be willing to pay for it, in terms of improving education standards, available infrastructure and adequately rewarding sound talents.

I get how frustrated it must feel to learn that there's actually another world out there where millions go though learning in the most intolerable environmental conditions and are forced by the society to obtain degrees either by hook or crook means which they themselves cannot convince themselves why they must obtain those degrees.

I get how out of touch you must be with the Nigerian situation if you've actually attended in the very least, a modest education and must probably think every other Nigerian had the same opportunity as you. It must be frustrating eh?

I'm not the type to justify mediocrity, but the reality is what i have mentioned in my first post. I'm convinced it is a little far fetched to demand so much from people whose environment, opportunities, and exposure offered them so little. It will be completely bizarre to expect the same sort of results from someone who schooled in one of the classrooms below with another who attended Eton college, don't you think?

Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
I hope he finds another job soonest!!!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by ignis: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
Rocktation: How dare they do that? Didn't they know that he's 'Omotola's' husby? Hehe.
And what does that mean?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by b03liberty(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
YemojaNews: Omotola’s Hubby, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria

http://yemojanews.com/2012/09/21/omotolas-hubby-capt-matthew-sacked-from-air-nigeria/
CONGRATULATION... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
stagger: Stupid journalists everywhere. Pilots hardly look for work for long because their skill is so specialized and highly sought after.

envy really prevents a lot of people's progress.

i've said times without number- when people make it their job to constantly be sniffing another person's butt, dem go just craze sooner or later.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by tpia5: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
violent:

ah!...You study in the states and have probably spent a large chunk of your adult life reading Wall Street Journal articles, Financial Times or the Washington post...I get how out of touch you must be with the Nigerian situation, having been exposed to a world in which competition is rife for the top-of-the-class talents and the industry can actually afford to train and compensate such talents adequately. It's simple, if the society demands quality, it must be willing to pay for it, in terms of improving education standards, available infrastructure and adequately rewarding sound talents.

I get how frustrated it must feel to learn that there's actually another world out there where millions go though learning in the most intolerable environmental conditions and are forced by the society to obtain degrees either by hook or crook means which they themselves cannot convince themselves why they must obtain those degrees.

I get how out of touch you must be with the Nigerian situation if you've actually attended in the very least, a modest education and must probably think every other Nigerian had the same opportunity as you. It must be frustrating eh?

I'm not the type to justify mediocrity, but the reality is what i have mentioned in my first post. I'm convinced it is a little far fetched to demand so much from people whose environment, opportunities, and exposure offered them so little. It will be completely bizarre to expect the same sort of results from someone who schooled in one of the classrooms below with another who attended Eton college, don't you think?

not an excuse!!!!!

people schooled in those environments in times past and still didnt sound like illiterates when they wrote articles!!!!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Heymus(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
Securing another job will definetly not be the prob. God is wif u.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by agenzxy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
grin angry[color=#550000][/color]
2 million: D guy go soon come Nollywood....just wait and see.
just matter of time he go join
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2012
Garri price hiking as omotola husband is sacked...
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by cherishgeorge(f): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2012
Y is dis on d newz na?abi e no go find work again?mtchewww
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Obinoscopy(m): 12:50am On Sep 23, 2012
Too bad.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by otosa(m): 1:08am On Sep 23, 2012
Awonnnn Aye. They do not have time to study on how their own life will get better but have time to put mouth to others. Please you have time to spend this news, don't ever tell me you don't have time to spend the news also when the guy get another job. Busybody people.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 1:15am On Sep 23, 2012
?ABEG MAKE WE TALK OTHER THINGS JOOOR.
betrani: That caption sounds like words from jealoused people! Expectin somethin like that or wishin for sometin like that! Satanic people! God will not allow u succeed! Get a life and stop wishin for other people's misfortune! He will do well anywhere! He has got d reqs!
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by Rooneyboy(m): 1:17am On Sep 23, 2012
Looks more like her father.

Well he should embrace farming , just like how other unemployed Nigerian graduates has done . Most preferably fish farming, I hear say e dey move market wela .
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by kenbee(f): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2012
And how does that make it to the front page?
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2012
WHO TOLD YOU ACTRESS OMOTALA JALADE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ACTRESS IN NOLLYWOOD?ABEG MAKE WE TALK BETTER THING JOOR.
Missy_B:

The husband of one of Nigeria’s hottest and most beautiful actersses, Omotola Jalade- Ekehinde, Captain Matthew Ekehinde has been thrown into the labour market.

Captain Matthew was among the 800 staffers relieved of their duties by the CEO of Air Nigeria, Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim few weeks ago over what he called disloyal and lack of commitment to the company.

However, we gathered that the father of four is seriously searching for a new job as at the time we are filing this report.

It is still sketchy where the light skinned pilot will be heading to, but an insider squealed that he is working so hard to get a new job at the troubled Arik Airline or better still, a very reliable foreign carrier that is ready to agree to his terms and conditions.

A call and text message put through to his wife over his husband’s current state is yet to be replied.

Captain Matthew, according to some of his friends is very diligent and committed to his work, but has been very unlucky with most of the airlines he had worked with.
It would be recalled the pilot had worked with the defunct airlines; Skyline and Sosoliso before joining Air Nigeria few years ago.
Re: Omotola’s Husband, Capt. Matthew Sacked From Air Nigeria by kilimanjaro(m): 1:27am On Sep 23, 2012
dasparrow:

It's because most Nigerians just have an inferiority complex that they sadly cannot be cured of and many are very obsessed with skin colour and skin tone. This is also the reason why many 'worship' members of the Caucasoid race who in turn treat them like crap right there in Nigeria.
So addressing him as a light-skinned pilot depicts they have inferiority complex? Haven't you heard of them say a dark-skinned......? I shake my heard for your over-sabi.
@topic, Jimoh is a no-nonsense-man! Very brutal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Mompha His Wife, Daughter & Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha (Family Photos) / Iyanya Buys A New Bentley After Abuja Album Launch (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.