Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,345 members, 7,923,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1192 Views)

Please Explain What Genotype AC Is / Please Explain Genotype AA / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Genotype Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: . by Kslib(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hmmmn,i could feel your pain/emotions through your words. I believe in GOD,but i wont tell you the normal "GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR THIS",cos you are in pains right now,and your emotions have clouded you.. But with time,you will realise it..
Pls dont take your life oh,cos he will still move on with his life,and you are history.
You see,in life,everybody doesn't necessarily get what they desire,cos that desire might lead to their utter downfall or other dear consequences..
I will advice you to cry cry cry cry cry,cos crying will bring out all the pains in you.. I may sound heartless or wateva,but i advice you to please cry till you feel like crying no more. Note: It will get to a point where tears will stop rolling down your cheeks.When you get there,it means that your pain is reducing.Now,try to force yourself to cry,tears may not roll down,cos your body has decided that it has nothing to cry about. Strange,but it works for me..
Now,ask yourself this question "Didn't i survive before he came into my life"? If your answer is no,then i suspect you and that guy to be a "siamese twin".. You survived before him,and will survive after him..
If a big wound can heal with time,why shouldn't you get over him with time. Life has taught me that we humans are specially designed,We can survive without what we think we cant live without.(pls think about this).. Let me use NYSC as an example.. Many corpers who were internet champions,who couldn't survive without internet for a day,still admitted that the time thhey spent in those villages were one of their best moments in life.. How did it happen? I thought internet was like food to them? That's life for you..
Many who couldn't live without "TV",cold water,vitafoam bed,and other things,still felt happy in those villages.. In essence,i am just trying to tell you that with time,you will be surprised that you are still happy,or even happier without him. That's life for you....
Lastly,just try to google or search anywhere about other people who encountered similar or worst relationship saga and see if they died,moved on,or are happier today.. Just wait,you may even come across someone on nairaland who experienced similar or worst than you.. Ask them if thay died,or if their life was ruined up till this day.
Like my friend will say"who no go,no go know",Meaning------- if you hear another persons problem,you will thank GOD for "enjoyment"...
I always say "where your own end,na dere anoda person own begin"..
@op,you will survive weda you like it or not...
MODs PLS PUT THIS ON FRONTPAGE!!
@op,if they refuse to put it on Front page,change the title of your thread to "I HAVE ONLY TWO DAYS TO LIVE,I'M DYING SLOWLY"...
Sorry guys, for the long post and grammatical blunders as well...
Re: . by Korrection(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
youll be fine...if i give you my own story ... it will shock you so be calm
Re: . by 234GT(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2012
We AS don suffer o. Chai!

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Too Much Water Can Kill !!! / Blood Pressure Monitor Brand New @ Cheaper Rate / Wishing Me, Myself, And I, A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.