Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,179 members, 7,936,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! (23263 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Ondo State Governorship Debate Live On AIT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by wewe1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
sunch: Mimiko started the attack, so the other debaters doesnt have no choice, but to fire back.
To me, critics can never do well, they wld merely be putting a cosmetic approach to work. I wld give it to Akeredolu on this. He is more concern about what he can do and how to achieve them.

Concern ?
All of them are only concern about their pocket. QED
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by danjohn: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Roland17: OOOO my God!!!! how on earth did Akeredolu become a SAN with such cancerous sentence construction and speaking skills? Naija i hail thee ooo

It was the same way I felt when I heard Olisa Agbakoba during the fuel subsidy debate between the government and civil society. Sanusi, NOI, and Alison Madueke completely destroyed civil society. When Agbakoba made the opening statement for civil society, I said to myself "why didnt these people choose a lawyer to speak for them." Only for me to google him and find out that he is not only a lawyer but also a SAN. For some reason not all lawyers are articulate.

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by sunch(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Am not from Ondo, but am getting to dislike Mimoko on this. Why must he be more concern about the other, when he needs to demostrate and remind the people on what benefit they wld derive from his govt. Critics are failure.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Kunlegzy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
dayokanu: Is Mimiko contesting against Aregbesola or Akeredolu cos he seemed to have it all twisted
ask aregbesola that question when he came to ondo state vowing to unseat our Honorable Governor
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by AkinDavid2: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Cheap talk with little action to back it up...not different from campus political debate, attacking personality does not reflect matured political myths.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
sunch: Am not from Ondo, but am getting to dislike Mimoko on this. Why must he be more concern about the other, when he needs to demostrate and remind the people on what benefit they wld derive from his govt. Critics are failure.

He is in a better stead cos he has 4 yrs already and he should talk about what he has done in those 4yrs

instead he is busy attacking those who havent spent 1 day in govt

Mimiko is a failure simple
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by flexya: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
Durin the last debate, I predicted that the race will be between LP and PDP. It appear Mimiko has woken up 2 this same fact, hence his attention this time on Oke.

Ondo is expecting war! SSS personnel from all the SW States av been drafted into ondo. This is no doubt in pro-active steps 2 mop up firearms and ammos that av been stacked up by all 3 sides. Its goin 2 be war on the 20th. This is 10days ahead of the election! Unprecedented! Edo elections would be deemed 2 be childs play! God help Ondo people.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by las240s(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
SMH AKEREDOLU IS A TOTAL BAD CHOICE FOR ACN I WISH THE PDP CANDIDATE WAS IN HIS POSITION
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by aljharem(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
if ACN loses Ondo, then next election they would lose other states.

Oke is not bad
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Khayordhe: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
dayokanu:

He is in a better stead cos he has 4 yrs already and he should talk about what he has done in those 4yrs

mimiko dey on d defensive side line,he has 2 defend himself 4rm all d propaganda 4rm his colleague
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by AkinDavid2: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
las240s: SMH AKEREDOLU IS A TOTAL BAD CHOICE FOR ACN I WISH THE PDP CANDIDATE WAS IN HIS POSITION

Good orators hardly perform!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Kunlegzy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
dayokanu:

he should be looking at them attacking him, right?
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by sunch(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
dayokanu:

He is not just concern about the contestants, but the party platform they are on.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Is that Mimikoz voice.. Am listening on radio and it does nt sound like him..!
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by kabiesy: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Durin the last debate, I predicted that the race will be between LP and PDP. It appear Mimiko has woken up 2 this same fact, hence his attention this time on Oke.

Ondo is expecting war! SSS personnel from all the SW States av been drafted into ondo. This is no doubt in pro-active steps 2 mop up firearms and ammos that av been stacked up by all 3 sides. Its goin 2 be war on the 20th. This is 10days ahead of the election! Unprecedented! Edo elections would be deemed 2 be childs play! God help Ondo people.
Amen thank you very much.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by otunbaneyo09(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
Men IROKO is trying this is one of his work IDANRE MEGA SCHOOL
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by floriana(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mimiko is losing it. He has gone completely personal.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by sunch(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Am getting sick with Mimiko and this debate
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by rileest: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
This is definitely not a debate and I believe the organizers are not even serious, Mimiko is making direct personal attacks all over without issues and they have nothing to do about that.. He just has 2 minutes to say something about his style of leadership and all he had to say was attacking Aketi and Oke.. and Aketi was right about him because he never practied medicine for a day but politics for the past 30 years
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by solomon111(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
horlatunde: mumu na him u be.... Must everybody be outspoken like mimiko and oke who have been feeding us with lies.... He is a soft spoken lawyer and mimiko just attested to that.... Action speaks louder than voice.
I am sure you were one of those who said that GEJ was daft because he was too soft-spoken and does not command confidence.
Sucks to be you.
Aketi or whatever he is called is a flop.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Kunlegzy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
sunch: Am getting sick with Mimiko and this debate
so u did not hear akeredolu denting his personalty
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Roland17(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Akeredolu just told Mimiko off mic "Iwo lo wa wahala fun rare" grin grin
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by edoyad(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Me I like Mimiko , all these ones should go back to NBA
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by dayokanu(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kunlegzy: he should be looking at them attacking him, right?

Shouldnt his performance in 4yrs defend/speak for him

let him talk about his program and what he has achieved for 4yrs
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Ajpharm(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
Phcn don off light oo. Which kain country be this?
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by gen2briz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
dayokanu:

Shouldnt his performance in 4yrs defend/speak for him

let him talk about his program and what he has achieved for 4yrs

I wonder oooo
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by folahann(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
How I wish Aketi has the voice of Oke. Mimiko is going down. He should talk abt what his govt has done rather than attack candidates.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Funkymallam(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
The ACN guy just shot himself on the foot. So ACN is really a regional party and its all about to obey one man?
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by SirMethod1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
PDP is in charge in this debate, LP is struggling while ACN is watching
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by kennytidistar(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
[jayjam]i wonder if akeredolu is really a SAN,he's not sound enough

even his colleague in lagos fastoler does is things like charge and bail lawyer i wonder who honour those daft with SAN. maybe is salamism sha i cant say.
Re: Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Oke is very articulate.. Oke is okay.
Mimiko is philosophical, kudos.
Akeredolu is a dabble rooster.. Aketi wil cry in d end..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alex Badeh’s Driver Is Alive, Investigations Underway / Fire Guts Obasanjo Farm In Benue As Robbers Attack Firefighters / Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.