Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,348 members, 7,884,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (167210 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2012
darefestus: Hello house, i've been an outside observer for a while now...So y'all will forgive me for reporting this late.
Fawehinmi Oluwadamilare...Physics....Funaab....Anywhere.
Lets make this a batch to remember

You're welcome ooo, my brother from Quantum mechanics & Electromagnetism!...Its not too late & we're happy to have you in the Family...*One Love*
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by krestup: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2012
I am working my services to Enugu, please i would like to know how is life serving over there. I heard the govt is paying 10k, is that true or false?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2012
ogbeche77:
Fit as a fiddle & ready to go.. Camp ish has been bought 3 weeks ago, except some bits & pieces....
Thumbs Up, Sir!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2012
Mz nAirA:

Special welcome to you.. But y did u say anywhere na I pray u r posted to a secure area ijn
Amen sis, sometimes i cringe at the thought of being posted 'anywhere' myself but its all gud. Guess the uncertainty makes it all the more intresting. Thanks

@Gods-Child
Thanks man, u r one of the guys who have strucked me on this thread, along with Abba, SbabaJ, and the ladies ala Psoto and Princess. Thanks again y'all for keeping the thread flowing and peaceful.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2012
CY09:
Lucky you, I think that girl really loves you...What part of Imo are you from?
Love....Reminds Of The Prayers Of Those That Came To Visit On Convo Day....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
darefestus:
Amen sis, sometimes i cringe at the thought of being posted 'anywhere' myself but its all gud. Guess the uncertainty makes it all the more intresting. Thanks

@Gods-Child
Thanks man, u r one of the guys who have strucked me on this thread, along with Abba, SbabaJ, and the ladies ala Psoto and Princess. Thanks again y'all for keeping the thread flowing and peaceful.

U R WELKAM UNCL DARE, FEEL WELKAM BUT Y BE AN OBSERVER BE PART OF D FAMILY NA.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
@Abbasufi
Uncle ke? I'm as young as they come o. But thanks all the same for the welcome.

SBabaJ:

Today's Topic...
Discuss Briefly, Three Big Lessons
You Learnt While In School.
1. I learnt neva to give up on ur dream..that evri body has an equal chance at success
2. I also learnt not to put too much trust in people as some were just created to disappoint u and make u feel bad.
3. Lastly, i learnt that ur friends rub off on u. Move with the best and u become the best...I neva settle for mediocrity and that i learnt 4rm moving with near-geniuses.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
This topic is on front page...
Interesting Experiences Of Corpers Serving In Remote Villages
https://www.nairaland.com/1084311/interesting-experiences-corpers-serving-remote/1
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
krestup: I am working my services to Enugu, please i would like to know how is life serving over there. I heard the govt is paying 10k, is that true or false?

My brother, I hear Enugu is a good state for corp members...It is only those who have served or are serving that can enunciate on how service life is there, Enugu residents can say something about it too...But if I may ask, why did you work your posting to Enugu?? I'm sure you must have had your reasons...Yes, their state government pays 10k for corpers.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
darefestus:

@Gods-Child

Wow!...Thank you very much for the compliment sir...I admire your courage, I'm sure you'll get a very good state...You're welcome once again, its your House, feel free to blend in as the countdown continues...

So, how far have you gone with purchasing the necessary camp items??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abbasufi:

ZERO 0 ZERO0O NIL BABU NAHI NOTIN LA NAH NA NOH!
Abbasufi:
HAHAHAHHA
ZERO NIL 0 NAHI

Hahaa!...But why nah?? Shebi money dey, no fall our hand nah...Alhaji!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
SBabaJ: Today's Topic...
Discuss Briefly, Three Big Lessons You Learnt While In School.

*i learnt that silence never gets u want u need.
*i learnt making friends wit d opposite sex has advantages.
*i also learnt dat d friends u make in school don't last.

2 Likes

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks:
oh cool! I just like watching people for my own hedonistic needs/wants/whatever. And to know how to (or if I should) interact wiv 'em. I love playing with my laptop and reverie.
nice
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Mehn, we've not seen BOUNTY for quite some time now ooo...But I'm sure he's fine sha...I remembered how he offered you alcohol & you refused cos you don't drink...Lolzzzz!...That was before you became a wrestler sha!...gringringrin
even after I became a wrestler, I didnt n still would accept a drink offer (thank-u-very-much) lol
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

#SmakcsLips#...Wow!..I can't wait...I hope she gets my address(home & farm) this time around...Lolzzz

@PRINCESS, don't forget oo, I need the thighs & intestines...gringringrin
only?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abbasufi:

WICH CERTIFICATE KUMA?
certificate of attendance, of graduating, whateva! Lol. Me I know der is cert to b collected afetr staement of result
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
darefestus: Hello house, i've been an outside observer for a while now...So y'all will forgive me for reporting this late.
Fawehinmi Oluwadamilare...Physics....Funaab....Anywhere.
Lets make this a batch to remember
ur very welcome!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Compadres, how una dey? I actually did a little otondo shopping today, bought shirts, shorts & the silly pair of canvas!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
princessmia: certificate of attendance, of graduating, whateva! Lol. Me I know der is cert to b collected afetr staement of result

MEHN DAT 1 NA AFTA SOMTYM NA, NO BE NOW
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
princessmia: even after I became a wrestler, I didnt n still would accept a drink offer (thank-u-very-much) lol

Wow!...#scared#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks: Compadres, how una dey? I actually did a little otondo shopping today, bought shirts, shorts & the silly pair of canvas!

Lol!..Lucky you...gringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
princessmia: only?

Yes ma!...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Lol!..Lucky you...gringrin
If you say so amigo. My mother told me that when the call-up letters get released prices will go up. Since that's nearby, I guess now's a good time. Y'all shouldn't leave it till last minute oh smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Larrynrlnd1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
et computational physics @ God'schild n Darefestus. great physicists. we go jam dem again 4 masters insha Allah.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gods-child:

Hahaa!...But why nah?? Shebi money dey, no fall our hand nah...Alhaji!

MAY GOD GIVE US LEGAL MONEY!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
IbroSaunks:
If you say so amigo. My mother told me that when the call-up letters get released prices will go up. Since that's nearby, I guess now's a good time. Y'all shouldn't leave it till last minute oh smiley

Sure thing bro, I'm planning to do that this Saturday...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
darefestus: @Abbasufi
Uncle ke? I'm as young as they come o. But thanks all the same for the welcome.

YOUNG U FIT BORN PIKIN FA!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
Larrynrlnd1: et computational physics @ God'schild n Darefestus. great physicists. we go jam dem again 4 masters insha Allah.

Lol!...Bros, I no go lie you, I fear that computational aspect oo...Very wide & time consuming...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
Abbasufi:

MAY GOD GIVE US LEGAL MONEY!

Amen!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
princessmia:
my SOR is ready, just hope my cert is ready by then d tym I go for call-up. Don't want to go to school numerous tyms.
I doubt if I'll do shopping this weekend ​º°˚˚˚°ºĦ‎​!
Uno, wink #Sallah tinz# grin
Maybe by tuesday or wed.
‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ dear,
I think I have to be in the market this weekend.
By tuesday or wednesday,
I should be in school.

How was your day sweets?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
SBabaJ:
It Was Awesome; The Feeling, One Of A Kind!
Of course,
It had τ̅☺ be awesome!smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.