Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,109 members, 7,936,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pms Needed Uregntly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pms Needed Uregntly (454 Views)

Pms Needed / We Need Supplies For Ago And Pms / We Can Deliver 5000- 500000 Metric Tons Of Dpk Pms Ago Lpfo And Jet Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pms Needed Uregntly by krypton: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Good day,

Please we require PMS with the following urgently:

Quantity: 30,000MT and more
Price: N83 Less 4
Specification: NNPC standard

If anyone can deal at the above criteria please call me on 08027162482

N/B:We would require you to send the Specifications done by the authorized analysis agents beforehand.
Re: Pms Needed Uregntly by krypton: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Good day all,

As many of you that called me would notice that this deal is well organized. Without a verifiable scanned copy of the analysis done on the product, we cannot forge ahead (for those who contacted me).

If you claim to have this product, then just the above will suffice for a start and you won't regret it, but if you don't we can do ourselves a favour and save everyone's time.

The opportunity still exists and genuine sellers are welcome.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Used Laptops In Stock / Become An XFT Distributor On Way To Your Financial Freedom / Job4real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.