Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,006 members, 7,963,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:58 AM

Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! (2882 Views)

Afrocandy Shares The Craziest Christmas Photos / 10 Craziest Laws From Around The World| Must See / 10 Craziest Things That Have Happened At Mcdonald's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! by desiree(f): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2006
THIS IS SAD!!!There is nothing funny about rape unless you were raping a clown!!!

What would you say if the table was turned around?? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! by mcsolog(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2006
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING ABOUT ALL I KNOW IS THIS SHE SAID SHE RAP HER EX BOYFRIEND WHEN HE WAS ASLEEP. HAVE YOU NOT EVER WAKE UP FROM SLEEP AND SEE YOUR DICK , LIKE A ROD?
IF NOT I WANT TO SAY IT HAPPEN TO MOST MEN DO YOU EVERSK WHY YOU DO GO TO URINATE EVERY MORNING WITH YOUR DICK FULLY ERICKTED?
SO DONT BE AMAZE WHENT SHE SAID SHE RAP HER EX IT IS THE EASIST WAY SHE COULD HAVE EVER ACHIEVED HER AIMS
YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL IN QUOTE
Re: Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! by olunifemi(f): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2006
;d
Re: Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! by anabell(f): 4:44pm On May 02, 2007
craziest thing i have done hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mine was d day my friends dared me to give this goodlookin hunk we met at d club a kiss on d mouth and i did .God u need to see d guy face when i walked up to him and gave him a kiss on d mouth, he was like wow is this 4 real
Re: Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! by olunifemi(f): 1:27pm On May 03, 2007
Re: Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! by Mamajama(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2007
Been with 5 women at the same time. Thanks to all the ODEKU that I drank, lol
Re: Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! by olunifemi(f): 2:14pm On May 18, 2007
baddest
Re: Craziest Thing I've Ever Done! by teddyface(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2007
@ poster
so you are not a saint na wa o. been following most of your post and i thought, well keep it up. hope you've rapped the one you are with now? embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pics Of A Lady Captured With 193 Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden In Sweets At MMIA / VIDEO: How Jenifer Tsembe Killed Stephanie Terungwa Over A Man!! / Heavy Downpour Sweeps SUV With Occupant At Orile Agege Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.