Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,682 members, 7,935,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1880 Views)

Farting In Love Relationships, Marriage..... / Is There Any Pride In Dating Over Circulated Girls? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mannylex(m): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2012
Too early in the morning for this jorh
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 06, 2012
Am no romance doc, so my answer may not be totally corect. Pride is a natural thing in we humans buh it shud be never allowd to over step its boundaries by crossin into our relationships. It is important for a guy to realise wen dis pride is gradually bringin down his relationship. Obviously, if d girl sees dis pride in d relationship, she may label yu as an arrogant individual who cares not for her feelings especially if d pride also prevented yu from callin or askin after her and trust me, yu dnt want a girl to tag yu wit dat cos yu may as well kiss dat love yu guys had goodbye. Just my food for thought
Re: . by 190: 1:14am On Oct 06, 2012
OP Hold on make i quick rush one wrap of Egbo!!
Re: . by k2039: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2012
[size=13pt]Thats what happens when babies fall in love.Can you imagine who will call first,who misses the other the most,this are all childish behavior.
You and your partner should grow up

[/size]
Re: . by k2039: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2012
190: OP Hold on make i quick rush one wrap of Egbo!!

[size=13pt]Abeg,forward some down here,may I enjoy myself this early morning
[/size]
Re: . by mikeuz(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2012
Am experiencing that in my relationship right now,so I guess for a relationship to work one party has τ̲̅ȍ play the fool and hope d other party doesn't take him or her for granted.normally who luvs more plays the fool and who luvs less controls the relationship.
The choice is urs,you either stick with childish pride or grow out of it•

1 Like

Re: . by seunpayne(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2012
My advice will work!!!
All you have to do is try it and then help her do the same.
Here's my advice: GROW THE FCCCCK UP
Re: . by cindyrella(f): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2012
Guy pass am the side.
Make I ginger my swagger!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2012
Mannylex:
Waiting on the phone to hear our phone ring and find out its that special person... Hoping that the message tone u hear is from that special person only to find out its from someone else, or maybe from the network provider

LOL. Na wa oh. Na God go punish all those yeye network providers.
Re: . by kittykat1(f): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2012
Report for my ketchen sharp sharp
Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2012
why do goats always jack their mothers breast before suckling
*oops* wrong forum.

My 2cents OP: you both need to grow up. You aint a teenager are u?
Re: . by Mannylex(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
uj_sizzle: why do goats always jack their mothers breast before suckling
*oops* wrong forum.

My 2cents OP: you both need to grow up. You aint a teenager are u?

undecided No i'm not!
Re: . by Mannylex(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]Thats what happens when babies fall in love.Can you imagine who will call first,who misses the other the most,this are all childish behavior.
You and your partner should grow up

[/size]

seunpayne: My advice will work!!!
All you have to do is try it and then help her do the same.
Here's my advice: GROW THE FCCCCK UP

Hmm Nairaland! Was ready for all of this, so no biggy! This stuff aint about childishness, it's something we always face at some time in our relationships, even in marriage. So you guys should stop acting like some sanctimonious judge.
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mannylex:
undecided No i'm not!
What's the biggy in picking up your phone, call your girl up, tell her you miss and want to see her and then talk about what went wrong? Apologize if you are wrong, if she is wrong, try and make her see reasons and if she is sensible and mature she'd apologize,you both move on and try to put your best in the relationship to make it work.

Only immature minds who aren't ready for a relationship let's pride get in the way, I know what you mean but staying away from each other for long just because you don't want to call first isn't healthy for your relationship, you can stay mad for a day or two and then work it out.
Re: . by Mannylex(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2012
freecocoa: What's the biggy in picking up your phone, call your girl up, tell her you miss and want to see her and then talk about what went wrong? Apologize if you are wrong, if she is wrong, try and make her see reasons and if she is sensible and mature she'd apologize,you both move on and try to put your best in the relationship to make it work.

Only immature minds who aren't ready for a relationship let's pride get in the way, I know what you mean but staying away from each other for long just because you don't want to call first isn't healthy for your relationship, you can stay mad for a day or two and then work it out.

Aite babes, i get watcha saying... I would do that
Re: . by Beync(f): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pride is not good in relationship.
it means you are not free with ur partner
and you both don't flow well. kill ur pride
and see how ease and free you'll feel.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland is good / Nigerian Ladies, Can You Assist Your Boyfriend In Paying Your Bride Price? / Guys Only!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.