Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,119 members, 7,960,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 (54717 Views)

Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace: Capital One Cup (5 - 1) On 28th October 2015 / Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 20th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
Chynx: U should be ashamed of urself Tamijo. I am a Man U fan and trust me, I am not proud of this win...period! I am beginning to have a second thought about remaining a fan of a club that continues to flurish on other peoples undoing...this in no way can make a real man proud. As for me, I give it to Chelsea for d first time in my life. They deserve to win this match not us. sad

That is why me and my late Twin stopped Supporting Man Utd at 2009. We have been supporting Man Utd since 1996 but we got fed up with the Match Fixing. No one with a clear conscience can support Man Utd.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bimfo:
LOL Sailor grin... My Network wasn't gud during the Match... 4get abt cheatin or Red Cards or The Reff, seriously, as a Gud Friend, Who Played Better??
chelsea played better without mincing words... i expected them to... united have got no midfield since 2005 and Fergie is arrogant to address it & it makes the smallest teams in EPL look so good against us... personally cant wait for him to retire... but my happiness is that the ref was neutral enough... forget all these yans, its from a biased side of haters
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

That is why me and my late Twin stopped Supporting Man Utd at 2009. We have been supporting Man Utd since 1996 but we got fed up with the Match Fixing. No one with a clear conscience can support Man Utd.

Next?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a joke

Go and watch the replay and keep lying to yourself. The best defensive side in the Premier league can not decide to leave Van Persie (The EPL top goal scorer last season) unmarked in the six yard box when Valencia is about to cross. 5 Stoke Players were in the box and decided to leave Van Persie. Keep on celebrating match fixing.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Belovedd: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Pls analyse dis foul from torres on cleverly to understand that it was his sins found him out

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by udemzyudex(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY: Err... Did anyone see the Luiz out-stretched arm handball from Valencia's cross in the box? Yeah! Im damn sure no one did. Duh!
u don't know anything about football....ur type are the one who listen to what others say before they can talk..
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
all this useless chelski fans should go and die, the land need some fertilizer
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by toshmann(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Match Fixing is worse than Racism]

Guy cool down. E be like say u never travel live for abroad before. No make this kind statement in public.

@topic
Why people de vex like this? Abi una wan tell me say na today una sabi say man utd is the preferred club of the FA?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by yertyr(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

At ur age...
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
if any of u haters has the opportunity to play for MAN U, u will not think twice before grabbing the offer
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=13pt]cheating wouldn't get Man. U anywhere.. It will definitely affect them in Champions League, Trust me. Even after the Ref Redcarded Torres, He knew the RedcARD wasn't worth it.. His countenance showed it.. He was a bit jittery with all the decisions he made after .. We all know that ManU can only beat Chelsea if Ojoro is added grin... I remain BLUE shame On You REd devils and those of you celebrating [/size]

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
chelsea played better without mincing words... i expected them to... united have got no midfield since 2005 and Fergie is arrogant to address it & it makes the smallest teams in EPL look so good against us... personally cant wait for him to retire... but my happiness is that the ref was neutral enough... forget all these yans, its from a biased side of haters
4get that 1 Jawe, ah no dey take Excuses When We Lose. We Lost Honourably... And 4 those Chelsea Guys still Complainin abt the Faults of the Ref... Knw this:
1.) By the Rules of Football, Ivanovic Was a Clean Red.

2.) There was ntin we Could do to the 2nd Red, Torres had the Chance to Continue Running, but decided to fall, though there Was contact btw Him and Evans, and the Refferee thought Otherwise...

3.) Chicarito's Goal was a Ride of Luck... Every Team has its Share of Luck... It happened on our Way to Wembley Last Season...(MATA'S ghost Goal against Tottheham)

So, I tink We Should be Happy, We played Very Well and We should Sleep Soundly... #kkbFFH
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
udemzy_udex:
u don't know anything about football....ur type are the one who listen to what others say before they can talk..
at least u didnt prove u know better than moi cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
Belovedd: Pls analyse dis foul from torres on cleverly to understand that it was his sins found him out
what about the slap of RVB on David Luiz? pls don't bring this crap up
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by frankzone: 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ppl argue blindly and it makes me sick. Refs make mistakes everyday but it doesn't make me as sick compared to when football fans shamelessly defend dia clubs in d face of an apparent error that favoured them. I support man u but more of a 'good football' fan. We africans shld try n grow up. Let's enjoy d game with our head n eyes open. Its a disgrace to openly support error. Liverpool was robbed earlier today as well and I dnt fnk everton fans can dispute that d way my folks here are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Bamz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
Akpu.Nku:
if any of u haters has the opportunity to play for MAN U, u will not think twice before grabbing the offer

Mr. Akpu...biko kilon so na?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by sammy329(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
Howard Webb will be the referee for Manchester United against Arsenal! Oh Lord, just give them 3 points already.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bimfo:
4get that 1 Jawe, ah no dey take Excuses When We Lose. We Lost Honourably... And 4 those Chelsea Guys still Complainin abt the Faults of the Ref... Knw this:
1.) By the Rules of Football, Ivanovic Was a Clean Red.

2.) There was ntin we Could do to the 2nd Red, Torres had the Chance to Continue Running, but decided to fall, though there Was contact btw Him and Evans, and the Refferee thought Otherwise...

3.) Chicarito's Goal was a Ride of Luck... Every Team has its Share of Luck... It happened on our Way to Wembley Last Season...(MATA'S ghost Goal against Tottheham)

So, I tink We Should be Happy, We played Very Well and We should Sleep Soundly... #kkbFFH
u just buttressed my point. early second half, Luiz handled a Valencia's cross. PENALTY! and who said van persie wouldnt have dispatched it? Young through on goal... who said he wouldn't have scored? bros let the sleeping DAWGS lie... these decisions cancel out themselves over the course of a season tho... u can choose to see the ones u wanna see cool end of ....
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by kaycrystal(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
with a ref, two lines men and a fourth official, i wonder hw many pple are needed to av a gud officiating. its really pathetic, guess the betting syndicate are d ones calling d shots in d world of football... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dopeJemi: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Una say we fix match

Plz hau do people fix matches, z it not by both teams agreeing on who 2 win d match

U guyz said we r cheats n we neva win a match fairly

Lemme start ending ur ignorance 1 after d oda
man-u 8-2 arsenaL(wahz it controversial?)
Man-u 3-1 chelsea(wahz it controversial?)
ArsenaL 1-2 man-u(wahz it controversiaL?)
Man-u 2-1 liverpooL(wahz it controversiaL?)
Man united won chelsea 5times out of 6ix last season(wahz it controversiaL?)

Nau dis season
Southampton 2-3 man-u (we play any wayo?)
Man-u 3-2 fulham (we play wayo?)

Really can't go on

Chelsea vs liverpool(fA cup finaL) chelsea won controversially, nobody open mouth about dat 1 and it waz even a final match. Hau pathetic sad

Buh wen its man-u, its cheating, nau I believe d saying, people hate wah dey cant compete wiv, people only hate on d best

I'm waiting 4 d day wen a referee will mk a decision in favor of chelsea

Wednesday shall tell hu d better team is

So 4 d main tym, stop d hatin n be happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by hotwax: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
Just like last season, you will see the cup, but in die minute, God will give it to another team.
You never learn your lesson.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bamz:

Mr. Akpu...biko kilon so na?

U know the answer, pretenders
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2012

Fernando Torres red card was correct says Manchester United defender Jonny Evans

Asked whether there was any contact between himself and Torres, Evans said: "At the time I didn't feel like I'd made contact but I've seen it again and there was a bit of contact.

Source: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1592334_fernando-torres-red-card-was-correct-says-manchester-united-defender-jonny-evans?all_comments=1

This statement is so hilarious. They are all infected with the fixing trait. He has seen there was contact and still believes the decision was right.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
u just buttressed my point. early second half, Luiz handled a Valencia's cross. PENALTY! and who said van persie wouldnt have dispatched it? Young through on goal... who said he wouldn't have scored? bros let the sleeping DAWGS lie... these decisions cancel out themselves over the course of a season tho... u can choose to see the ones u wanna see cool end of ....
Its as Simple as that.. The Decision cancels themselves Out In the Course of the Season.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
kaycrystal: with a ref, two lines men and a fourth official, i wonder hw many pple are needed to av a gud officiating. its really pathetic, guess the betting syndicate are d ones calling d shots in d world of football... lipsrsealed

That is why the corrupt officials heading football FAs are kicking against replay technology. If they do it, many top teams will fall eg Man Utd and Juventus.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
dopeJemi: Una say we fix match

So 4 d main tym, stop d hatin n be happy cheesy

You can't compare the ratio unfair decisions go in favor of Man Utd compare to other teams. Remember Ashley Young's diving spree. All the officials kept on awarding Man Utd Penalties to keep them close to Man City. Please.
angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
WTF is wrong with ref dat officiate de match

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

That is why the corrupt officials heading football FAs are kicking against replay technology. If they do it, many top teams will fall eg Man Utd and Juventus.

cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2012

If Chelsea were feeling hard done by with the two dismissals, Chelsea were dealt another blow as replays showed Hernandez was in an offside position before scoring.

"We don't care. We win. We have the three points, that's the only thing on my mind," - Chicarito's statement.

This Man Utd players are shocking me. It seems they all know they are fixing games. I can't wait for Nemesis to catch up with them. Very soon.
angry

Source: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1592334_fernando-torres-red-card-was-correct-says-manchester-united-defender-jonny-evans?all_comments=1
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by DExplorer1: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:
Fernando Torres red card was correct says Manchester United defender Jonny Evans

Asked whether there was any contact between himself and Torres, Evans said: "At the time I didn't feel like I'd made contact but I've seen it again and there was a bit of contact.

This statement is so hilarious. They are all infected with the fixing trait. He has seen there was contact and still believes the decision was right.
Which club does Jonny Evans play for? Bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

cry cry baby

By the way I am a Man City fan since 2009, why will I cry. I just hate corruption. After you guys will be abusing Goodluck, Amaechi and Allison Madueke. Hypocrites.
cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Go and watch the replay and keep lying to yourself. The best defensive side in the Premier league can not decide to leave Van Persie (The EPL top goal scorer last season) unmarked in the six yard box when Valencia is about to cross. 5 Stoke Players were in the box and decided to leave Van Persie. Keep on celebrating match fixing.
u definitely didnt play football on a standard pitch, if not u wont say that *forgiven* . Torres swapped in the same scenario with van Persie will miss that goal... so u have no point

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

Diego Perotti Puts His Finger In El Sharaawy's Ass After Goal Vs Chelsea / Sheffield United Vs Chelsea - (3 - 0) -On 11th July 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup Final (10 - 11)pens On 27th February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.