Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,202 members, 7,960,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet (45010 Views)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. / If A Pastor That Turns Water Into Wine Or Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by ifeci: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Africans can believe anything sha, dts y we will still be ritualists.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by paris10: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
This is dynamo, the magician. Chris Angels has done the same thing, likewise the father of them all, Daren BROWN. It's an illusion. Very easy to do. There's a transparent glass pinned down underneath the water. The magician just have to walk on the glass with precise precision.

Transparent glass is invisible when in a big water. Try it. The huge glass was placed there before the crowd gathered. The glass has a thick pole that drives right to the bed of the water therefore making the glass to be static. This is science
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by FutureDon(m): 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
I won't blame anybody to have believed this. Honestly, it looks so 'real', I refuse to fall for it though. You all need to read more on the 'Neuroscience of visual illusion'

Let me also recommend a book - SLEIGHTS OF MIND by Stephen Macknik and Susana Martinez-Conde.

Thank me later smiley
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2012
FutureDon: I won't blame anybody to have believed this. Honestly, it looks so 'real', I refuse to fall for it though. You all need to read more on the 'Neuroscience of visual illusion'

Let me also recommend a book - SLEIGHTS OF MIND by Stephen Macknik and Susana Martinez-Conde.

Thank me later smiley
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by nairaman66(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2012
[quoteAnybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.][/quote]

Could be true, the devil is alive!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by labamo07(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Then u r a MUMU.
Quite apparent, you are the MUMU with thick skull......

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2012
Oahray: if that charlyboy fantasy gets ur juices flowing, well, u r welcome. I agree... He is smarter, on his turf (tricks and illusions). At least he didnt deceive me into believing its something supernatural, unlike a certain chic here.
you can stop stalking me now. Thank you.
I am allergic to b*shyte...and thats what you represent....wanna flex mosquito muscles for a chic, be my guest...stalk you? Are you on forbes 10 richest men in the world?whats your name? Pedigree? who the heck are you?...just another wannabe with no ace game...don't even bother with a rejoinder...you already sound like a beta male
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2012
PastelChic: heres a sound explanation of the trick...I think i buy this

In tricks like this, the camera angles are positioned so you won't spot anything. Those on-lookers could not have spotted if there was anything underneath because their distance from him was a bit far.

It was just carefully planned. Folks like this usually have a big crew. Won't be surprised if most of the people with the "OMG" look on their face are all part of the crew.

I suspect Plexiglass here.

In the "Chris Angel" walking on water trick, everyone in the swimming pool was part of the act. Noticed how no one "crossed" his path? Because he was walking on something.

If I had "real powers" that could make me walk on water, surely I won't be walking as if I'm on a wooden bridge or a thin rope.

It's like saying the "Pack of Cards" trick is magic. Most of these things take lots of time to practice before the user get's it right.

It's just a work of Art - with plenty of science to back it up.

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 23, 2012
PRESERVER: Only Master Jesus did that and no one else can do it again...

Don't say that! You have no idea what the devil is capable of! Read Revelation 13:4. He knows a lot of secrets and can deceive spiritually weak people into worshipping him and believing he is God! Infact, that is the reason why we have false prophets performing miracles today. All these are endtime prophecies; some people think it's a fraud but Satan is real and has unlimited power over the spiritually weak~!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by lazcole: 1:33am On Oct 23, 2012
Some of you here are just pathetic, Dynamo will blow your mind away, and if you doubt him, please don't try Darren Brown........
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 23, 2012
HQ:

In tricks like this, the camera angles so you won't spot anything. Those on-lookers could not have spotted if there was anything underneath because their distance from him was a bit far.

It was just carefully planned. Folks like this usually have a big crew. Won't be surprised if most of the people with the "OMG" look on their face are all part of the crew.

I suspect Plexiglass here.

In the "Chris Angel" walking on water trick, everyone in the swimming pool was part of the act. Noticed how no one "crossed" his path? Because he was walking on something.

If I had "real powers" that could make me walk on water, surely I won't be walking as if I'm on a wooden bridge or a thin rope.
.....yeah
It's like saying the "Pack of Cards" trick is magic. Most of these things take lots of time to practice before the user get's it right.

It's just a work of Art - with plenty of science to back it up.
a +1000 to You. Thank You
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tpia5: 1:40am On Oct 23, 2012
He said he's an illusionist.

That explains it all.

The problem now is by the time this trick gets introduced in nigeria, people will believe he's from planet krypton.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 23, 2012
tpia@:
He said he's an illusionist.

That explains it all.

The problem now is by the time this trick gets introduced in nigeria, people will believe he's from planet krypton.

Don't tell me you do not believe Juju, magic, charm and satan exist grin there are tricks but magic exist. I have seen one too many dear; sorcery is real, it's biblical~!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by mkdboy: 2:08am On Oct 23, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Na today ?
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by birdman(m): 3:40am On Oct 23, 2012
Of course its not real - he is an illusionist for God's sake. The point is to figure out how he pulled it off. People are too superstitious
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by dasparrow: 4:06am On Oct 23, 2012
@Post

Interesting!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by fairygeh(f): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2012
I think dis is fake cos its kinda obvious d guy was standing on something,d way he was standng shows he was tryina Make steady his posture sef,not balanced,btw if he is realy walking,y did he spread his arms abi who spreads arms while walking?mayb dts a new style of walking sha cos spreading d arms means something is underneath And he is tryina balance his moves.anyway me i knw na only my master Jesus fit do dis kain thing,
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by jspac(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2012
Watched the episode on discovery channel (dynamo magician impossible)
he is an illusionist just like chris angel plus he used a floatation device.
Magic is just an illusion.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by jude33084(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2012
PRESERVER: Only Master Jesus did that and no one else can do it again...

Τhis is not about religion ♍♈ guy wink let's not compare τhis illusionist to our Christ Jesus pls.

Τhis illusionist are great magicians, they can do τhe imposibles at times smiley

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2012
It's a simple illusion and is explained in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=422M4WixG9I

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by kachy: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2012
Walkin on water is one of the cheapest illusions I've seen Chris Angel do.That guy doesn't seem to be human. His magic is overboard and cannot be understood by human wisdom.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Oahray: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2012
PastelChic: I am allergic to b*shyte...and thats what you represent....wanna flex mosquito muscles for a chic, be my guest...stalk you?
you already sound like a beta male
lolzzzzzzz... Now this is plain hilarious. I can imagine you seething with impotent rage. No let am too pain you o, just catching my fun (at ur expense). Don't hate me either, am no bully. *cute innocent smile*
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Ranoscky(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2012
Mstcheeew!!

Next pls!
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by spendogram: 7:52am On Oct 23, 2012
I watched chriss angel do this same thing last weekend on sonymax. it is what it is.an illussion.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by jude33084(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2012
Ranoscky: Mstcheeew!!

Next pls!

Theses guys are magicians, they relate with spirits aŋԂ 3rd dimension.
Pls watch τhis wink

http://m.vuclip.com/w?cid=53837918&frm=w&nvt=8&z=1221
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by amyg(f): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2012
Pls tel him 2 reduce d price of garri. cry.I can't cope any longer cry
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by bizlinks(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2012
DO You guys want me to believe this, well its no big deal but just, 1 bottle of champain, 450kg namma, 7 beautiful under 21 virgins and lots more

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by tommywise: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2012
how can u believe magicians. Only Master Jesus can walk on water. Tell that man to go and sit down.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Areaboy2(m): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2012
jude33084:

Τhis is not about religion ♍♈ guy wink let's not compare τhis illusionist to our Christ Jesus pls.

Τhis illusionist are great magicians, they can do τhe imposibles at times smiley

yea, but dont you find it funny that you disregard these magicians you can see today as fake and yet someone that did it 2000 years with no evidence other than texts as real??

What am I missing? undecided
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Taiwo20(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
I wont accept it neither would i reject it. But can someone tell him to do me a favour.
Let him come to badagry and walk on the water then we go give am chieftaincy title.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Taiwo20(m): 1:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Maybe the guy na confirm winch or aje sef
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Oahray: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Taiwo20: Maybe the guy na confirm winch or aje sef
see 21st century comment. #smbh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Was Abraham's Father? Azar (Quran) Or Terah (Bible)? Which Is Right? / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.