Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,669 members, 7,962,164 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

OLD ARGUMENTS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OLD ARGUMENTS (1633 Views)

SSS Allowed Back Into Aso Rock After Heated Arguments / Simplified Arguments RE: SUBSIDY / Despite All The "silly" Arguments Daily, What Has Nairaland Contributed To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OLD ARGUMENTS by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2012
Vogue50: in the 18th century , philosopher's lead the revolutions in Europe .
Fool !
and is sociology not a branch of philosophy
Re: OLD ARGUMENTS by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2012
ziqqz:

My theory did not call for "killing a certain group of people." I suggested that we - ALL of us called Nigerians today - will have to be wiped out for the corrupt Nigerian mentality to have any chance of being changed for better.
better u than me.
Re: OLD ARGUMENTS by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2012
Vogue50: I know that retard.ed fools like you will always invade this forum to make blatant accusations that confirms the existence of Maladroits . You see how inept u are? U can't explain how a sociologist can better our petroleum or transport sector since that's the expertise we should deploy to succeed. Am so disappointed in you !

You are just crying for nothing. I know it hurt you that you people are insane. Educated illiterate! Someone listed sociologist and political analyst, a sensible person would realize that is just a suggestion AMONG OTHERS, but you picked on sociology because you still want to be mad. I.diot and you shot yourself in foot defining sociology and in the same 'prose' listing social problems. What a contradiction! Is transportation and petroleum our only problems, or don't you think you need a sociologist that can help you explain why you can lynch harmless students but refuse to go against your government. Maybe a sociologist can tell us why demented Nigerians like yourself would climb the roof of a moving train, drive against traffic, shi.t and pee on the streets,and harass young girls. In fact, I recommend you one sociologist to determine why Nigerians like yourself can't be objective.
Re: OLD ARGUMENTS by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2012
dj militant: now i know u are real nigeria fast to temper slow to thinking, u must know this the sociologist cannot interfere directly in the petroleum industry but can regenerate the mentality of the society to far more better opportunities with increased job opportunities.

Lol, very slow in thinking. And he's denying he doesn't need a sociologist to help study his psyche. He still wants to be mad.
Re: OLD ARGUMENTS by ijawcitizen(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2012
Vogue50: u should be proud of your country, you should uphold her honor and glory that you have pledged to do when u recite the national anthem ; that shows how patriotic a citizen should be!
I disagree with u that our country is a disgrace to humanity and destined to destruction because we are not the poorest of countries , neither are we the most corrupt nation on earth. Don't despair but believe in a better Nigeria . Our collective sacrifices as a people today will suffice for our tommorow .
Mr man, who told you there is a country called nigeria, pls stop this irritating joke!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps On Revenge Mission: GBAJABIAMILA To Investigate OTEDOLA'S AMCON Deal / Armed Robbers Attack Lekki Neighborhood In Lagos / What Of If Okorocha Emerges As Presidential Candidate Of the Mega Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.