Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State (27221 Views)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Nigeria Decides: Report Here Live From Your Locations / Report Live Crime / Security And Road Safety Alerts, Incidents and near misses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by takedat(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
orelove4liff: i was in schl "ui" abt 3weeks ago wen aregbesola of osun came and deliver a lecture.he said he pitied ppl critisizin d award of major contracts of oyo and osun to tinubu.he said tinubu was in d beta position to manage dem.he den boasted by mentionin those 2 and he ask "are d projects nt gud 4 oyo state?"
You haven't answered my question. Earlier you alleged that his company was awarded the Mokola overhead bridge and the Secretariat and yet you do not know the name of the Company except that you claimed Aregbe said so which as a politician if such was true he will not come in the open to say so.
Pls let's have the excerpt of Aregbe's speech in that lecture cos dis is a serious allegation

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by nezer76(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Elebiju: u should be ashamed of urself,why can't the British embrace Ūя language,i'm sure Ūя knowledge of Ūя native language will surely give us earsore

maybe he is one of d luguard family or d queens slave
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Oceemo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Guys u shld jst report d result n 4get abt politicizin cuz doz guys on seat aint worth wether ACN PDp Lp nta stv cnn we shld jst pray 4 gud govt.
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by horlatunde(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
From all the reports so far, ACN seems not to be involve in any form of violent..... Good one to the Party even if dey loose.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by nezer76(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
torres2:
think am sorry with the above statement calling me any enemy of progress on just a political matter annoyed me that why I said it but am very Sorry please

dat is wonderful of u
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by orelove4liff: 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
i want to tel nl dat d contestants didnt send most of d electn riggers.they are doing it 4 their selfish interest maybe to be appointed or win contracts and to claim d praise of d contestants after their candidate must hav won
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Oceemo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
No fresh report jst head d news makin headline is false naija na wa... Oh!
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by orelove4liff: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
take dat: You haven't answered my question. Earlier you alleged that his company was awarded the Mokola overhead bridge and the Secretariat and yet you do not know the name of the Company except that you claimed Aregbe said so which as a politician if such was true he will not come in the open to say so. Pls let's have the excerpt of Aregbe's speech in that lecture cos dis is a serious allegation
read with sense.remove dat word "company" 4rm ur post and are u sayin i should be writin d speech being read out in trenchard hall ui?u must be kiddin
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by richmans(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
U pple shld stp disturbing urself all our leaders are thieives acn,pdp and Lb are all oleee,pple praize fashola does it mean he doesnt embezzle our money,guies no more gud leader we ar d one serving them they are not serving us........the result ll be out soon so..?
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by peckhamboi: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Accredited number of voters = 352
Total registered voters = 1028
Accreditation = approximately 30%
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by johnson11(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
bashy_demy: Ewu the site is not opening

Bushy, you are the greatest ewu.......now Mimiko is winning.... Go and die.
We the citizen of ondo state say no to Tinubu.
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Alxmyr(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
sunky644:
Who told you that your Mimiko is from Ondo state? His father is an Ebira from Kogi state who resides in ondo and got married to an indigene of ondo town.[/size][size=8pt] Is Iwuanyanwu who is now the Chancellor of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko and also gets his return from Mimiko as LP National Chairman an indigene of ondo state. Don't talk with bitterness and sentiments, afterall Tinubu or what ever u call him is still a Yoruba man and he is neither ebira or Ibo.

You are talking about my friend's grandfather. Who happened to be my father's mentor and friend?
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Olalekan0(m): 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
take dat: You haven't answered my question. Earlier you alleged that his company was awarded the Mokola overhead bridge and the Secretariat and yet you do not know the name of the Company except that you claimed Aregbe said so which as a politician if such was true he will not come in the open to say so.
Pls let's have the excerpt of Aregbe's speech in that lecture cos dis is a serious allegation
shut your stinking mouth,the company's name is Alpha Beta. Besides,the mere fact that he couldn't recall the name of the coy does not falsify his accusations! d
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by takedat(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
orelove4liff: read with sense.remove dat word "company" 4rm ur post and are u sayin i should be writin d speech being read out in trenchard hall ui?u must be kiddin
Contracts are awarded in Company names my dear. You made allegation that all the major contracts of Oyo and Osun were awarded to Tinubu without knowing the Companies handling the projects.
Lectures usually have Organisers either a Faculty or Dept in your school or by Civil societies and its mostly placed on the internet. If you were a serious student all you need to do is google the topic and the organisers and post so that we know its not just beer parlour gist
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by IlajeOmuro: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Front of Francis Akintokun House
Ode-Mahin, Mahin ward 1
Ilaje Local Government
ACN 6
LP 42
PDP 62

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by atiku07(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Olalekan 0: shut your stinking mouth,the company's name is Alpha Beta. Besides,the mere fact that he couldn't recall the name of the coy does not falsify his accusations! d
OGA it is u dat should shut ur dirty poluted mouth Alpha Beta is a Tax consulting firm and not construction firm ok oponu oshi u beta look for something beta to do arindin grin grin don't let ur hatred for Tinubu turn u to a fool o!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by takedat(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Olalekan 0: shut your stinking mouth,the company's name is Alpha Beta. Besides,the mere fact that he couldn't recall the name of the coy does not falsify his accusations! d
You are a bloody liar cos Alpha Beta is not into Construction. Sorry ,you are not dealing with slow pokes like yourself who don't deal with facts

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by gajike: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
AREGBE DONATES KEROSINE FOR TODAYS ELECTION TO BE USED TO BRIBE PEOPLE OF ONDO STATE.
MY SOURSE.. MY FRIEND TRUCK WAS HIRED ON THURSDAY TO TAKE THE KEROSINE IN KEDGES FROM GOVT. HOUSE IN OSOGBO TO ONDO
STATE. AREGBE IS USING OSUN TAX PAYERS MONEY TO BRIBE ONDO PEOPLE. JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR GOD FATHER TINUBU. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by sunky644(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
richmans: U pple shld stp disturbing urself all our leaders are thieives acn,pdp and Lb are all oleee,pple praize fashola does it mean he doesnt embezzle our money,guies no more gud leader we ar d one serving them they are not serving us........the result ll be out soon so..?
God bless you, the point I am proofing is what you just mentioned. They are all thieves and if they ve decided to lead us this way then the best electorates can do is never to allow any of the looters more than a single term. Of what good is it if they are feeding us peanuts from our Mega reserve and they pocketing the larger percentage and yet we keep singing their praises.
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by JW214: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Election Update: Live on NTA international, Chief Olu Falae was shown and interviewed by Cordiliar Odioma(think I get the spelling of her name well), he debunk the claim that he was arrested and driven to Abuja for any electoral offence
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by peckhamboi: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pdp man arrested and taken away

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by arcis: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
gajike: AREGBE DONATES KEROSINE FOR TODAYS ELECTION TO BE USED TO BRIBE PEOPLE OF ONDO STATE.
MY SOURSE.. MY FRIEND TRUCK WAS HIRED ON THURSDAY TO TAKE THE KEROSINE IN KEDGES FROM GOVT. HOUSE IN OSOGBO TO ONDO
STATE. AREGBE IS USING OSUN TAX PAYERS MONEY TO BRIBE ONDO PEOPLE. JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR GOD FATHER TINUBU. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU.

U guys should fear God, where did u get this infomation. Some things we write, text, bbm, talk can destroyed ones life while u don't knw.

Pls leave politians alone and face ur life.

My candid advice!
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by lakeside025(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ondo west, pdp 9, ACn15, LP 15,, acn αη∂ lp ιѕ going neck to neck
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
shags: how much did mimiko pay you to campaign for him
Ur a bufoon.
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Vogue50: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
peckhamboi: 15 People arrested in Olu Falae's house in Akure for thumbprinting for Labour Party

ATLEAST 15 persons were held Friday in Akure, Ondo State capital over illegal voting ahead of today’s governorship election.

They were caught stuffing ballot boxes with thumb-printed ballotpapers.

Sources told Saturday Vanguard yesterday that the suspects were caught in the residence of an Afenifere chieftain who recently endorsed one of the gubernatorial candidates in today’s election.

The Police got wind of the illegal voting and stormed the residence of the Afenifere chief and arrested the suspects.

It was discovered that the retrieved voting materials were the leftover of those that were used in the 2011 elections.

The intention of the suspects, it was learnt, was to swap the fake ballot boxes with the original ones on the way to the counting centres.

The suspects are allegedly being detained in police custody.

Saturday Vanguard also gathered that a similar illegal voting exercise is taking place in many other places in the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/15-persons-held-over-illegal-voting/
I commend our security agencies , they are really doing a good job.
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
I wonder where some nairaland mischief makers gets their infos. The election has been free and fair without any major rancour even the Police and Chief Olu Falae has debunked rumours of his arrest for ballot stuffing.
It seems ACN is trying to discredit the election cos its certain they will lose.

Pls lets reports unfolding events without bias!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
sunky644:
God bless you, the point I am proofing is what you just mentioned. They are all thieves and if they ve decided to lead us this way then the best electorates can do is never to allow any of the looters more than a single term. Of what good is it if they are feeding us peanuts from our Mega reserve and they pocketing the larger percentage and yet we keep singing their praises.
By yr post.. Oshiomole is a thief and his in hs second term. Tinubu is a thief and he ruled lagos 4 8 yearz. Fashola is a thief and hs in hs 2nd term in office. mimiko is a thief & will rule 4 eight yearz.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by ALEBS(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Result from Akindeko hostel, FUTA, Ward 3 unit 24 (Akure): Labour 103, ACN 36, PDP 28.
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by BABSIN(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Okitipupa Constituency1 ILUTUN WARD2 ILADO1 014: LP 43, PDP33, ACN 20

Ese Odo Local Govt Ward: Apoi Unit: open space at Katunri Result: LP - 48 ACN - 06, PDP - 12

Okitipupa LGA IDITALA1, ILUTUNTUN WARD 2 LP33 PDP12 ACN5

Erekiti Ward,Oriola/Surulere Unit1....LP-48, PDP-34, ACN-19,we can confirm to you that Aketi lost his ward to
Mimiko
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
Timehin: I wonder where some nairaland mischief makers gets their infos. The election has been free and fair without any major rancour even the Police and Chief Olu Falae has debunked rumours of his arrest for ballot stuffing.
It seems ACN is trying to discredit the election cos its certain they will lose.

Pls lets reports unfolding events without bias!
Thatz wht dey are tryin to do & dey wont succeed. Mimiko stands tall above their mischief and thatz why he is fondly called iroko.
Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
BABSIN: Okitipupa Constituency1 ILUTUN WARD2 ILADO1 014: LP 43, PDP33, ACN 20

Ese Odo Local Govt Ward: Apoi Unit: open space at Katunri Result: LP - 48 ACN - 06, PDP - 12

Okitipupa LGA IDITALA1, ILUTUNTUN WARD 2 LP33 PDP12 ACN5

Erekiti Ward,Oriola/Surulere Unit1....LP-48, PDP-34, ACN-19,we can confirm to you that Aketi lost his ward to
Mimiko
GoodNewz

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State by BABSIN(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Akoko south-west, Supare2,unit 10....ACN-19, LP-95, PDP-28

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / Ismail Ishola Ojeke: Shina Peller Gives Scholarship To Hanat Ogunbiyi / FESTAC, Lekki, Surulere, Ikeja: Labour Party List Routes For Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.