Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,878 members, 7,959,750 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace (3957 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by naturalwaves: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD!!

Must you write an essay?!
smiley smiley Nairalanders don't read much.They will just label such post as story story.I even cut the one I wrote here by about 75%.The best thing is always to have a personal experience. A theory will only give one an insight.
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
naturalwaves:
smiley smiley Nairalanders don't read much.They will just label such post as story story.I even cut the one I wrote here by about 75%.The best thing is always to have a personal experience. A theory will only give one an insight.
U cut wot by 75%? U joking rite? Dude! wot u posted up dia is wot we Americanos and briticos call Dissertation.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by abiL(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U cut wot by 75%? U joking rite? Dude! wot u posted up dia is wot we Americanos and briticos call Dissertation.

A dissertation without a qualification!
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by naturalwaves: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:

cheesycheesycheesy. I ain't joking. That was just a summary.lolz.
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

Hahahha may God forgive you for making me laugh like a crazy woman.
"Like a crazy woman"?
Seriously?
Hmmm make I no talk
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by naturalwaves: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

A dissertation without a qualification!

grin grin grin. The qualification will be awarded after the dissertation.If my dissertation is good, I will get the qualification and a certificate.lolz.
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
dis pass nonsense na rubbish!!
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by benkings(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na u dey ur prof pic? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
rotfl
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Lovetinz(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
OP inbox me.
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by UjSizzle(f): 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Lol it may work on some people, but you'd be sadly mistaken to think it'll work on everybody. Personally i give my number only to people i want to maintain further contact with. The day u meet a girl that doesn't mince words when she says NO you'll fling your sad theory away.
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na u dey ur prof pic? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
yea, any prob
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by abiL(f): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
R2bees: yea, any prob

Awwww.... Bless!
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by abiL(f): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
R2bees: yea, any prob

What's with the private message? If you have anything to say to me, spill it here! Don't pollute my inbox
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

Awwww.... Bless!
hmmm, wat do u mean
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by abiL(f): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
R2bees: hmmm, wat do u mean

Is it that difficult for you to understand what I've written?

Ps: google "patronising".
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by nikkyshyne(f): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: NON

SENSE!
cheesy
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

What's with the private message? If you have anything to say to me, spill it here! Don't pollute my inbox
pollute ur inbox?..ok neva mind
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by xtramo: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
Another joke in this 21st century grin grin Lovely!
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
God is watching...
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by able2(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
abiL:

Punishable by hanging??
Dnt try it @ warri
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2012
Just imagine me asking a girl for email...ℓ☺ℓ...What abt post office address. Mscheww..Until u understand that I dnt av time for all this cr.ap....If I ask for a number and she doesn't give me (which like never happens), there is no time. On to the next one jare. Eyi je eyi o je....No time. Afterall we all know the language girls speak...Money, free lunch, swag and a nice place and car they will even tell u their house address. Abi I lie?
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Gudintent: 5:56am On Oct 23, 2012
ludasam222: Menh dis works lyk a bomb.....chai gals don suffer 4 ma hand o

Boko haram on the loose!!!
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Mynd44: 6:03am On Oct 23, 2012
abiL:

You are mean.
**to himself**
Thank God I did not send the PM
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 23, 2012
its a damn shame
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by ikekings(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2012
naturalwaves: "So, how do I .............?(A hanger gave birth to this question). Let me have your contacts so I can........".
Lol... For my naija girls, you are sitting on a long thing... Though, you are right about the “hangers” of a thing, it works... But, not to the extent of her asking for your number...
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by abiL(f): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are mean.
**to himself**
Thank God I did not send the PM

I would never say that to you. I just didn't see any reason for him to PM me.

Oya PM joh! Lets talk. grin
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Mynd44: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2012
abiL:

I would never say that to you. I just didn't see any reason for him to PM me.

Oya PM joh! Lets talk. grin
You PM first
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
abiL:

C'mon, that was mean
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by ikekings(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
flanrey:

C'mon, that was mean
Very mean... grin grin grin...
Re: How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace by ikekings(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
You PM first
Lol... You dey fear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Would U Date/marry A Guy With No Sexual Experience? / She Took Away All My Self Confidence, I Am Devastated :/ / THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.