Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,868 members, 7,959,728 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

NISSAN ALTIMA 2003-4 ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NISSAN ALTIMA 2003-4 ? (1062 Views)

Lexus 2003/4 RX 330, Infiniti FX35 OR Nissan Murano / 2005 Nissan Altima Vs 2005 Toyota Camry / PLs How Good Is Nissan Altima 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NISSAN ALTIMA 2003-4 ? by halloyemo: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Anyone with any info about the durability, fuel consumption, spare parts availability of Nissan Altima 2003-4 series. If you've used the car before or u presently using it,what were/are ur challenges with d car if any?

Thanks
Re: NISSAN ALTIMA 2003-4 ? by pek(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Good car all things been equal. But be sure to use the right ATF
Re: NISSAN ALTIMA 2003-4 ? by dzle: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
i av a nissan maxima gle 2003 just changed my engine and it as been giving me issue it starts but wont move and the engine doesnt raise ....my mechanic has changed all the sensor still the same...please i stay at isolo i av changed all the sensor if i plug in the diagnosis machin it works fine for few hours and stop raising again....plz any help on what is wrong with it.
Re: NISSAN ALTIMA 2003-4 ? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
dzle: i av a nissan maxima gle 2003 just changed my engine and it as been giving me issue it starts but wont move and the engine doesnt raise ....my mechanic has changed all the sensor still the same...please i stay at isolo i av changed all the sensor if i plug in the diagnosis machin it works fine for few hours and stop raising again....plz any help on what is wrong with it.
get a good and up-to-date scanner to scan it. I suspect P0100 i.e AFM sensor and fuel pump or coils.
Re: NISSAN ALTIMA 2003-4 ? by ameristu: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
halloyemo: Anyone with any info about the durability, fuel consumption, spare parts availability of Nissan Altima 2003-4 series. If you've used the car before or u presently using it,what were/are ur challenges with d car if any?

Thanks

I am currently using the 2005 model. Car is very fuel efficient and hasn't given me any issues since i started using it. I have been using car for over a year and 3 months now and have not visited the mechanice once for any repairs.
A tip is don't let the fuel get to empty before refilling because particles might be in fuel and if fuel gets rel low before re-filling the might enter injector and also change oil regularly.
The car has been real dependable and my collegue also got the same type and his also enjoying it now.
Also make sure you get one with low mileage which is below 100k miles.
Feel free to ask me any questions if you have any on the car.

(1) (Reply)

Volvocars - Pros And Cons / When Can A Car Be Said To Be Thirsty? / Argument: Effect Of Car Fans Running Constantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.