Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,786 members, 7,962,589 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (204119 Views)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by esere826: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
naptu2: Archbishop Benson Idahosa.

I loved this man
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by moredendisc: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
naptu2:

Oops! Forgetful me. I meant to post a documentary on West African participation in the First and Second World War, but I totally forgot.

Barnaby Philips was the BBC's Nigeria correspondent in the early 2000s/late '90s (I remember when President Obasanjo tongue lashed him during an edition of the Presidential Media Chat). He did a documentary in which he interviewed some Nigerians and Ghanaians who fought in the Second World War. I first heard that documentary in the late '90s/early 2000s. He is now an Al-Jazeera correspondent and he did this documentary for them. Enjoy "Burma Boy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BREOezfAJSU

@naptu2

Thank you for sharing this video.

Fadeyebo, Shuyiman, wickedness, kindness etc - very emotional watch it was
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
moredendisc:

@naptu2

Thank you for sharing this video.

Fadeyebo, Shuyiman, wickedness, kindness etc - very emotional watch it was

Thank you very much and may the souls of all the fallen Burma Boys rest in peace.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Shine1177: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
You make me remember my days @ St. James Pry School, Ilorin.
naijababe: ONWARD notebook! Yay!!!

O - Ole
N - Ni
W - Wale
A - Aji
R - Ruler
D - Dada

E - Ede
X - times
E - Ede
R - Rashidi
C - Coni
I - Iya
S - Segun
E - Elere
B - Boolu
O - Odabo
O - Odabo
K - Kayode

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Shine1177: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
naptu2: Joseph Ayo Babalola (founder, Christ Apostolic Church).

My spiritual model. Please do you any detail on him though i Google some materials on him i enjoy your post if you have any.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
I just got a chance to watch that Burma boy video! All I can say is WOW!!! Thanks for sharing naptu
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Shine1177:

My spiritual model. Please do you any detail on him though i Google some materials on him i enjoy your post if you have any.

Thank you very much. I'll see if I can get something for you.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
naijababe: I just got a chance to watch that Burma boy video! All I can say is WOW!!! Thanks for sharing naptu

Thanks very much. I think it's important that we never forget Nigerians and other Africans who fought in the 1st and 2nd World Wars.

I'm still trying to find Barnaby Phillips' original documentary for the BBC. I haven't found it, but I found this write up by Martin Plaut (the BBC's Africa editor), who interviewed some Africans (including Nigerians) who fought in the 2nd World War.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8344170.stm

To see pictures of Africans who fought in the 2nd World War, click the link below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/picture_gallery/06/africa_africa0s_world_war_ii_veterans/html/1.stm
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by esere826: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
naptu2:

Thanks very much. I think it's important that we never forget Nigerians and other Africans who fought in the 1st and 2nd World Wars.

I'm still trying to find Barnaby Phillips' original documentary for the BBC. I haven't found it, but I found this write up by Martin Plaut (the BBC's Africa editor), who interviewed some Africans (including Nigerians) who fought in the 2nd World War.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8344170.stm

To see pictures of Africans who fought in the 2nd World War, click the link below.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/picture_gallery/06/africa_africa0s_world_war_ii_veterans/html/1.stm

I do not feel that Nigeria had any business fighting in ww1 or ww2
however an important commentary in the documentary caught my attention
The one on how after fighting side by side with the whites, africans beging to appreciate the common humanity of the whites
This sought of scenario seems to hold true even today

I have noticed that freedom fighters in Africa, where mainly those that schooled abroad
Presently you would also notice that Nigerians that have lived in the West seem to have little regards for the whites
whereas many that have lived all their lives in Nigeria seem to hold the whites in awe

Just my toughts

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
esere826:

I do not feel that Nigeria had any business fighting in ww1 or ww2
however an important commentary in the documentary caught my attention
The one on how after fighting side by side with the whites, africans beging to appreciate the common humanity of the whites
This sought of scenario seems to hold true even today

I have noticed that freedom fighters in Africa, where mainly those that schooled abroad
Presently you would also notice that Nigerians that have lived in the West seem to have little regards for the whites
whereas many that have lived all their lives in Nigeria seem to hold the whites in awe

Just my toughts

smiley You've just revived memories. This is something we've been debating since I was in primary school.

1) On one hand, some say we had no business fighting in the two World Wars (the "white man's wars" ). On the other hand, others say that (a) Nigeria was under threat of being attacked by the Germans in the first World War and (b) Adolf Hitler felt that black people were subhuman and would have dealt with us rather harshly had he been able to take control of the African colonies (witness what he did to the jews). Interestingly, some of these points are discussed in the BBC article that I linked to above.

2) We also learnt in social studies and history class that the two World Wars lead to the end of colonialism in Africa, because African soldiers who fought in these wars discovered that the "white people" could bleed, be afraid, etc just like them and when they came back, they lead the struggle for independence.

However, I kept thinking, none of our founding fathers, perhaps except for Tai Solarin, fought in the World Wars. Interesting points though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
[size=14pt]Sir Siddiq Abubakar III Sultan of Sokoto and Sarkin Musulmi of Nigeria.[/size]

Rumours.

In Nigeria, even though we have an elected or appointed head of state and other leaders of government, there are often rumours that a person or group of persons who are not necessarily in government are actually the power behind the throne. There have been rumours at one time or the other that either General Hassan Katsina, Major General Shehu Musa Yar'Adua, the Kaduna Mafia, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, General Ibrahim Babangida or Sir Ahmadu Bello have been the real power behind the throne.

One person who, consistently for the most part of his life, was seen as the most powerful man in Nigeria is Sir Siddiq Abubakar III.

One of Major General Buhari's first duties as head of state in 1984 was to pay a visit to Sir Siddiq (there were rumours that the Sultan was not happy about the overthrow Alhaji Shehu Shagari's regime. President Shagari is a native of Sokoto State).

During the Second World War, when Adolf Hitler accused the British Government of being an imperialist government that was determined to subjugate Africans (Imperialism was a charge that the British had earlier levelled against Hitler's Germany) the British relied on the influential Sultan to reply Hitler. Sir Siddiq told Hitler that Africans could speak for themselves and did not require him to champion their cause. He further pledged his loyalty to the colonial government.

It was said that his cousin, Sir Ahmadu Bello (the Sardauna of Sokoto and Premier of the Northern Region) envied him and longed to be the Sultan of Sokoto.

Sir Siddiq Abubakar III (1903–1988) was a Nigerian Muslim leader. He served as the sultan of Sokoto between 1938 and 1988.

He was born at Dange on 15th March 1903, the same day on which the British finally subdued the Sokoto Caliphate. Sir Siddiq was the son of Usman Shehu, grandson of Mu'azu, direct descendent of Usman Dan Fodio

Young Siddiq Abubakar attended islamic schools and held several administrative posts before succeeding his uncle, Hassan Ibn Muazu, at the age of 35. In 1931 he was appointed a local authority councillor (Head of Talata Mafara) of the Sokoto Native Administration. He distinguished himself by his administrative competence and the able way he dealt with appeals from traditional courts and supervised district and village heads.

He was later turbaned as the Saurdauna of Sokoto and served until 17 June 1938, when he became Sultan Abubakar III, succeeding his uncle, Hassan Ibn Muazu, at the age of 35.

As the 17th Sultan of Sokoto and Sarkin Musulmi, he became the most important Islamic personality south of the Sahara, and the highly respected leader of 50 million adherents of the Islamic faith in West Africa.

Although he did not occupy a visible political position in Nigeria, his de facto political influence was considerable and throughout his life he worked towards the promotion of Nigeria's unity. He used his decisive influence over public affairs for the political and social advancement of Nigeria as one nation.

He contributed a great deal to the maintenance of order and calm among the population of the then Northern Region after the 1966 coup in which Sir Ahmadu Bello was killed. During the Civil War, he helped to mobilise men for the Federal forces.

Abubakar saw the development of his country in a different light from many of his more conservative co-religionists. He encouraged further education for females and voting for women in purdah, and urged the liberation of women in these respects.  As a result, the Women Teacher's Training College in Sokoto was founded.

His faith in and identification with the quest for knowledge led to his appointment as Chancellor of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, which awarded him an honorary LLD degree.

During his life, however, Abubakar, in common with other traditional rulers witnessed several inroads into his power base, such as loss of control over the local courts, prisons, and police; but because of his mature outlook, he did not allow these developments to affect his concern for the welfare of his people. He saw these changes as inevitable in the wider context of the country's politics and in the overall interest of Nigeria's development.

When the Northern People's Congress was formed in 1951 and his support was needed to launch the new party and mobilise the Northern people for the independence movement, he readily gave it.

Abubakar took the post of Minister withough Portfolio in the Northern Regional Government in order to give the new administration headed by Sir Ahmadu Bello moral support. He stood head and shoulders above the politicians of all hues, in a way that allowed him to be accessible to all.

When party politics became really devisive he stepped out of it to safeguard his role as the spiritual leader, but continued to be looked up to by other leaders on certain governmental issues.

He was knighted by the British in 1944 and after Nigeria attained independence was made Grand Commander of the Order of Niger by the Federal Government.

He had great love of poetry and as a traditionalist, kept the culture of his people alive while recognising the need to develop their potential and achieve progress in the modern world.

He ruled the emirate for one of the longest reigns in its history, from 17 June 1938 to 1 November 1988 when he died, having celebrated, only four months earlier, his fiftieth year on the throne. He left behind 52 children and 320 direct grandchildren.

Sultan Abubakar III is best remembered by his compatriots as a religious leader who rose above the religious dissensions of his day and throughout his life played the role of peace-maker and father of all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
[size=14pt]Sir Adesoji Titus Martins Tadeniawo Aderemi II, Oni of Ife[/size] (1889-1980).

Nigerian traditional ruler, the longest reigning major Oba (king) in Yorubaland in recent times. He was born to a Christian family on November 15, 1889 in Iremo Ward, Ile-Ife; his father was Prince Osundeyi Gbadebo. He completed primary education at the CMS School and in 1909 joined the Nigerian Railway, rising to become a stationmaster, a solid achievement in those days. In 1921 he retired to establish a produce buying and transport business, soon becoming the wealthiest man in his community and the unquestioned leader of enlightened opinion there.

He came to the throne of Oni of Ife (spiritually the most important Oba, ruling at the legendary first home of the Yoruba people) in 1930 and was crowned on September 25th 1930. On his accession to the throne, he took immediate steps to alleviate his people's problems. He modernised many Ife customs and was physically and financially involved in bringing educational opportunities to the ancient town of Ile-Ife. Oduduwa College, Ife's premier secondary school, was achieved through his effort in 1932 and was the inspiration behind the founding of many others. In 1930, with his assistance, telephones cane into operation and three years later post offices and native courts were also established. 1935 marked the beginning of water-works and in 1946 the Ile-Ife people had their library. Nine years later they got electricity.

His intelligence, energy and geniality made him the indispensible man on various consultative bodies of the colonial government in the 1940s. Awarded the King's Medal for African Chiefs in 1936 and made CMG in 1943, he soon advanced from the smaller stage of Oyo Province to the old Western House of Assembly in 1946 and the Legislative Council of Nigeria in 1947. He was a delegate to the African Conference in London in 1948, led Nigeria's delegation to Queen Elizabeth II's coronation in 1953 and was a delegate to the various Nigerian constitutional conferences from 1953 to 1958.

Unlike traditional rulers in many parts of Africa, the Oni had no difficulty adjusting to the tide of nationalism. It was not just his traditional role which ggave him prominence in Egbe Omo Oduduwa, the Yoruba cultural organisation founded in 1948 and in the Action Group, which grew from it to become, in 1951, the dominant political party in the Western Region. In 1951 he was invited to become a central government minister without portfolio, irrespective of his position as an Oba and he held this post until 1955. In 1954 he was the obvious choice to be President of the Western House of Chiefs until 1960.

Oba Aderemi was the first Nigerian to be appointed Governor of Western Nigeria; he was also knighted as KCMG. Through his influence, Ife was marked out as the site for the Western Region's own university.

A "good mixer", he had visited the Moor Plantation agricultural station at Ibadan, with the Emir of Ilorin, at an early date and also met Obas from Ekiti Division, thereby breaking the tradition of the secluded lives of Yoruba traditional rulers. He attended the first conference of the Obas held at Oyo in 1937 and was an ideal and hospitable host at Ile-Ife when the second conference was held there in 1938.

In the report of the Southern Provinces of Nigeria for 1936, the section on Oyo Province by G.H. Findlay, Senior Resident in charge of the province, described Oba Aderemi and his administration like this: "Ile-Ife with a population of 48,000 is administered by the Oni, assisted by a council of chiefs. The Oni's crown is the oldest among the Yoruba speaking people. He is an educated an sensible man with a progressive and sound ideas and a keen sense of humour. The Oni's administration is sound. His personal supervision over the Treasury and the Department of Native Administration and his control of the expenditure of his native treasury is less restricted than other native authorities.

Many decades later he was still a respected and revered figure in the former Western State. In June 1980 big celebrations of the 50th anniversary of his accessionn showed this. But soon after those celebrations he died on 7 July 1980; a few days later a formal announcement was made as a signal for widespread mourning at Ile-Ife and elsewhere.

Pictures

1) Sir Adesoji Titus Martins Tadeniawo Aderemi (Oni of Ife) shakes hands with Sir Winston Spencer Churchill (Prime Minister of the UK).

2) Late Sir Adesoji Aderemi II (KCMG) with Oliver Lyttelton, 1st Viscount Chandos and Chief Obafemi Awolowo

3) Sir Adesoji Aderemi with Queen Elizabeth.

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Obi Alphonsus Okechukwu Ofala Okagbue, 20th Obi of Onitsha (1970-2002)

1) Obi Ofala Okagbue receiving some guests who came to pay homage.

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
This thread has simply taken a life of its own to become a really comprehensive history of our dear country. Mr. Naptu you have earned my respect here on NL.i will bookmark this page and possibly refer to it when teaching my kids about Nigerian history. Thank you:*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 2:53am On Dec 05, 2012
brokoto: This thread has simply taken a life of its own to become a really comprehensive history of our dear country. Mr. Naptu you have earned my respect here on NL.i will bookmark this page and possibly refer to it when teaching my kids about Nigerian history. Thank you:*

Thank you very much.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2012
[size=14pt]Omo n'Oba n'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Akenzua II[/size]
(1899-1978), Oba of Benin (1933-1978).

Nigerian traditional ruler of the Edo people. He was born as Edokparhogbuyunum at Benin in 1899. His father was Oba Eweka II who ruled Benin from 1914 until 1933 and his grandfather the great Oba Ovonramwen, who was the last independent Oba of Benin.

He studied at Benin Government School between 1907 and 1915 and later at King's College, Lagos, from 1918 to 1921. On leaving school he became employed as a transport clerk in the Benin Native Authority on a wage of 6 naira per month.

His training for the future office of Oba began when he became a confidential secretary to his father, Eweka II, whose death in 1933 introduced Akenzua II to the rigour of office. Before then, in 1925, he worked under the supervision of the late Alake of Abeokuta, Oba Ademola II. Following this, he was appointed to head the Ekiadolor District, the present Iyekuselu. He was at this office when his father died. In the same year Prince Okoro was installed Oba of Benin with the title of Akenzua II.

The formative years of the new political system in the country saw the Oba, between 1946 and 1966, as member of the Legislative Council of Nigeria, member of the Western House of Assembly, member of the Western House of Chiefs and a cabinet minister.

Oba Akenzua was instrumental in the creation of the Midwest Region; it was his view that the two provinces of Benin and Delta in the Western Region could constitute the Bendel State, a name by which the old Midwest was later known. In October 1953 he formed the Benin-Delta People's Party to campaign for the unification of the two provinces. With the creation of the region he became the first President of the Midwest House of Chiefs in 1964.

His contribution to the politics and policies that shape the content of Nigerian formative politics were rewarded by awards and honours bestowed on him: he was decorated with the insignia of Commander of the Republic of Nigeria and was made a Justice of the Peace. From 1966 to 1972 he served as Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University.

As the Oba of Benin, Akenzua II was the custodian of the rich Bini tradition and culture, whose study and promotion he personally encouraged; it was to this end he volunteered whatever bronze or ivory carvings under his jurisdiction for the success of the Black Arts and Culture Festival, FESTAC, that was held in the Nigerian capital in 1977. He died in late 1978 and was succeeded by Solomon Igbinoghodua Aisiokuoba who became Oba Erediauwa I of Benin in 1979.

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by drnoel: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2012
More pls
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2012
drnoel: More pls

Thanks very much. Willco.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
naptu2:

Thanks very much.

Politics is what you make of it. If "all political leaders belong to cults", then you can become the first non-cult member to be a political leader. Remember, Obama is the first black man to become President of the United States.
Obama is also a 33rd degree mason, just like Bush before him, Clinton, Bush snr, Reagan etc.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
naptu2: Joseph Ayo Babalola (founder, Christ Apostolic Church).
I have heard so many wonderful stories about this man. Naptu2, if you can, can you give us his biography?
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
naptu2: Sheikh (Dr) Ahmad Abubakar Gumi
Just look at his face; so gaaangster! grin
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
naptu2: @ Katsumoto: Thank you very much. I would have quoted you, but I'm afraid of Pyguru.
The fear of pyguru is the beginning of wisdom. grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
naptu2: [size=14pt][b]

He was born as Edokparhogbuyunum

Dayum, can someone please pronounce this jaw breaker of a name?

I can just imagine the challenges he would have faced had he been born much later in the era of WASSCE. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ishilove:
I have heard so many wonderful stories about this man. Naptu2, if you can, can you give us his biography?

Welcome back smiley
Your wish = my command.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
naptu2:

Welcome back smiley
Your wish = my command.
#I blusheth# embarassed
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Epiphany(m): 4:25am On Dec 09, 2012
This is the best thread ever, on this forum. Believe me, I 'fell' into it and went through all 42 pages on my phone. I will have to go through again with my laptop in the morning.

As someone born in the 70's, I am so familiar with almost all the topics.......and I am not ashamed to say that going down memory lane brought tears to my eyes.

Nigeria has really suffered especially when one can say that the days of old are far better than today!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2012
Epiphany: This is the best thread ever, on this forum. Believe me, I 'fell' into it and went through all 42 pages on my phone. I will have to go through again with my laptop in the morning.

As someone born in the 70's, I am so familiar with almost all the topics.......and I am not ashamed to say that going down memory lane brought tears to my eyes.

Nigeria has really suffered especially when one can say that the days of old are far better than today!

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Epiphany: This is the best thread ever, on this forum. Believe me, I 'fell' into it and went through all 42 pages on my phone.
Hear hear. I agree with you 101%! cheesy
Epiphany:
As someone born in the 70's, I am so familiar with almost all the topics.......
Old people plenty for NL sha undecided
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Abbott(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Finally!
Naptu, you must have invested a lot of time doing this for everyone...I enjoyed it. Thanks tons.
Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by naptu2: 3:58am On Dec 10, 2012
Abbott: Finally!
Naptu, you must have invested a lot of time doing this for everyone...I enjoyed it. Thanks tons.

Thank you very much. I've been compiling most of these pictures, articles, etc since 2008. I usually do a photologue every year from September to November to commemorate Nigeria's independence.

So it doesn't take much time to transfer the material from my other platforms to nairaland. What takes time is when I want to add something new, respond to a question, or grant a request.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by van909: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2012
My 1st time of seeing such in NL so interesting that i glued my eyes on my fone for d past 7hrs reading nd i cried for naija but all d way der is a saying dat "wer der is lif der is always hope". My NLers pls lets us all stop d insult of des grt nation i know our leaders hav don mch harm but wt our prayers thins can chang because no matter d insult, hate or even if we run away naija is the only land we can call our own, i believ one day light will shine in this country cos nothin goes up that doesnt comes down. May God help us.
Nice writ up my bro gud job

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
van909: My NLers pls lets us all stop d insult of des grt nation i know our leaders hav don mch harm but wt our prayers thins can chang because no matter d insult, hate or even if we run away naija is the only land we can call our own, i believ one day light will shine in this country cos nothin goes up that doesnt comes down.
*yawn*.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (50) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.