Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,882 members, 7,959,760 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? (5451 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifeness:

Repent from using common sense and be as foolish as you are? Why would i want to do that?

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. Corrupt are they, and they have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good! -Psalms 53:1. See I guess I ain't the fool here grin wise me cool

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
seriallink:

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God. Corrupt are they, and they have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good! -Psalms 53:1. See I guess I ain't the fool here grin wise me cool

Yea quote from the bible again and again. You clearly have a dead brain. All you know is the bible,nothing else! That is why you live in a third world country!
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifeness:

Yea quote from the bible again and again. You clearly have a dead brain. All you know is the bible,nothing else! That is why you live in a third world country!
shut your heathen azz up mayne. all knowledge that is not of God is mans knowledge. this is what mans knowledge is compared to the bible

1 corinthians 3 vs 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God. speaking of him living in a third world country, he is light years away from you who live as 3rd class citizen in a first world country. you is still a nigger aint you ? or at least thats what your host think of you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: shut your heathen azz up mayne. all knowledge that is not of God is mans knowledge. this is what mans knowledge is compared to the bible

1 corinthians 3 vs 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God. speaking of him living in a third world country, he is light years away from you who live as 3rd class citizen in a first world country. you is still a nigger aint you ? or at least thats what your host think of you grin grin grin

I know you will go at any length to support your non-existing small god.I wish you could fight the corruption eating up your country the way you are defending the god of the Israelite. Anyway,we all know that is a typical negro mentality. He jumps only when the bible permits him to do so. Look around you,everything you own today is created by science and technology including the laptop you are using.

I am not surprised at you,its just a confirmation of the slave mentality
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifeness:

I know you will go at any length to support your non-existing small god.I wish you could fight the corruption eating up your country the way you are defending the god of the Israelite. Anyway,we all know that is a typical negro mentality. He jumps only when the bible permits him to do so. Look around you,everything you own today is created by science and technology including the laptop you are using.

I am not surprised at you,its just a confirmation of the slave mentality
you are just too s-tupid and too carnal to even see whats going on. typical poor man mentality. you cant see past material things. you are a slave to materialism. loquacious and carnal heathen
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: you are just too s-tupid and too carnal to even see whats going on. typical poor man mentality. you cant see past material things. you are a slave to materialism. loquacious and carnal heathen

Couldn't have said it better, don't mind the sniffed-necked heathen; he's just doing his master's work grin Devil's advocate mtchew!

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
seriallink:

Couldn't have said it better, don't mind the sniffed-necked heathen; he's just doing his master's work grin Devil's advocate mtchew!
LOL fool is stuck on materialism. i am sure thats why he ran to 'first world country'. materialistic carnal long throat grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
Conversing with a christian is like talking to a corpse grin grin grin Religion of foolishness! Same with Islam. Don't worry your free mansions are waiting for you in heaven. That is why you both have decided to be useless to the planet.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifeness: Conversing with a christian is like talking to a corpse grin grin grin Religion of foolishness! Same with Islam. Don't worry your free mansions are waiting for you in heaven. That is why you both have decided to be useless to the planet.
i will like to see you put your laptop and those material goods which is blinding you from thinking rationally, i would like to see you put it in the grave with you when you die. lets see if you can take those things with you. long throat oshi

2 Likes

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: LOL fool is stuck on materialism. i am sure thats why he ran to 'first world country'. materialistic carnal long throat grin grin

I bet your pastors got more material things than i do. After all you all claim heaven is made of gold(did i hear an alien spacecraft?) lol

You both need to wake up otherwise you gonna be wiped out with the rest of the non productive humans on the planet. Life is all about exploring and following your highest excitements,and not getting stocked on some useless primitive books.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: i will like to see you put your laptop and those material goods which is blinding you from thinking rationally, i would like to see you put it in the grave with you when you die. lets see if you can take those things with you. long throat oshi

this shows how very christian you aresmiley i do not wish death on you and never would i do. It just shows you are very much an hypocrite.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifeness:

I bet your pastors got more material things than i do. After all you all claim heaven is made of gold(did i hear an alien spacecraft?) lol

You both need to wake up otherwise you gonna be wiped out with the rest of the non productive humans on the planet. Life is all about exploring and following your highest excitements,and not getting stocked on some useless primitive books.
what pastor ? i dont go to any church. you must got me confused with Reyginus or Ubenedictus grin grin

if anyone needs to wake up it is you. keep investing in a falling kingdom. you my friend will make a terrible investment banker. i wouldnt invest 1 kobo with you if you were an investment banker. putting all your eggs in a falling kingdom like someone whose lost his dayum mind.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifeness:

this shows how very christian you aresmiley i do not wish death on you and never would i do. It just shows you are very much an hypocrite.
nobody wished death on you. stop being dramatic. that was a hypothetical scenario
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: nobody wished death on you. stop being dramatic. that was a hypothetical scenario

but you just talked about me being buried with a laptop. would you be able to have a conversation with me with a bible? no! but science made it possible right? please wake up from ur sleep
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: nobody wished death on you. stop being dramatic. that was a hypothetical scenario

your religion is meant for the primitive. those who cant think
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifeness:

but you just talked about me being buried with a laptop. would you be able to have a conversation with me with a bible? no! but science made it possible right? please wake up from ur sleep
science did not make it possible. God did. this is Gods knowledge. I know its hard for you to grasp but there is a reason why technology has increased in the last days

DANIEL 12 VS 4 knowledge shall be increased. THATS END DAY PROPHESY ABOUT KNOWLEDGE BEING INCREASED. WHO DO YOU THINK GAVE THAT KNOWLEDGE ? THE LORD DID. WHY DID THE LORD GIVE US THE INTERNET IN THE LAST DAYS ? SO THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE AN EXCUSE TO SAY THEY DID NOT HEAR THE WORD WHEN HE GETS READY TO SMASH ON THIS PLACE. THE INTERNET IS PREDICTED IN THE BIBLE.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
ifeness:

your religion is meant for the primitive. those who cant think
YOU ARE RIGHT. RELIGION IS MEANT FOR THE PRIMITIVE WHO CANT THINK. HOWEVER I AM IN THE TRUTH. I DONT DEAL WITH RELIGION.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
obadiah777: science did not make it possible. God did. this is Gods knowledge. I know its hard for you to grasp but there is a reason why technology has increased in the last days

DANIEL 12 VS 4 knowledge shall be increased. THATS END DAY PROPHESY ABOUT KNOWLEDGE BEING INCREASED. WHO DO YOU THINK GAVE THAT KNOWLEDGE ? THE LORD DID. WHY DID THE LORD GIVE US THE INTERNET IN THE LAST DAYS ? SO THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE AN EXCUSE TO SAY THEY DID NOT HEAR THE WORD WHEN HE GETS READY TO SMASH ON THIS PLACE. THE INTERNET IS PREDICTED IN THE BIBLE.

Good bless you brother Buzugee.

Matthew 24:14 And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to the whole world as testimony to all Nations and then the end will come.

Communication is fulfilling endtime prophecy for preaching the Gospel to the whole world as stated in the Matthew 24:14 while Increase in knowledge as stated in Daniel 12:4 made communication possible!

Edit : They think it's their effort, it isn't; Yahweh made it possible to fulfil endtime prophecies! May His name be praised!

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by truthislight: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeness:

yea!
That is why you will live forever in the 1st world country never to die again.

undecided
ifeness:

yea!

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by truthislight: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2012
obadiah777: you are just too s-tupid and too carnal to even see whats going on. typical poor man mentality. you cant see past material things. you are a slave to materialism. loquacious and carnal heathen

yea!
An hungry man idolises food.

True. Human in the third world are corrupt, but there is corruption every where.

Tribal contention/greed is also the problem of the 3rd world countries.

Fraud by so called MOG's is no reason to picked at the bible.

Isaac Newton red the bible well and yet remain a model scientist.

2 Likes

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeness:

Yes, the word of GOD is my strength; it's quick, powerful & sharper than any double-edged sword! (Hebrews 4:11).You do know that the Bible's 10 commandments are the foundation for moral law right?
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by truthislight: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2012
obadiah777: i will like to see you put your laptop and those material goods which is blinding you from thinking rationally, i would like to see you put it in the grave with you when you die. lets see if you can take those things with you. long throat oshi

materialistic people are sometimes so short sighted due to the greed in them, their whole body will be shaking while licking there mouth at the prospect of making money/sex.
This ^^^ blind them from thinking selflessly and befor they know it is all over.

they only think of themself(cant please you and displease my self). Selfish most of them.

Most of them get extremely frustrated when they had accumulated all the material things and next the know is that death is staring them in the face.

While one lives rational life and know we human cant just come to life and live and die like a mouse/rat (birth, eat food, grow up, Fend for one self, procreat) and dies.

Short sightedness.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by truthislight: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeness:

You both need to wake up otherwise you gonna be wiped out with the rest of the non productive humans on the planet. Life is all about exploring and following your highest excitements ,and not getting stocked on some useless primitive books.
exactly what i have been trying to say about this guys, i could not have put it any better
ifeness:
Life is all about exploring and following your highest excitements

just some few more years, reality will set in on you.
Classical.

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by truthislight: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeness:

does any one need to wish death on you for you to realise that you will soon grow old and die like all of us?

Typical being blind to greed.

The early you come to your senses the better for you and less frustration you will feel when it knocks on your doors.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by truthislight: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeness:

the bible does not disrupt science on the contrary.
The bible enable you develop a life style that will free your mind to make research and developed things since it will free you from immoral sex life that clog the brain.

Am a circuit designer, thanks to the bible keeping my mind focus on positive things and not on lust.

Isaac newton did not fair badly either.

Dont confuse the bible with greedy MOG's doing actually the work of satan of exploiting people.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2012
seriallink:

Yes, the word of GOD is my strength; it's quick, powerful & sharper than any double-edged sword! (Hebrews 4:11).You do know that the Bible's 10 commandments are the foundation for moral law right?

Yes i know one of you will come up with the ten commandments.But yet you still did not obey your god when he says;

Thou shall not worship other gods before me,and also says in Deuteronomy 13:6-10.if anyone of your brothers,sister,family members says lets go and worship another god,you should stone him to death. It shows you all are not obeying your god.

Thous shalt keep the sabbath day holy. In the bible,Numbers 15:32,the Israelite saw a man gathering sticks on the sabbath day and stoned him to death. Why don't you go about stoning people who open their shops on sabbath days.

Thou shalt not commit adultery, and its also says in Leviticus 20:10 ,you must stone whoever does it to death. It clearly shows that the muslims are the only ones obeying this god. Ain't all Christians hypocrites? You confuse yourselfs again that jesus came to abolish the laws. It is more like you guys use it whenever it suits you.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2012
truthislight:

yea!

undecided

yea!

NEVER TO DIE OF IGNORANCE AGAIN!!!!
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by truthislight: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2012
ifeness:

Yes i know one of you will come up with the ten commandments.But yet you still did not obey your god when he says;

Thou shall not worship other gods before me,and also says in Deuteronomy 13:6-10.if anyone of your brothers,sister,family members says lets go and worship another god,you should stone him to death. It shows you all are not obeying your god.

Thous shalt keep the sabbath day holy. In the bible,Numbers 15:32,the Israelite saw a man gathering sticks on the sabbath day and stoned him to death. Why don't you go about stoning people who open their shops on sabbath days.

Thou shalt not commit adultery, and its also says in Leviticus 20:10 ,you must stone whoever does it to death. It clearly shows that the muslims are the only ones obeying this god. Ain't all Christians hypocrites? You confuse yourselfs again that jesus came to abolish the laws. It is more like you guys use it whenever it suits you.

i dont want to take this to be ignorance,

please, ask questions, it is the best way to learn.
Peace
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2012
truthislight:

the bible does not disrupt science on the contrary.
The bible enable you develop a life style that will free your mind to make research and developed things since it will free you from immoral sex life that clog the brain.

Am a circuit designer, thanks to the bible keeping my mind focus on positive things and not on lust.

Isaac newton did not fair badly either.

Dont confuse the bible with greedy MOG's doing actually the work of satan of exploiting people.

You must wonder why i did not give a reply to your comments? You are confused! Try walking on a straight line. You really don't need anyone to teach you how to think.....common sense probably isn't in your DNA if you rely on the bible.
Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
seriallink:

Good bless you brother Buzugee.

Matthew 24:14 And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to the whole world as testimony to all Nations and then the end will come.

Communication is fulfilling endtime prophecy for preaching the Gospel to the whole world as stated in the Matthew 24:14 while Increase in knowledge as stated in Daniel 12:4 made communication possible!

Edit : They think it's their effort, it isn't; Yahweh made it possible to fulfil endtime prophecies! May His name be praised!
I LIKE HOW YOU LINKED THOSE 2 VERSES TOGETHER. NICE SHOWCASE OF 'PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT'

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
truthislight:

materialistic people are sometimes so short sighted due to the greed in them, their whole body will be shaking while licking there mouth at the prospect of making money/sex.
This ^^^ blind them from thinking selflessly and befor they know it is all over.

they only think of themself(cant please you and displease my self). Selfish most of them.

Most of them get extremely frustrated when they had accumulated all the material things and next the know is that death is staring them in the face.

While one lives rational life and know we human cant just come to life and live and die like a mouse/rat (birth, eat food, grow up, Fend for one self, procreat) and dies.

Short sightedness.
THATS WHY I ALWAYS SAY, KEEP AN ATHEIST AT ARMS LENGTH. LETS LOOK AT THE WORLD. WHICH COUNTRIES GO AROUND KILLING AND INVADING AND BOMBING AND STEALING OTHER PEOPLES RESOURCES ? ATHEIST COUNTRIES. ALL THEY WORSHIP IS GREED. MATERIALISM. THEY DONT HAVE ANY RESTRAINTS BECAUSE THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD. THATS ON A NATIONAL LEVEL. NOW LETS LOOK AT IT ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL. IF YOU HAD £100,000 IN A BAG AND YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO IS AN ATHEIST KNOWS THE MONEY IS IN YOUR BAG, WHAT IS TO STOP HIM FROM KILLING YOU AND TAKING THE BAG IF HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH OR IN GOD ? HIS GOD IS HIS STOMACH. CHANCES ARE HE WILL KILL YOU AND TAKE THE BAG. DUNNO BOUT YOU BRAH BUT I FEAR THESE ATHEISTS grin grin grin THEY ARE A TIME-BOMB WAITING TO ERUPT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT AROUND WHEN THEY ERUPT

1 Like

Re: The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil, Was It Sexx??? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
obadiah777: THATS WHY I ALWAYS SAY, KEEP AN ATHEIST AT ARMS LENGTH. LETS LOOK AT THE WORLD. WHICH COUNTRIES GO AROUND KILLING AND INVADING AND BOMBING AND STEALING OTHER PEOPLES RESOURCES ? ATHEIST COUNTRIES. ALL THEY WORSHIP IS GREED. MATERIALISM. THEY DONT HAVE ANY RESTRAINTS BECAUSE THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD. THATS ON A NATIONAL LEVEL. NOW LETS LOOK AT IT ON AN INDIVIDUAL LEVEL. IF YOU HAD £100,000 IN A BAG AND YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO IS AN ATHEIST KNOWS THE MONEY IS IN YOUR BAG, WHAT IS TO STOP HIM FROM KILLING YOU AND TAKING THE BAG IF HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH OR IN GOD ? HIS GOD IS HIS STOMACH. CHANCES ARE HE WILL KILL YOU AND TAKE THE BAG. DUNNO BOUT YOU BRAH BUT I FEAR THESE ATHEISTS grin grin grin THEY ARE A TIME-BOMB WAITING TO ERUPT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT AROUND WHEN THEY ERUPT

Good point broda! I fear them too grin grin they don't know or fear God, so you can't tell what they 're capable of! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua's Emmanuel TV On Sky (UK) / Can A Muslim Be The President Of The United States? / Iyin Ye, Olorun Wa, Oba To Ngbo Adura, Ogo Ye, Olorun, Oba To Ngbo Adura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.