Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Consulting Capable Fraud - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consulting Capable Fraud (677 Views)

Capable Voluntary Moderators Needed On My Forum # Apply While offer last / For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test / Consulting Capable Aptitude Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consulting Capable Fraud by ubrendan: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2008
CONSULTING CAPABLE FRAUD

I saw an advert of this company on nairaland, i want to use these medium to inform every applicant on these site that the advert is a fraud and that no one should apply to such infromation cos am a victim to these in 2006.
dont even think of it cos they are not real and they have put up the same advert again to deciev innocent job seekers.
how i wish they could be arrested for these. Be warned.
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by obanikoro2(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2008
ubrendan:

CONSULTING CAPABLE FRAUD

I saw an advert of this company on nairaland, i want to use these medium to inform every applicant on these site that the advert is a fraud and that no one should apply to such infromation because am a victim to these in 2006.
don't even think of it because they are not real and they have put up the same advert again to deciev innocent job seekers.
how i wish they could be arrested for these. Be warned.

Ahh! Dont remind me of that unfortunate Dec. 2006 incident angry
You wouldnt believe it- I took a flight for that nonsense only to discover that it was a scam!
The advert was spread on Centre Pages of Tuesday Guardian. It looked so real and convincing.
People came from all part of Nigeria to write the test at Abuja, with most people risking their lives on the road and in the air.
No one should apply, talk more of going for the test. Except you want to experience what we went through.
People wicked sha shocked
Re: Consulting Capable Fraud by lawmek(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
hi nairalanders, pls does any body know any thing about WALCOSS CONSULT? They sent me a test 4 training at lagos.
I want to find out if they are genuine people. pls reply if u know something about them. my e-mail address is lawmek4life@yahoo.com. treat as urgent.

(1) (Reply)

Read My Testimony-god Has Given Me A New Song In 2008! / Vacancy For Cashier / Opportunities For Graduates & Ats In Ican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.