Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:56 AM

Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl (19457 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by str8talk1: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2012
I'm not against d sentence,but no police officer shld b protected by d force if he or she has committed extra-judicial murder whether,whether hausa,yoruba or igbo. Because,dis case has bn decided summarily because d officer involved is from d SE. What abt d APO 6,Tipper garage/Mpape shooting of a woman near a bank ? We r watching.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Ojeilevbare(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2012
I kw d bible said he who kills by d sword shall die by it, but it also gives room for redemption. - tink d policeman should be kept in assylum and nt his lyf taken in exchange for his crime, dis will enable him feel d magnitude of his crime and subsequently ask for forgiveness from d family and God.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Navalsadiq(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal: Killing the guy doesn't bring the girl back. An eye for an eye makes the world blind!
even if it doesn't bring her back justice has been served.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by abysirius(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
I don't know that word, sorry. But answer me this, really: does killing the bloke bring the girl back to life? If so, go right ahead. If not, well that's murder. Two murders don't make a life.
Do u want him to walk home a free man? This devilish act needs to be corrected and dat's all. Killing d guy in my opinion is not even d best punishment for him, he should b jailed. A life imprisonment is better. @least, he go hear am b4 himsef die.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Remzolution: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal: Killing the guy doesn't bring the girl back. An eye for an eye makes the world blind!
You sound lyk one of dos religious hypocrites...what if dat lil' girl ws ur daughter or sister? Justice of ds sort serves as deterrence against reckless n careless shootings. Do u knw hw many cases of manslaughtr by d police goes unpunishd? Ds one hr is bt one treatd out of a hundred if nt more!
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by tellwsdom: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2012
oladapo_a1:
He sure say Police be your career. Na only switched brains dey think biased, so u've got one

Is your brain farting or yur just finding it difficult dissecting a simple sentence??
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Rick9(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2012
u are right shall.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Etumgbe(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2012
onlineadejoh: Two wrongs cannot make a right, I feel pained that a little girl who knows nothing died as a result of the recklessness of this policeman, but hanging him doesn't sound justifiable cos the did is done already. He could be subjected to other forms of hard punishment rather than this 'teeth for taath' approach.
shut up there animal
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2012
shadeltec: I hope this will stand in appeal, because it is man slaughter and not murder. I hope this is not a deliberate platform to make room to throw the case away in appeal.

what are u really saying? Na by force to speak english?
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Pain(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2012
More of this please.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by shinken(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Killing him is to serve as a deterrant to others not to bring her back. Or put in crude language, wait till your mother(or any loved one) is killed before chanting '....makes the whole world blind'

1 Like

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by BlueMurder(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2012
ItsModella: I don't believe in sentencing to death because in my opinion, that is an easy way out. He should be let to rot in jail.

At whose expense?
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by BlueMurder(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2012
item1: Death by hanging?? Mhhh I don't support but that police man needs to be removed from existence simply by giving him LIFE IMPRISONMENT with no option of release by any cause. Let him live and pay for his action until his God takes away his life. Such people don't need to be walking the streets free after taking away an innocent life.
That's my take

Life Imprisonment at whose expense? Do you know how much taxpayers' money is spent on prisoners daily? Why waste money to keep killers alive?
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by dkjerry(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by LUDALOOLO(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
I don't know that word, sorry. But answer me this, really: does killing the bloke bring the girl back to life? If so, go right ahead. If not, well that's murder. Two murders don't make a life.
And how will u feel if... the girl happen to be ur sister or daughter.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by BlueMurder(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2012
str8_talk: I'm not against d sentence,but no police officer shld b protected by d force if he or she has committed extra-judicial murder whether,whether hausa,yoruba or igbo. Because,dis case has bn decided summarily because d officer involved is from d SE. What abt d APO 6,Tipper garage/Mpape shooting of a woman near a bank ? We r watching.

Why do you allow tribalism to colour your sense of reasoning? A crime is a crime irrespective of the tribe of the criminal!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by LUDALOOLO(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2012
i need police hot line (complain line) that you can report case about other police to, Cos they are still hanging at check point at night extorting money from okada riders in my area.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by BlueMurder(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2012
Ojeilevbare: I kw d bible said he who kills by d sword shall die by it, but it also gives room for redemption. - tink d policeman should be kept in assylum and nt his lyf taken in exchange for his crime, dis will enable him feel d magnitude of his crime and subsequently ask for forgiveness from d family and God.

Again, why should taxpayers' money be used to sustain the lives of murderers?
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Les: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2012
the world's already blind. The police molester D.p.o has not yet been charged to court, na because this one na just corporal!
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by fm7070: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2012
I always wonder where some N'Landers keep their sense of judgement when responding to issues like this.
Hanging the devilish police corporal is the least the Judge could do in this matter. Still, some people are trying to show mercy for him.
Let him be hanged in the presence of his family members so they too can feel the pain many innocent Nigerian families have gone through as a result of extra-judicial killing by these monsters in devilish uniform.
Hanging him will serve as strong deterrent to his colleagues who feels they can pull the trigger at will
I wish he rot in hell
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Les: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2012
BlueMurder:

Why do you allow tribalism to colour your sense of reasoning? A crime is a crime irrespective of the tribe of the criminal!
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Les: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2012
BlueMurder:

you can tell that to that d.p.o from katsina or wat but definitely a northerner, muchew!
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by seunO4: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2012
Naval sadiq: even if it doesn't bring her back justice has been served.

DO NOT JUDGE FOR YOU SHALL BE JUDGED.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by gbadexy(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Killing the guy would act as a deterrent to prevent the police from killing someone else next time, someone that may be close to you.
Where in the world do you hear police shooting at a car for simply refusing to stop?
They are allowed to shoot if shot at first or they are armed, not shoot at a fleeing car. They can always chase the car or get the car description. Do you know how many people would be killed in U.S and U.K if their police shoots cars that refused to stop.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by akhis: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2012
LUDALOOLO: i need police hot line (complain line) that you can report case about other police to, Cos they are still hanging at check point at night extorting money from okada riders in my area.

You can report directly to IGP office on
08077446699 and 08102555581.

The lines were published some months ago.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by BetaThings: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2012
seun-O:

Meaning that
we should sack
all judges
prosecution lawyers
75% of our policemen

The killers of Cynthia should be released immediately
All armed robbers should be set free
We should leave Boko Haram alone

People who have never been victimised like to preach unworkable theory

Thank you very much indeed
In Nigeria we shall judge. Whenever any of us breach the law, he/should should be judged

And have you really not been judging?

seun-O:
Meeehn,this is sick.

Church of nowadays has turned to an avenue for making money

seun-O:
I hate guys that put on big glasses and cowry chains like d one below

1 Like

Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by seunO4: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2012
BetaThings:
Meaning that
we should sack
all judges
prosecution lawyers
75% of our policemen

The killers of Cynthia should be released immediately
All armed robbers should be set free
We should leave Boko Haram alone

People who have never been victimised like to preach unworkable theory

Thank you very much indeed
In Nigeria we shall judge. Whenever any of us breach the law, he/should should be judged

And have you really not been judging?

boy,read my post diligently and do not mis-interpret my words.OR
do you hear me say boys wearing big chainz should be put to death or should be hanged and false pastors should be burnt,am only expressing my thought based on the topic.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Remzolution: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2012
seun-O:

have u lost ur mind? Oh, now i undrstnd why d wise say that "you can only bring a man out of the village but can't bring the village out of him". You live in a d era of federalism n enjoys its protectn n benefice, yet u speak lyk ds? Where is ur sense of liberalism? Infct in my opinion, you're stil galaxies behind civilizatn...u religious n self-righteous hypocrite!
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2012
For some reason, I don't think the death sentence is enough punishment for murder or other weighty crimes. If a man murders 10 people and is convicted, how many times would he be hanged to equal the lives he took. The death penalty is not IT.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by seunO4: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2012
Remzolution: have u lost ur mind? Oh, now i undrstnd why d wise say that "you can only bring a man out of the village but can't bring the village out of him". You live in a d era of federalism n enjoys its protectn n benefice, yet u speak lyk ds? Where is ur sense of liberalism? Infct in my opinion, you're stil galaxies behind civilizatn...u religious n self-righteous hypocrite!

dear remz,

have you forgotten what God's word says "vengeance is mine........and i am going to reward each one according to its own deeds".

I am not one of those so-righteous as you have claimed but i believe there is another means of passing punishment other than killing cos God's word says "do not kill for you shall be killed"
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by vislabraye(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2012
I wonder the kind of people the NPF recruits.
Re: Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl by RichDad1(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2012
I am very HAPPY reading this news. I was at the scene when this happened 3 years back,infact the area boys begs me to release the fuel I just bought from the Texaco filling station near by to burn the police man but I refused after they've tried to shot him with his gun but they couldn't operate it(because they dont know how deactivate d safety mode)before other police men from Alapere station came shooting sporadically to disperse the crowd and free their man. But I like the father of the girl he stood his ground in seriously hold the police man despite all the threats from the others and they all left the scene in keke napep. Honestly,I thought that was the end of it but seeing this today I'm happy the finally justice us serve because it was a very sad and horrible scene watching the young girls brain litter the road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In US Over $10 Million COVID-19 Aid Fraud / Pastor Jailed Eight Years For Raping Member’s Wife In Imo / Prophet Offered Me N6,000 To Kidnap Sisters – Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.