Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,313 members, 7,961,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Have A Governor's Consent But Someone Is Laying Claim To My Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Have A Governor's Consent But Someone Is Laying Claim To My Land (535 Views)

Cost Of laying a bungalow Foundation / My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) / How To Test My Land For Crude Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Governor's Consent But Someone Is Laying Claim To My Land by thepakmail: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
I bought my land in 2011 march and started process the consent immediaely. now i started fencing and someone that sold the land to the seller that sold to me is claiming the land. My consent is out but he is adamant about the whole issues. he kept sending thugs to harass my workers. I need help pls.
Re: I Have A Governor's Consent But Someone Is Laying Claim To My Land by ayandee: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
Governor's consent is not a conclusive proof of title to land. It is either you didnt do a proper search/ investigation to confirm the seller's title or the person who sold to the seller simply plans to make trouble just to get some money from you. SOLUTION: consult a lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

6 Pumps AP Filling Station 4sale@fadeyi Bus Stop Ikrd Road / 2 Plot(commercial Plot) Needed In A Busy Road In Lagos Mainland / Lagos FHA Idimu 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.